IMMATERIAL GIRL! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=ramanbabitha]Good one Milli, I want her to become insane [she already is, but i want her to repent]for what she has done to both the families, everyday.. she created the mess n she has to get the strong saza, so tht young girls would get a lesson out of it.

I can already visualise her being dragged away the mental asylum ward boys.
Arushi: Didi hum pagal nahin hain. Hamein bacha lijiye.

Pratigya: Hamara vishwas karo Arushi hum tumhein kuch nahin hone denge.

Pratigya: Krishna tumhein Arushi ko bachana hi hoga, hamare liye

Krishna: Ab hum tumri  baat kabo taal nahin sakte...

Aur Pratigya ban jaaye........
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=starlight123]I want her to move away from Allahabad and get some better education.  The schools she attended did not teach her anything and for someone who is supposedly 18 years old seems to have no aspirations about her future apart from marriage. 

She should go on a self finding voyage.  If they want to show reality then the Takurs will never leave her and her punishment should be always on the run and never able to settle and lead a normal life. 

Some mistakes can never be rectified and this is one mistake one has to face the consequences for life.....

Honestly speaking, I think the CVs were intending to prolong this devrani-jethani fare just for giving  the viewers some cheap thrills but the flak they recd. for this track gave them the heebie-jeebies. I know this is a rude thing to say but suicide was an option Arushi shd. have seriously contemplated. Either that or running away to a bigger city like Mumbai etc, where the Thakur influence does not work. To did what Arushi has done and act as if nothing has changed is impractical if not downright impossible. Life does not have a rewind button.
[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]i want shakti to kill arrushi in place of kesar .................than all problems willl b solved...........than kriya will say.............bhaad mei  jaaye duniya hum bajenge harmonia''...................😆

i said it for fun...........don't mean it........😳

I know that you are saying it for fun but you  know what, in real life ,a girl like Arushi would  have actually been raped and killed by a man like Shakti. Thank god MKAP is a fiction and we can all get together and laugh about the stupidities of the Saxena girls. Real life scenarios can be truly horrifying.
[QUOTE=akku8910]

Well  if  they   have  intentions  of  showing  reality  then she   will   never  be  able 2  lead a  normal life. Since the takurs  r involved and being the people that they r i dont think  they will ever  let her live in peace. Thay will continue 2 stalk her till the end of her life heeeeeeeheeeeeeee" just my thought" . Frankly speaking i also wanted it that way . It should be a lesson 4 young girls that taking haste decisions would have serious consequence.

You are absolutely right. In real life it would have impossible for the Saxenas including Arushi to revert to their previous lives. There are actions and then there are consequences. This is one law of life no one can escape from.
Originally posted by Mili97

i thought to make it clear..............ppl sometimes take sarcasm seriously..........😳 yeah thats true.........even in real life a gooon like krishan whd have raped pratigya after marriage.........this is a show here krishan loveas her madly......but in reality such things don't exist at all.........🥱
Originally posted by MERARAI

All choices in life have consequences. This time Kriya bailed her and took her back to Green house. Once KN and SS drag her back unless Kriya plan to spend their lives just sneaking her back to Green House while RED keep dragging her back it will become nothing more than a relay race.

Ultimately if Sadhu Baba's words are to come true, she will end up carrying KN's baby. Life as she knew it will never ever be the same again. She will be bound by that child to KN who won't let his baby out of his sight, which will keep her firmly in the picture. If she improved her acting, at least then we can watch it , that seems to be viewers expectations which may not bemet, given after all this time there doesn't seem to be a tad improvement as of yet.

Mera, Are you implying that KN will actually kill Kesar? In that case P will run to the cops to get KN arrested not so much to avenge the murder of kesar didi but to get an alibi to keep Arushi away from KN. In case Kesar continues to 'exist', P will still run to the cops to get KN arrested on the charge of bigamy just so that you know what of you know who remains intact. 

But the baby is coming . Remember kesar getting raped? Maybe the Thakurs would be then so ecstatic that they would let the bygones be bygones.

Just an aside, I find in Krishna, shades of Vibhishan of Ramayan. The one who garbed his selfishness as goodness of heart.He chose to be good only to be on the winning side.  
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by starlight123

I want her to move away from Allahabad and get some better education.  The schools she attended did not teach her anything and for someone who is supposedly 18 years old seems to have no aspirations about her future apart from marriage. 

She should go on a self finding voyage.  If they want to show reality then the Takurs will never leave her and her punishment should be always on the run and never able to settle and lead a normal life. 

Some mistakes can never be rectified and this is one mistake one has to face the consequences for life.....
😆😆😆we can't blame the school and the teachers (you can lead a horse to the water you can't make it drink it). People, like horses, will  only do what the have in mind to do.self finding voyager, she already find her, you can predict the future life of some teenage, by their action. 

Some mistakes can never be rectified and this is one mistake one has to face the consequences for life.....👏👏👏