Pregnancy issue rears its head again

Posted: 13 years ago
For a while there --- I was beginning to change my mind about Tapasya's pregnancy being real.

At first, I was pretty convinced it had to be real for various technical and logical reasons which after a point I thought were not worth considering....................as most of my fellow members were so convinced that it was fake that I found myself questioning my own logic.

However, after yesterday's remarks by Tapasya.................. I am unsure again. Why the remark on her stomach putting on weight???😕😕

If it is true, then it seems impossible that Tapasya has not realised that she is pregnant........ as the stomach starts showing only from the 5th month...................😕

So once again is it or is it not seems to be the question....................or are the CV's just playing us for fools.😡

i am also confused after tom episode,

but i am angry at the cvs , they could have showed some other symptoms than weight gain,
even if we assume that the stomach starts showing after 5 months, tappu should have realised by now that she is pregnant,
how stupid can a woman be
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am also confused after tom episode,

but i am angry at the cvs , they could have showed some other symptoms than weight gain,
even if we assume that the stomach starts showing after 5 months, tappu should have realised by now that she is pregnant,
how stupid can a woman be

Well the CV's can always justify that by saying they showed her throwing up ( but as Shivani rightly pointed out that morning or any time of the day sickness cannot be just one instance........maybe the CV's expect us to guess the rest of the times....😡 who knows) and then the giddy spell at the temple which is not orchestrated by Nani.......Masoom remarking on Tapasya's weight gain............

But I still think it is absolutely ridiculous that such a clever woman knows nothing about being pregnant...............not too surprising though if one considers she spent so much of her time and mind only thinking of how to hurt Ichcha, that she forgot about what makes a woman tick😕😕

There is also the issue of Uttaran...........so I am now just😕😕😡🤢
Originally posted by groucho

Well the CV's can always justify that by saying they showed her throwing up ( but as Shivani rightly pointed out that morning or any time of the day sickness cannot be just one instance........maybe the CV's expect us to guess the rest of the times....😡 who knows) and then the giddy spell at the temple which is not orchestrated by Nani.......Masoom remarking on Tapasya's weight gain............

But I still think it is absolutely ridiculous that such a clever woman knows nothing about being pregnant...............not too surprising though if one considers she spent so much of her time and mind only thinking of how to hurt Ichcha, that she forgot about what makes a woman tick😕😕

There is also the issue of Uttaran...........so I am now just😕😕😡🤢
u r absolutely right,
it will be really hard 2 accept if she is preggies with veers childAngry
but i understand ur point also, that if the title uttaran has 2 be justified, it has 2 be veers child
cvs itna bade bloopers nahin chalte,
audiences r not so dumb,
cvs will become a laughing stock if they do this.
I do not think CVs are confusing us at all. any1 wil put on weight if u sit ideal and consume laddoos, milk, sweets etc loaded with so much dry fruits. And Mai is continuously feeding tappu. And in such a scenario u do gain weight in ur waist. Since Ms. Perfect has always been conscious of her looks its natural for her to be worried abt it and enroll in gym. Thus giving an opportunity to Veer to collect proofs against her. 

I do think  vomiting shown in prev episodes were definitely meant to be for Preggy but now I feel that CVS have changed that track and this time tappu wt. issue came up only for Veer to get some proofs. If not than it wil definitely not be Veer's chils. As coming to the Title y do we need a child even one nite stand wud also be the same just like in original story.  
Originally posted by dreamz12

I do not think CVs are confusing us at all. any1 wil put on weight if u sit ideal and consume laddoos, milk, sweets etc loaded with so much dry fruits. And Mai is continuously feeding tappu. And in such a scenario u do gain weight in ur waist. Since Ms. Perfect has always been conscious of her looks its natural for her to be worried abt it and enroll in gym. Thus giving an opportunity to Veer to collect proofs against her. 

I do think  vomiting shown in prev episodes were definitely meant to be for Preggy but now I feel that CVS have changed that track and this time tappu wt. issue came up only for Veer to get some proofs. If not than it wil definitely not be Veer's chils. As coming to the Title y do we need a child even one nite stand wud also be the same just like in original story.  
believe me, i would love 2 believe u,
aise dekha jaaye, toh u r right, any 1 can put on weight like this,
and taps can be pregnant with someone else child,
but this is uttaran, where logic and common sense have always taken a backseat😡, so u never know
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago

and taps can be pregnant with someone elae child,
but this is uttaran, where logic and common sense have always taken a backseat😡, so u never know

I agree, I was rather hoping once Raghu came in there would be some flashbacks showing us what went on between him and Tapasya but that was not to be..................

Raghu's attitude was very proprietary as if  he knew Tapasya inside and out and what she is likely to do so I had some hope that maybe just maybe they might have had a fling together..........😕

Now again we are on a wait and watch syndrome

and taps can be pregnant with someone elae child,

I do agree when it comes to serials logic runs miles away from them.

But showing taps pregnant with veer child after 3months had passed without a woman that too an educated one not knowing it wud be very risky for cvs.

Tappu being pregnant with another's child will be very interesting. 
Originally posted by dreamz12

I do agree when it comes to serials logic runs miles away from them.

But showing taps pregnant with veer child after 3months had passed without a woman that too an educated one not knowing it wud be very risky for cvs.

Tappu being pregnant with another's child will be very interesting. 
yes yes that will be interesting, lets hope 4 the best😊
But if they really wanted to show Tapasya going to fitness class and Veer spying on her, they could have just made it up by Tapasya saying ...i have lost all my figure sitting idle, i need to go to fitness class....but CVs specifically showed the scene where Tapasya says abt belly growing😭...so i think the pregnancy is true...

But then which girl in her 4th month of pregnancy(if its original) cannot realize it....atleast she should be knowing about her periods and why she is not confused as to y is it not on for 4 months....😡....and she is dancing around, she is not having any tiredness...she is not throwing up.....still if they show her pregnant, it would be one of the most ridiculous serial blunder