Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Laadli~6th January 2010 Written Update

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Laadli 6th January 2010

Episode start at Narang house, its night time everyone is sleeping, amrit is also sleeping and bebo is in washroom. Bebo's cell ring, amrit awake and he was about to pick up the cell but he hear the door sound and he go back to sleep. Bebo comes in the room and pick up the call, its arjun's call, bebo go out from her room and talk. Amrit stand at the door step and listen to bebo. Arjun tell her about the parcel, bebo says not to worry and she said I am coming. Amrit comes back in the room and pretends to sleep, bebo keep her cell on side table and get ready to go. Amrit open his eyes and check bebo's cell, he gets mad seeing arjun's call. bebo came out from washroom, Bebo pick up her cell, when she was leaving she looks at amrit lovingly. AmBo sad BG music play. Bebo leave, amrit follow her, bebo go out of the house, amrit was about to go but amro saw him and stops him and ask him what is he doing here late at night. Amrit tries to tell amro about bebo, but he couldn't. Amro saw the door open she closes it and tell amrit to go to sleep. Amrit leave from there. He thoughts who I was going to tell about bebo, she is obviously gonna support her daughter, they all r together, I won't leave them, I will take revenge from u all.

Its morning time, Bebo is still at khanna house, she call at narang house and talk to mummy-ji. Bebo says I am not home, Amro is worried, bebo says I can't tell u anything right now, I will tell u when I get back home. She ask about amrit, amro says amrit is in his room. Scene shifts from there to Amrit, amrit listen Amro-bebo convo, he is frustrated. Back to khanna house, biji bring tea for bebo. Biji tell bebo that ur here from midnight ur family member must be worried for u. bebo says I have talked to my mummyji and right now nothing is more important than ria. Biji looks at bebo and praises her. Arjun comes with a briefcase, he tell biji-bebo that he have arranged all the money. Bebo tell that she will also go, ajrun refuse to take bebo cos he didn't wanted to put her in any danger. Bebo insist and says I am not ria's mom but she is like my own daughter.

Biji tell arjun to inform the police about this, arjun says no, they cannot, if we will then the guy will harm ria and maybe we won't be able to get our ria back. Biji argues with arjun, but arjun don't agree to inform police. Bebo-arjun leaves. When bebo-arjun came out of the house, bebo says I think biji was right, we should inform police. Arjun says no, the kidnapper is keeping eye on us. we can't do this, both leave. Right after they leave a police jeep came to khanna house, biji comes out. Inspector says u called us, biji says I called u, biji says the kidnapper called and arjun went to give him the money. But I don't trust if he get the money then he will give our ria. Inspector says not to worry we will bring ria safely.

Arjun came to place, right after he came a while car comes and stop at a distance form arjun's car. The guy call arjun and ask for the money. Arjun says I have bought the money and he show the money to viju, viju point at a red rock and tell arjun to keep the bag there, arjun leave the bag there. Viju says now go back to ur car. Arjun comes back and ask about ria, viju shows ria to arjun from the car. Ria calls for ma. Viju says now first I will check the money then I will give ur daughter. Viju come to the rock and check the money, he was closing the bag but suddenly he hear the police siren and get nervous. He drop the briefcase there and leave from there. Arjun gets mad at police and says I didn't told u guys to come. My daughter was in front of me but because of u that guy took her again. Inspector says I am sorry but ur biji called us. The police leave from there. Arjun gets mad at biji for calling police. Bebo says don't worry he have left the money here so he will sure gonna call. Now we have to wait for his call.

At khanna house, biji says I did what I felt was right. I know he won't do anything to ria until we have the money. Arjun's cell ring, its viju call. Viju says I told u not to call police but u still did it. Now u will have to pay for this mistake. He shoot, arjun is worried to hear this, he asks about ria. Viju says nothing happened to her, she is still alive, but now u have only one more chance and if u will do anymore mistake then it will not be good for ur daughter. Either she will be alive or? Viju cuts the phone.

Episode Ends.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduChetnaksnehasanjanaSejal_Desaiparbhudayalarchie76laddoo-Happy4Ever-daddysgirl786SpotAnu-Ananyarahat_fahad8_Invincible_

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update dear......
shamaha Senior Member
shamaha
shamaha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top