Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jay Soni

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I don't know whether this is the right platform to say this but i think stars like jay soni don't care about their fans.They just care about themselves.I have to say i like ishaan of SGP but not jay soni in real life.The reason of this is that Jay has not been kind to his fans on facebook and  he continuously rejects the friend request of his fans.Actually my friend had sent him requests many times but he never accepts the request and i too have sent him request many times but he did same to me.I know this is his personal life and he can do watever he want but now i have lost the respect for him which i had.Sorry guys i knw u wont agree wid me but still i feel this.Hope Jay soni reads this and  gets to know about who have felt bad for this.Cry

Sorry I am new here so if some thinks it not appropriate they can close this topic

Bronze. Goldie
Bronze.
Bronze.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
try to respect ppls privacy.... he must be a reserved , private person...

Facebook is a place to connect with friends and he must ve his friends and family there, his personal pics... 

would you want random strangers to see your personal things... why is it different for celebs... 
Celebs who get too friendly with their fans, regret later, when they start intruding in personal lives... 

Did you see Arjun Bijlani' s (From MJHT) and gurmeet Choudhary (from gee) blogs?. Crazy fans started abusing them and their loved ones. 

Jay is intelligent to keep fans at a distance.  

PS: i hope i wasnt rude or anything... it was not intended... 

Edited by Bronze. - 06 January 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaGarima_04sara_saraSamrenekanak1309nami2811

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bronze.

try to respect ppls privacy.... he must be a reserved , private person...

Facebook is a place to connect with friends and he must ve his friends and family there, his personal pics... 

would you want random strangers to see your personal things... why is it different for celebs... 
Celebs who get too friendly with their fans, regret later, when they start intruding in personal lives... Did you see Arjun Bijlani' s (From MJHT) and gurmeet Choudhary (from geet. Crazy fans started abusing them and their loved ones. 

Jay is intelligent to keep fans at a distance.  

I know but he still add people whom he didnt know actually...............I know its going to come form somewhere so i am not feeling bad............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
@rubas most celebs dont like to add complete strangers  [fans] since they want to use fb or other social platforms to interact with their close friends.. , they need privacy..
so Dun be upset, cauz not only jay soni, many actors do the same.. jus chill Wink
@bronze well explained! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhakanak1309

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

@rubas most celebs dont like to add complete strangers  [fans] since they want to use fb or other social platforms to interact with their close friends.. , they need privacy..
so Dun be upset, cauz not only jay soni, many actors do the same.. jus chill Wink

Sorry guys........i didnt want to put up this post because i like SGP and dont  want to do this........its just i felt sooo bad Cry
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubas

Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Sorry guys........i didnt want to put up this post because i like SGP and dont  want to do this........its just i felt sooo bad Cry
is okay forum is all abt sharing! Big smile 
jus take ur own example, I personally will not add any person I dun noTongue so same goes with actors they want to be normal as wellEmbarrassed

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 06 January 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak1309GurpreetD

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I dunno...But I sent him a request long back..And he accepted my friend request...
and I dunno what it is now...
Actually, during that time, the show was new...
ANd now he has gained popularity..
So, I think he might have done this for privacy sake...

Edited by haaki_ragz - 06 January 2011 at 9:47pm

.Nish.

kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
This reminds me of the time when I sent a request to Kunal Kapoor (Yudi of LRL) and he did not accept it.
I think it's quite natural for people to not accept every friend request.

Here's a suggestion .... how about haaki_ragz mention Jay to join IF and interact with his fans here as obviously friend requests are sent so that fans can feel closer to them?

Garima_04

Go to top