..::Genda Phool of the Week:mjtruelegend::.. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
         Well just one more Question, If u can ans. please??????πŸ˜‰ 

Five people Alive / Dead U can meet / date / just fascinated by them.....They can be any one, Actors, Politicians, Writers, Freedom Fighters, Athletes, anyone. and why???

I know u must be tired by all these q. so if u can otherwise i'm good. Enjoy ur Hot Seat... Let us know ur having fun or not?????πŸ˜†
hey sheemu....here are a few questions from my side....

Rate the pairs on 10 and say what is special about them

1. ishaan-suhana
2. badi maa-suhana
3. inder-ilesh
4. rajini-disha
5. alok-suhana
6. dadaji-dadiji
7. suhana-sanju
8. badi maa-alok
9. RB-badi maa
10. suhana-dadaji

Next set...πŸ˜‰

1. U have to be alone with suhana in an island...what is the one thing that u want to have with you the entire time with suhana???
2. What will u do if you have to cook dishes for 100 people??
3. What was the most mischievous thing that u did in school??
4. If u r a teacher will u be lenient or strict and why??
5. If u get a chance to sing with sonu nigam...whats the duet song u would like to sing with him??

Choices

1. serials/reality shows
2. comedy/romantic movies
3. rain/snow
4. shopping/rest
5. desktop/laptop

enjoy your hotseatπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I'm very sorry If I've missed anything or made mistakes. I have just come back from a 13 hour shift so please bear with me I will answer every question, the best I can.πŸ˜ƒ

no need to be sorry yaar... There is no place for sorry here...I understand...
And ya...I loved ur answers...

Originally posted by netri

Well just one more Question, If u can ans. please??????πŸ˜‰ 

Five people Alive / Dead U can meet / date / just fascinated by them.....They can be any one, Actors, Politicians, Writers, Freedom Fighters, Athletes, anyone. and why???

I know u must be tired by all these q. so if u can otherwise i'm good. Enjoy ur Hot Seat... Let us know ur having fun or not?????πŸ˜†

Okay here goes....

1. Mahatma Gandhi, every human on this planet can learn a great deal from this great man. I wish I had the good fortune of meeting him but he died even before my parents were born. I read about him and I have watched some documenteries and movies about him and all I can say is WOW.

2. Michael Jackson, I loved this man and I always will because of this unique singing, composing and writing talent. There are lots of good singers/writers/composers out there but no one in my eyes can match his level. His music is so inspirational and so original that even today Iisten to his albums and who can forget his dancing!! His benevolence and philanthropy is so deep and wonderful that he's been named as the most charitable celebrity ever. He only showed love towards people and he loved his fan and was greateful for everything he had. Unfortunately, some people took great advantage of his kindness.

3. Waheeda Rehman. She is what I call someone with classic beauty, effortless dancer and a fabulous actress. I have seen Neek Kamal, Guide, Kabhie Kabhie so many times and each time her talent has never failed to impress me. She's so graceful, humble and modest. I would love to meet her and tell how much I love her and how much she inspires me.

4. Brad Pitt. Simple because he is just amazing....I'm in awe of him. I may have a heart attack if I ever see him.

5. Khaled Hossieni. I have read both of his books ( the kie runner and a thousand splendid suns). His writing so vivid and flawless that I couldn't put the books down. The stories were so real and so touching. Altough they were fiction based on reality, I often cried reading them and its books/stories  like these that remind me how lucky I am with what ever I have.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

hey sheemu....here are a few questions from my side....

Rate the pairs on 10 and say what is special about them..
Oh boy I wish I had these questions before the Sona track because this is the worst pahse of SGP for me...as most the important characters have been inconsistent.

1. ishaan-suhana. 10/10 (because they will become a couple)They are most unique TV couple as theirs is not a typical love story. They're very cute.
2. badi maa-suhana. (sorry I don'y want to rate them at the moment)Poor Suhana, she calls her Badi Ma and Badi hasn't once felt guilty or regret for putting her through so much, knowingly.
3. inder-ilesh.10/10 LOL they are soooo funny. I would love to have brother in laws like them.
4. rajini-disha 8/10I like how they have managed to see Suhana's sadness and try to stand up for her. Its very good of them and of course they are very good bahus.
5. alok-suhana 10/10They share a very unique FIL-DIL relationship. I love how frank and sweet their bond is.
6. dadaji-dadiji. 7/10They are real trouble makers. I am sure they fight because they get bored of doing nothing.
7. suhana-sanju. 9/10. They have a very sweet and intimate bond, but it disappoints me everytime Sanju gives more credit to Ishaan and his family, makes it seem as if her sister isn't worth anything.
8. badi maa-alok 8/10. Theirs is very traditional devar-bhabhi relationship. He sees her like a mother/sisterly figure and she sees him like a younger brother.
9. RB-badi maa. 7/10. Theirs is like 2 best friends. They share they sorrows as they both have tragic pasts and they confide in each other for guidance and comfort
10. suhana-dadaji7/10. Suhana never had/saw grandparents until her marriage and thats why she loves him. The pension track a nice bonding period for them both.

Next set...πŸ˜‰

1. U have to be alone with suhana in an island...what is the one thing that u want to have with you the entire time with suhana??? A LOT OF PATIENCE
2. What will u do if you have to cook dishes for 100 people?? Start cooking a week before.
3. What was the most mischievous thing that u did in school?? I used apply PVA glue on my hand, wait till it dries and peel it off (this was when the teacher wasn't looking)
4. If u r a teacher will u be lenient or strict and why?? Strict.There's a saying that you have to be cruel to be kind. Being strict and disciplined doesn't mean that I wouldn'tcare infact its because I care alot! Students may dislike me for my strictness but I know that I'm only whats best for them
5. If u get a chance to sing with sonu nigam...whats the duet song u would like to sing with him?? Hhhmmm there are a lot of songs I love and hum to.. but if I had the chance it would have to be  "aja sanam madhur chandni mein hum tum mile to virane me bhi ajaygi bahar". Its beautiful.

Choices

1. serials/reality shows. Not sure I don't watch reality shows (only Indian Idon when its on) and SGP is the programme I follow, so serials I guess.
2. comedy/romantic movies. ROM-COMS
3. rain/snow.. Snow is pretty but practically it would have to be rain. (I hate snow because I had an accident in it just 2 months ago)
4. shopping/rest..SHOPPING ANY DAY
5. desktop/laptop laptop..space saver.

enjoy your hotseatπŸ˜ƒ

Was that okay???
@sheemu....wonderful answers....get ready will be back with more questions...

@sheemu....wonderful answers....get ready will be back with more questions...

OkayπŸ˜ƒ thankyou (I think)
Originally posted by venture

Sheemu, your answers are really sweet enjoyed reading them specially your MASHWARAAS for Dadaji!!! he should listen to his wife , 🀣 I give the same advice to my husband 24/7

Aww thankyou. I do try. Hope I answered your questions okay..πŸ˜ƒ
ok here are a few more questions....hope u enjoy answering them....
random questions...

1. Are you tech-savy??
2. Can u be without your mobile??
3. If u want to rename the characters of SGP..whose character will u rename and as what??
4. Have you ever broken traffic rules??
5. The last thing you do before going to bed??(apart from the daily chores..like brushing and allπŸ˜†)
6. First thing u do after getting up in the morning??
7. If SGP is made into a movie..whom will u want to direct it??
8. tea or coffee??
9. chocolates or icecreams??
10.drive or fly??

ok here are a few more questions....hope u enjoy answering them....
random questions...

1. Are you tech-savy?? No not realy
2. Can u be without your mobile?? NOOOOO
3. If u want to rename the characters of SGP..whose character will u rename and as what?? No I think they're all good.
4. Have you ever broken traffic rules?? Am I allowed to confess online ( ..yes I did, once I was in a rush and I went through a RED light) I panicked like mad and worried if I was caught. I didn't mean to, it happend too quickly...πŸ˜†
5. The last thing you do before going to bed??(apart from the daily chores..like brushing and allπŸ˜†) I iron my clothes for work, organise my bag, check everything's ready for the next morning and then lastly check my moblie and put the ALARM on.
6. First thing u do after getting up in the morning?? It depends if its a work day or day off or holiday.
7. If SGP is made into a movie..whom will u want to direct it?? I would want Shahid Kapoor as Ishaan, Ragini as Suhana (I can't imagine anyone else playing Suhana) Okay if she declines, then I'd want Kareena.
8. tea or coffee?? Tea
9. chocolates or icecreams?? Chocolates but I love making my own ice cream
10.drive or fly?? drive

Sorry for the late reply. I was at work. Just came back after a 13hour shift. Feel exhausted. Hope the answers were okay.πŸ˜ƒ