Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

CVs clearly not very smart (Page 4)

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
whatever for this kind of character of pihu there is no need of additi gupta the famous tv actress. pihu character vishaka can do . SHE IS VERY FAMOUSFOR VAMP .  FOR ZEETV TONY AND DIYA. I THINK THESE PEOPLE DUMPED ADDITI. . FIRST THEY TOLD PARO AND ALL. THAT IS WHY EVEN ADDITI IS ALSO TELLING SHE IS INSECURE IN SANGINI. NOPROBLEM ADDITI ALL FANS ARE WITH U. LEAVE SANGINI. GET A GOOD SERIAL AND COME BACK WITH FULL OF COLOURS.ALL THE BEST. I THINK THEY WILL KNEW THAT ALL THE FANS DONT LIKE THIS KIND OF TRACK TO ADDITI. SURE THEY WILL LEAVE YOU.
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adipihu

whatever for this kind of character of pihu there is no need of additi gupta the famous tv actress. pihu character vishaka can do . SHE IS VERY FAMOUSFOR VAMP .  FOR ZEETV TONY AND DIYA. I THINK THESE PEOPLE DUMPED ADDITI. . FIRST THEY TOLD PARO AND ALL. THAT IS WHY EVEN ADDITI IS ALSO TELLING SHE IS INSECURE IN SANGINI. NOPROBLEM ADDITI ALL FANS ARE WITH U. LEAVE SANGINI. GET A GOOD SERIAL AND COME BACK WITH FULL OF COLOURS.ALL THE BEST. I THINK THEY WILL KNEW THAT ALL THE FANS DONT LIKE THIS KIND OF TRACK TO ADDITI. SURE THEY WILL LEAVE YOU.
please refrain from using cap.. against IF regulations.. thank youSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by Laila2009

This might be a Sangini forum but if you have such an issue with my posts, then you should have issue with the writers. What is even more bewildering that for someone who has such issue with the need to be sensitive, your use of these laughing icons say the contrary. And you claim to be a physician? Then as one, I find it very odd that you would have such issue with the use of biological terms. I don't think you should be dealing with rape victims if the mere discussion of the subject sets you off like this - in fact, I can only imagine how you deal with these poor girls.

All you stated were body parts in their scientific form, not how rape 'happens' (with those parts mentioned). Just wanted to let you know that I found nothing wrong with your postSmile
  just different opinions, views & understanding. i felt it inapropriate to use such terms when  & where its not necessary especially when discussing a trivial daily soaps fabricated rape charge on a forum. will consider the rest of the post ambiguous.
vulgrity didnt work with you LOL
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

This might be a Sangini forum but if you have such an issue with my posts, then you should have issue with the writers. What is even more bewildering that for someone who has such issue with the need to be sensitive, your use of these laughing icons say the contrary. And you claim to be a physician? Then as one, I find it very odd that you would have such issue with the use of biological terms. I don't think you should be dealing with rape victims if the mere discussion of the subject sets you off like this - in fact, I can only imagine how you deal with these poor girls.

All you stated were body parts in their scientific form, not how rape 'happens' (with those parts mentioned). Just wanted to let you know that I found nothing wrong with your postSmile
Just wanting to make sure, is this directed to me? If so, thanks, if not, then to who??? I have noted that a lot of people quote me and then tell me, Oh, the response was meant for another post. Wink
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arima2010

just different opinions, views & understanding. i felt it inapropriate to use such terms when  & where its not necessary especially when discussing a trivial daily soaps fabricated rape charge on a forum. will consider the rest of the post ambiguous.
vulgrity didnt work with you LOL
Armira, you never stated your post as an opinion in the first place. In fact you were quite rude, bullish and accusatory.  Second, there is nothing wrong with my post. We're discussing a show with a fabricated rape charge and what the person can do to prove their innocence and the flaws with this "trivial" soap. You say my words a vulgar, I say your perception and viewpoint here is overly puratanical and prudish.

Edited by Laila2009 - 07 January 2011 at 10:13pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index