Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Pregnancy issue rears its head again (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by dreamz12

I do not think CVs are confusing us at all. any1 wil put on weight if u sit ideal and consume laddoos, milk, sweets etc loaded with so much dry fruits. And Mai is continuously feeding tappu. And in such a scenario u do gain weight in ur waist. Since Ms. Perfect has always been conscious of her looks its natural for her to be worried abt it and enroll in gym. Thus giving an opportunity to Veer to collect proofs against her. 

I do think  vomiting shown in prev episodes were definitely meant to be for Preggy but now I feel that CVS have changed that track and this time tappu wt. issue came up only for Veer to get some proofs. If not than it wil definitely not be Veer's chils. As coming to the Title y do we need a child even one nite stand wud also be the same just like in original story.  
believe me, i would love 2 believe u,
aise dekha jaaye, toh u r right, any 1 can put on weight like this,
and taps can be pregnant with someone elae child,
but this is uttaran, where logic and common sense have always taken a backseatAngry, so u never know

I do agree when it comes to serials logic runs miles away from them.

But showing taps pregnant with veer child after 3months had passed without a woman that too an educated one not knowing it wud be very risky for cvs.

Tappu being pregnant with another's child will be very interesting. 
yes yes that will be interesting, lets hope 4 the bestSmile

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 1664

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
But if they really wanted to show Tapasya going to fitness class and Veer spying on her, they could have just made it up by Tapasya saying ...i have lost all my figure sitting idle, i need to go to fitness class....but CVs specifically showed the scene where Tapasya says abt belly growingCry...so i think the pregnancy is true...
 
But then which girl in her 4th month of pregnancy(if its original) cannot realize it....atleast she should be knowing about her periods and why she is not confused as to y is it not on for 4 months....Angry....and she is dancing around, she is not having any tiredness...she is not throwing up.....still if they show her pregnant, it would be one of the most ridiculous serial blunder
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 731

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by dreamz12

I do not think CVs are confusing us at all. any1 wil put on weight if u sit ideal and consume laddoos, milk, sweets etc loaded with so much dry fruits. And Mai is continuously feeding tappu. And in such a scenario u do gain weight in ur waist. Since Ms. Perfect has always been conscious of her looks its natural for her to be worried abt it and enroll in gym. Thus giving an opportunity to Veer to collect proofs against her. 

I do think  vomiting shown in prev episodes were definitely meant to be for Preggy but now I feel that CVS have changed that track and this time tappu wt. issue came up only for Veer to get some proofs. If not than it wil definitely not be Veer's chils. As coming to the Title y do we need a child even one nite stand wud also be the same just like in original story.  
believe me, i would love 2 believe u,
aise dekha jaaye, toh u r right, any 1 can put on weight like this,
and taps can be pregnant with someone elae child,
but this is uttaran, where logic and common sense have always taken a backseatAngry, so u never know


I agree, I was rather hoping once Raghu came in there would be some flashbacks showing us what went on between him and Tapasya but that was not to be..................

Raghu's attitude was very proprietary as if  he knew Tapasya inside and out and what she is likely to do so I had some hope that maybe just maybe they might have had a fling together..........Confused

Now again we are on a wait and watch syndromeOuchOuchOuch

Raghu was smitten by Tapasya's beauty so much so he bailed her out of the jail that too on attempt to murder case. So I always felt this relationship will not be as innocent as it seems. So I was always expecting Taps preggy with Raghu's child. Raghu's reaction in Taps betrayal which was v very strong made me believe in that. but now i am lost ConfusedConfusedConfused
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12


Raghu was smitten by Tapasya's beauty so much so he bailed her out of the jail that too on attempt to murder case. So I always felt this relationship will not be as innocent as it seems. So I was always expecting Taps preggy with Raghu's child. Raghu's reaction in Taps betrayal which was v very strong made me believe in that. but now i am lost ConfusedConfusedConfused


Never lose heart over a serial................such as this............

I am sure there must be some catches in this twist we just have to wait and see.Confused

We all know that the worst that can happen is that it will be Veer's child so anything else that happens can only be better.Smile
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 731

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I also feel that Reshami as Tapasya is now quite popular for her obsession of veer so may be CVs wud not show that she had a fling with any1 else. So either they go with a big blooper or just drop the Taps real preggy track completely.
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 1664

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by dreamz12


Raghu was smitten by Tapasya's beauty so much so he bailed her out of the jail that too on attempt to murder case. So I always felt this relationship will not be as innocent as it seems. So I was always expecting Taps preggy with Raghu's child. Raghu's reaction in Taps betrayal which was v very strong made me believe in that. but now i am lost ConfusedConfusedConfused


Never lose heart over a serial................such as this............

I am sure there must be some catches in this twist we just have to wait and see.Confused

We all know that the worst that can happen is that it will be Veer's child so anything else that happens can only be better.Smile
 
Yes...exactly...and the best part is Veer and Ichcha r together inspite of their belief that this pregnancy is true...which means even if its revealed later on that the pregnancy is true, it will hardly bring any effect to Veer Ichcha relationship...because even if ther is a leap, Ichcha is that kind of character who would take care of Tapasya's kid more than her own kid....
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

I also feel that Reshami as Tapasya is now quite popular for her obsession of veer so may be CVs wud not show that she had a fling with any1 else. So either they go with a big blooper or just drop the Taps real preggy track completely.


And what happens to UTTARAN???? that is what we have all been trying to figure out.ConfusedConfusedConfused
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 1664

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

I also feel that Reshami as Tapasya is now quite popular for her obsession of veer so may be CVs wud not show that she had a fling with any1 else. So either they go with a big blooper or just drop the Taps real preggy track completely.
 
In todays episode she was even telling..humein Ichcha so koi matlab nahin hai...humein Veer chaahiye...but jus one q to the CVs...would Tapasya have done same kind of manipulations if Veer had got married to Kinjal?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
D Day OVER YIPPIE HAPPY DIWALI ONCE AGAIN

2

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 12   Views: 1315

nb.neha 12 1315 21 August 2010 at 10:45pm by nb.neha
rohit again on comedy show

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 0   Views: 498

nb.neha 0 498 18 August 2010 at 3:07am by nb.neha
The bedroom issue...

2 3 4

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 28   Views: 1862

SRKLuvr 28 1862 29 May 2010 at 1:26am by LimitLessFan
Head is SPINNING rapidly!

2

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 13   Views: 878

SRKLuvr 13 878 02 April 2010 at 4:31am by SRKLuvr
Is Tapasya related to the producer creative head?

Author: ituts   Replies: 7   Views: 1054

ituts 7 1054 23 March 2010 at 12:35am by Istila

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index