Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

Discussion: The Pride of Radha and the Gopis (Page 2)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Wow, loving the explanations given by Pari, Sita, and Vedo! Very well said guys, I never thought of it that way.Day Dreaming Everyone else....take your time editing.Wink

@Vedo,

I also love Sagarji's representation of Shri Krishna's life...ever since I began the DVDs, I can never get enough of them.Day DreamingDay Dreaming Every single episode and phase of Krishna's early years were shown so devotedly and beautifully, and all the actors did such justice to their roles.Clap

That episode you are talking about was not uploaded onto youtube by anyone as far as Lola and I know, and it's a pity too because it's my fav RadheKrishna scene.Ouch

But this one website that has the entire Krishna serial has it with subtitles.Dancing Though the quality is not that good, it's not that bad either....so have a look!

It starts from 3:20 or so, though you could watch from the beginning of the vid if you want because the convo Golok RadheKrishna have leads into this scene, with Radharani asking Krishna to teach her the flute.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 07 January 2011 at 9:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link Janu! I am currently watching the series from that very site (at episode 33 so far) LOL! Yea the quality is not great but it's something that I can live with because the desire to watch the Lord's Leelas outweighs everything else! Embarrassed LOL But I do hope someone uploads the epi on youtube someday! 

DebipriyaShivangBuchMagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Thanks for the link Janu! I am currently watching the series from that very site (at episode 33 so far) LOL! Yea the quality is not great but it's something that I can live with because the desire to watch the Lord's Leelas outweighs everything else! Embarrassed LOL But I do hope someone uploads the epi on youtube someday! 

Actually, since you're still in the earlier epis, you can watch them on youtube till the Ashok parts because someone is uploading them from his DVDs and they're pretty HQ.Big smile I don't know whether he has the entire thing, but I think Lola knows who I'm talking about....maybe she can give you the link to his playlist.Embarrassed

I too watched SK from that site initially till about Episode 32 or 33 until my dad got the DVDs, then I began all over.LOL

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 07 January 2011 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
That's awesome news! DancingI would be very grateful if you or Lola could post the link! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaMagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Srry for the post. I forgot that i had reserved.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 07 January 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Yes di, you are right that the great saints of today, like Shri Prabhupada would never let people worship false deities, but I've read that Jayadeva, while still being a devotee of Shri Krishna, was a court poet rather than a saint.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchpakharaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index