IMMATERIAL GIRL!

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
You guessed it right folks, I am discussing my blue eyed girl, YKW here.But this one is for pure, unadulterated fun, as per the public demand(don't I sound like the CVs!)

Now that A is out of the messy relationship,back at the Green House, safe (?) and sound(????)๐Ÿคช, what does the future holds for her. The promo tells us that she will be dragged back to TN, what happens after that. What will the Thakurs do, 'maar diya jaaye ya chhod diya jaaye'? Let all your imaginative faculties run wild.

PS: Since we are discussing YKW, the guesses need not be intelligent.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
reserved will comment later busy bee right now๐Ÿ˜›
yaara i have said it before i just wanted her to go to lucknow uni for studying see this is in her benefit and we all will b happy just dont want to see her stupid flop face ๐Ÿ˜› but before going i want her to b punished either raped by sjhakti or beaten by him something so that it will b a good lessen for youyng grls that aag main haath dalogay toh jalauy baGHAIR NAHIN NIKLOGAYEdited by telstra - 13 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Good one Milli, I want her to become insane [she already is, but i want her to repent]for what she has done to both the families, everyday.. she created the mess n she has to get the strong saza, so tht young girls would get a lesson out of it.
telstra thumbnail
one thing more that after shakti will bring her beck in tn and try to do some silly act kesar will wake up  just hoping that this will happen i dont know my heart says so u know na it always say positive things when arja and mkap are concerned๐Ÿ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail
I want her to move away from Allahabad and get some better education.  The schools she attended did not teach her anything and for someone who is supposedly 18 years old seems to have no aspirations about her future apart from marriage. 

She should go on a self finding voyage.  If they want to show reality then the Takurs will never leave her and her punishment should be always on the run and never able to settle and lead a normal life. 

Some mistakes can never be rectified and this is one mistake one has to face the consequences for life.....
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
akku8910 thumbnail

Well  if  they   have  intentions  of  showing  reality  then she   will   never  be  able 2  lead a  normal life. Since the takurs  r involved and being the people that they r i dont think  they will ever  let her live in peace. Thay will continue 2 stalk her till the end of her life heeeeeeeheeeeeeee" just my thought" . Frankly speaking i also wanted it that way . It should be a lesson 4 young girls that taking haste decisions would have serious consequence.

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want shakti to kill arrushi in place of kesar .................than all problems willl b solved...........than kriya will say.............bhaad mei  jaaye duniya hum bajenge harmonia''...................๐Ÿ˜†

i said it for fun...........don't mean it........๐Ÿ˜ณ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

I want her to move away from Allahabad and get some better education.  The schools she attended did not teach her anything and for someone who is supposedly 18 years old seems to have no aspirations about her future apart from marriage. 

She should go on a self finding voyage.  If they want to show reality then the Takurs will never leave her and her punishment should be always on the run and never able to settle and lead a normal life. 

Some mistakes can never be rectified and this is one mistake one has to face the consequences for life.....

All choices in life have consequences. This time Kriya bailed her and took her back to Green house. Once KN and SS drag her back unless Kriya plan to spend their lives just sneaking her back to Green House while RED keep dragging her back it will become nothing more than a relay race.

Ultimately if Sadhu Baba's words are to come true, she will end up carrying KN's baby. Life as she knew it will never ever be the same again. She will be bound by that child to KN who won't let his baby out of his sight, which will keep her firmly in the picture. If she improved her acting, at least then we can watch it , that seems to be viewers expectations which may not bemet, given after all this time there doesn't seem to be a tad improvement as of yet.
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

All choices in life have consequences. This time Kriya bailed her and took her back to Green house. Once KN and SS drag her back unless Kriya plan to spend their lives just sneaking her back to Green House while RED keep dragging her back it will become nothing more than a relay race.

Ultimately if Sadhu Baba's words are to come true, she will end up carrying KN's baby. Life as she knew it will never ever be the same again. She will be bound by that child to KN who won't let his baby out of his sight, which will keep her firmly in the picture. If she improved her acting, at least then we can watch it , that seems to be viewers expectations which may not bemet, given after all this time there doesn't seem to be a tad improvement as of yet.

Mera, the problem with this track is that we dont want the focus to be Arushi for various reason and want an end to the track. But at the same time we want her to be punished for her actions.  We cant have both ways and either she remains the focus of attention [to me it seems to be her life story as the mainstream and rest will be as extras] or give this track the end of death and finish it with the most unrealistic conclusion.  How long will viewers focus on a character who is not universally liked or is even popular, apart from the constant negativity surrounding the character, and cannot garner any sympathy or support for her character's action and POV.  People tuned into this serial for a unique love story and not for justifying Arushi's behaviour or by the looks of it Adarsh's behaviour in the future,
akku8910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Mera, the problem with this track is that we dont want the focus to be Arushi for various reason and want an end to the track. But at the same time we want her to be punished for her actions.  We cant have both ways and either she remains the focus of attention [to me it seems to be her life story as the mainstream and rest will be as extras] or give this track the end of death and finish it with the most unrealistic conclusion.  How long will viewers focus on a character who is not universally liked or is even popular, apart from the constant negativity surrounding the character, and cannot garner any sympathy or support for her character's action and POV.  People tuned into this serial for a unique love story and not for justifying Arushi's behaviour or by the looks of it Adarsh's behaviour in the future,

Exactly  it needs 2 be seen how the CV's r going 2 end this track as u have clearly stated that u can't have both ways which is true.