Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Pregnancy issue rears its head again (Page 11)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Wowow Ankit TY!!!Big smileI think U saw it.......But the way that was told ...... I'sOuch Kya keh diya yaar in logon ne.....I'm also thinking if they were talking about real life hereErmm

It could be that too since Rashmi has just got engaged to Nandish. So in a manner of speaking Tapasya has got her Veer.............if you know what I mean.

But I don't think that is what they were referring to.........if I am to be honest..... I think this is definitely linked to the pregnancy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
@Groucho: SBB is Saas Bhau Aur Betiyan on Aaj Tak....
It's true that sometimes it takes away the fun in watching the show But we also know some things which we would wanna know b4 hand ...
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

I heard something SHOCKING NOW.........Ouchon SBB.......

They were telling Tapasya wants to change now ....But Veer is not willing to listen at all.....

Then a Voice over told " Don't worry Taps, Wait for some more time Then Veer will be yours only"OuchShockedConfused

What is this ........I don't understand......Ouch

So many times these channels refer to the actors' real life rather than reel life and call them by reel names and dish out masala news so as to create interestLOL. So we don't have to worry, When they say Tapasya and Veer, they mean Rashmi and Nandish hereLOL
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_34

They were telling Tapasya wants to change now ....But Veer is not willing to listen at all.....

Then a Voice over told " Don't worry Taps, Wait for some more time Then Veer will be yours only"OuchShockedConfused

hiiiiiiz ji ..i know these news channels and the way they present their shows ..
its just that voice over is saying from tappu's point of view that thoda sa intezaar aur veer uska kyunki preggy natak makes her feel that she will get veer finally  so its like what if plan gets succesful  i hope u getting what m trying to say  ...LOLLOL

Wowow Ankit TY!!!Big smileI think U saw it.......But the way that was told ...... I'sOuch Kya keh diya yaar in logon ne.....I'm also thinking if they were talking about real life hereErmm
no no trust me ..actually the voice over is sarcastically telling to tappu that ..veer toh thode intezaar ke baad tumhara hone hi wala hai toh kaisi chinta LOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by dreamz12

If a hard core Veeya fan does not believe in the good news than I shud not worry at all. Thanks Ankit for clearing my shock. You made my day. Smile
well lols ...i think m using the word hardcore veeya fan quite often ..LOLLOL evr1 knows it by now LOL..actually ji m just telling the truth ...i have always been watching these news channels and the way they present their each shows .... so im kind of used to these things Big smile

Well good for you...............and this is how it should be.SmileSmile
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamz12

Did Voice over really say "Taps" coz only sid calls her Taps and does that mean Sid is also coming back ?? now that masoom, rohini, Pushkar, Jogi(though missed just for a few episodes), Rathod came back and yday Mai was talking abt Tej so he must be in pipeline......
ROFLNahi yaar Tapasya is so bigggg na so I usually write Taps That's all They told Tapasya......

Oh no all my hopes of Sid's re-entry gone....ROFL as I wanted to add one more triangle to our growing list ROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Tapasya Pregnant HAIN........OuchSACH MEIN.........

We may get this maybe this week.......DeadOOPS!!!sorry next week ......Sleepy

Edited by divy609 - 07 January 2011 at 2:57am
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

@Groucho: SBB is Saas Bhau Aur Betiyan on Aaj Tak....
It's true that sometimes it takes away the fun in watching the show But we also know some things which we would wanna know b4 hand ...

Thanks Divya............. Yes I guess some people would like to know beforehand..................SmileSmile

Go to top