CVs clearly not very smart (Page 3)

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arima2010

Originally posted by Laila2009

you post looks more vulgar than what pihu accused rudra of. whats with this hymen and body fluid mention? lets keep decency and discuss sensitive issues in a well manner. somethings are better left un unmentioned or its better just being hinted upon, even in a court of law such documents are handled confidentlially without hurting the victim. i agree with the bad and repeated script part.
LOLLOLLOL Lady, you gotta losen up and quit imaging things. There is nothing vulgar in this post.  This is a SHOW!!! These characters are not even real. We're discussing what took place and you'd rather bury it under a rug and ignore what took place? We've got a character accusing a guy of  rape and here I am pointing out to you how this is handled - where's the evidence? If she wa raped, then why does she not go to the police?  What's this need to be confidential? These characters on a show and they're pretty poorly written ones as we.  Here I am actually poking fun at the CVs and as for sensitivity, the real victims here are us - the audience members. No-one's being sensitive to our needs.
yes thats what i mentioned, there was no need at all to use those words to depict what happened in the show. it didnt help with what you were pointing out.
Sweetheart, that's not what I wrote in my post. It's quite clear you never mentioned it. I am going to explain something to you here - an educational post - to you and the readers. If you accuse someone of rape, or have been raped, there is a way to show that "it' happened, because there are bodily secretions that are left on the and in the person in question.  If the girl has not had any relations - which I assumed was the case with Pihu - then her hymen (this is a BIOLOGICAL term) would have been broken. Second, the doctor looks for bodily fluids that the male - and there is a biological term for this but since you're so overly sensitive, I will refrain from using it, for these.  Third, the rapist will have his finger nails examined for skin, blood etc that might be left. Fourth, hair - was there any hair of the victim.

Quite clearly, you have NEVER worked with a rape victim NOR have you been involved in a legal case(s) with one.  I've had to actually gather legal evidence multiple times for a case and worked with attorney's to prove a rape took place AFTER the fact and without this type of evidence.  Methinks here you are making much ado about NOTHING. I suggest you go ahead and looks at newspaper reports, articles and actual legal documents before you jump to such accusations and comments. Moreover, I also believe that from your commments you do not have the experience and knowledge otherwise you would not be making such comments.

Edited by Laila2009 - 07 January 2011 at 10:06am

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Laila, it happened as she first phoned Rudr, where she told him she cant see him G etc., after that she and Abhay consummated.

Shocked

Ewww...that sounds grossDead...I wasn't aware of this at all....Oh what has Pihu'a role come toStern Smile....The creatives have clearly lost on a great opportunity of showing a gutsy girl with morals and values...Its like only mahaaaaaaan girls should have all the morals....They could have made this show interesting by carving out strong characterization for all the 4, but for that they needed brains which they obviously lack....With little brains they could've still let Gauri be the lead without butchering Pihu's character and making her into a strong supporting role....

What a lost opportunity....I wonder if this what they had to do, why take a popular actress like AG at all...Any actor would've been able to deliver the same....And I wish AG never took this role...Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arima2010Laila2009

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Darine1980

OK, so apparently Rudra has taken advantage of Pihu.  WOW, she manged to get herself straightened up after Rudra took her. She walks confidently, not a single crease on her clothes. Make up still on. NOT a scratch on Rudra. Not a sign of a struggle anywhere. So she was raped? Get her to a doctor and let us see if that hymen (she has not done it with Abhay) is still instact or if there are any male bodily fluids and get them tested with Rudra's. Seriously, is this the BEST these people can offer? What kind of audience do these writers think they're catering too? We have brains here. Quit insulting us. You'd think these people came from some paindu village in a part of India where they hadn't even heard of any level technology or medical knowledge?

Frankly speaking this show is an embarassing mess to watch. Sure we've got some "drama" of the worst kind going on but it reeks of stupidity. You should leave your brains at home when you watch Sangani otherwise they will end up in the gutter.
for your information, P has consummated her marriage with her husband so forget about the hymen evidence!
Don't forget that it's an indian soap so!!!

She did? When did that happen? I;ve watched pretty much every episode - what EXACTLY happened to suggest this took place?

Just because it is an Indian soap does that mean we're supposed to accept the garbage fed? Is that the criteria of all Indian soaps - stupid is as stupid gets?
pihu & abhay consumated their marriage. it was after rudr gauri wedding. there was a bedroom scene , very dimlit Wink where abhay comes from behind and holds pihus waist and pihu happily hugs him and then following all indian soaps and movies tradition  they blew off the candles LOL
This I missed!!!! LOL I guess they missed the morning after scene where the girl washes her hair.  Seriously, this is probably a scene I didn't watch. Must have been a real bore of an episode that I stopped paying attention to the show...
there was even an article to proove it, Rajrani now uses Pihu as her trump card in Sangini..  which mentioned abhay pihu consummation of marriage Embarrassed LOL
arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Laila, it happened as she first phoned Rudr, where she told him she cant see him G etc., after that she and Abhay consummated.

Shocked

Ewww...that sounds grossDead...I wasn't aware of this at all....Oh what has Pihu'a role come toStern Smile....The creatives have clearly lost on a great opportunity of showing a gutsy girl with morals and values...Its like only mahaaaaaaan girls should have all the morals....They could have made this show interesting by carving out strong characterization for all the 4, but for that they needed brains which they obviously lack....With little brains they could've still let Gauri be the lead without butchering Pihu's character and making her into a strong supporting role....

What a lost opportunity....I wonder if this what they had to do, why take a popular actress like AG at all...Any actor would've been able to deliver the same....And I wish AG never took this role...Unhappy
yes creatives are not smart at all. they are stupid. no creativity and no brains Angry
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Shocked

Seriously, this is not how I imaginged this show. I thought Pihu's character would have shown a young girl betrayed and let down by the man she loved and forced to marry another man whom she did not love. But put into that situation, it would show how she would eventually fall in love with him. I never thought she's be a negative character or that she would be so ridiculous to accuse him of rape.  That's actually a HORRIBLE thing to do. You can malign someone's chracter by doing this and that's cruel. Even if a false accusation is removed, it can never erase the damage done to their reputation. 
arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

you post looks more vulgar than what pihu accused rudra of. whats with this hymen and body fluid mention? lets keep decency and discuss sensitive issues in a well manner. somethings are better left un unmentioned or its better just being hinted upon, even in a court of law such documents are handled confidentlially without hurting the victim. i agree with the bad and repeated script part.
LOLLOLLOL Lady, you gotta losen up and quit imaging things. There is nothing vulgar in this post.  This is a SHOW!!! These characters are not even real. We're discussing what took place and you'd rather bury it under a rug and ignore what took place? We've got a character accusing a guy of  rape and here I am pointing out to you how this is handled - where's the evidence? If she wa raped, then why does she not go to the police?  What's this need to be confidential? These characters on a show and they're pretty poorly written ones as we.  Here I am actually poking fun at the CVs and as for sensitivity, the real victims here are us - the audience members. No-one's being sensitive to our needs.
yes thats what i mentioned, there was no need at all to use those words to depict what happened in the show. it didnt help with what you were pointing out.
Sweetheart, that's not what I wrote in my post. It's quite clear you never mentioned it. I am going to explain something to you here - an educational post - to you and the readers. If you accuse someone of rape, or have been raped, there is a way to show that "it' happened, because there are bodily secretions that are left on the and in the person in question.  If the girl has not had any relations - which I assumed was the case with Pihu - then her hymen (this is a BIOLOGICAL term) would have been broken. Second, the doctor looks for bodily fluids that the male - and there is a biological term for this but since you're so overly sensitive, I will refrain from using it, for these.  Third, the rapist will have his finger nails examined for skin, blood etc that might be left. Fourth, hair - was there any hair of the victim.

Quite clearly, you have NEVER worked with a rape victim NOR have you been involved in a legal case(s) with one.  I've had to actually gather legal evidence multiple times for a case and worked with attorney's to prove a rape took place AFTER the fact and without this type of evidence.  Methinks here you are making much ado about NOTHING. I suggest you go ahead and looks at newspaper reports, articles and actual legal documents before you jump to such accusations and comments. Moreover, I also believe that from your commments you do not have the experience and knowledge otherwise you would not be making such comments.
Dead pls stop LOLLOLLOLLOL
but its not ncessary to post matters which are unpleasant especially wen they are unnecessary. i may have examined a rape victim and accused and looked for cervical or vaginal tears or seminal fluids or aberassions or bite marks or tissue particles in nails or hair in pubic region etc etc. but its always not necessary to mention it in the wrong place. especially in detail about rape in sangini forum isConfused  anyways its your choice. we have no choice but to read it by mistakeLOL

Edited by arima2010 - 07 January 2011 at 10:26am
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Dead pls stop LOLLOLLOLLOL
but its not ncessary to post matters which are unpleasant especially wen they are unnecessary. i may have examined a rape victim and accused and looked for cervical or vaginal tears or seminal fluids or aberassions or bite marks or tissue particles in nails or hair in pubic region etc etc. but its always not necessary to mention it in the wrong place. especially in detail about rape in sangini forum isConfused  anyways its your choice. we have no choice but to read it by mistakeLOL
This might be a Sangini forum but if you have such an issue with my posts, then you should have issue with the writers. What is even more bewildering that for someone who has such issue with the need to be sensitive, your use of these laughing icons say the contrary. And you claim to be a physician? Then as one, I find it very odd that you would have such issue with the use of biological terms. I don't think you should be dealing with rape victims if the mere discussion of the subject sets you off like this - in fact, I can only imagine how you deal with these poor girls.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index