Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gurmeet Dude, eat eat....food is good for you!!!! (Page 7)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Yaar you are too right! I always reminisce the difference the old epis and the spark they had when Swati was part of the team and there were other editors, etc.... and Noel Smith and I saw also that Guru had such a tone, fit body... proof: Go watch the Kehna Hi Kya Sequence!! It tells you a lot .. and compare it to the day he had his black tank on after installing CCTV camers in Geet's room... see the difference in those muscles.. I was like good lord GC.... eat much? (sarcastic of course)

But no you're right! We all love GC and the stature that he created for Maan Singh Khurana was only possible through his looks, body, etc if we look at physical aspects of MSK... no one else, no doubt can play MSK .. but if GC himself starts to be careless about his body and starts this boiling technique.. assar tau MSK pe bhi pare ga na ke GC per bhi! So come on GC, for the sake of your health along with MSK's image... EAT UP!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettyKudi01

Thanks babe, I made a post like before, complaining that he needs to gain weight n everyone was like he looks good.......

Damn, he looks hot, but if he gained weight......my baby looks even more hotter......... 
hun i know exactly what u talkin about...

yes he looks damn hot....but i think he would look sexier and hotter....if he gained back the weight he lost he would loook damn hot hot hot.....he needs to gain weight!!!!Embarrassed
-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I dont see any bad in him Ermm I mean health wise ! I think he is the BEST the way he is !! Big smile [No offence] 

Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 11 January 2011 at 8:10pm

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Yaar you are too right! I always reminisce the difference the old epis and the spark they had when Swati was part of the team and there were other editors, etc.... and Noel Smith and I saw also that Guru had such a tone, fit body... proof: Go watch the Kehna Hi Kya Sequence!! It tells you a lot .. and compare it to the day he had his black tank on after installing CCTV camers in Geet's room... see the difference in those muscles.. I was like good lord GC.... eat much? (sarcastic of course)

But no you're right! We all love GC and the stature that he created for Maan Singh Khurana was only possible through his looks, body, etc if we look at physical aspects of MSK... no one else, no doubt can play MSK .. but if GC himself starts to be careless about his body and starts this boiling technique.. assar tau MSK pe bhi pare ga na ke GC per bhi! So come on GC, for the sake of your health along with MSK's image... EAT UP!
exactly shister.....he needs to gain weightOuchOuchOuchOuch
i mean he looks good no doubt....but he would look more hotalicious if gained his original weight back

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

I dont see any ba in him Ermm I mean health wise ! I think is is the BEST the way he is !! Big smile [No offence] 
oh none taken babes....we all have the right to state our own opinions!!!!LOL

but seriously babes.....look at him before....and now.....u can tell a huge difference......between then and now.....Embarrassed

look at his pics......i was lookin at his before pics again today....and his pics now....and he has lost a lot of weight!!!!

He looks good....but he would look soo much hotter if he gained his original weight backBig smile

-MaanEetLover-

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I dont see any ba in him Ermm I mean health wise ! I think is is the BEST the way he is !! Big smile [No offence] 

but seriously babes.....look at him before....and now.....u can tell a huge difference......between then and now.....Embarrassed

look at his pics......i was lookin at his before pics again today....and his pics now....and he has lost a lot of weight!!!!

He looks good....but he would look soo much hotter if he gained his original weight backBig smile
Thats True. 
But like the old old days ! He use to be same as he is now ! Wait I will post the pic. 
In this 1 he is same as he is now right ? 
Anyways Its just my opinion. But oh ya I do encourage/would like to tell him not to just eat boil food LOL
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Woah are you trying to kill us all with that picture!? LOL

Gosh: That is just Blushing

and yes this is from before...and I agree he still looks absolutely hot .. no other man will ever beat him but we want him to stay healthy and gain a little more weight if anything! Just for his own sake atleast.

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Thats True. 
But like the old old days ! He use to be same as he is now ! Wait I will post the pic. 
In this 1 he is same as he is now right ? 
Anyways Its just my opinion. But oh ya I do encourage/would like to tell him not to just eat boil food LOL
u tryin to murder me aren't ya hun???ROFL

but this is a very old pic....and he doesn't have this body anymore hun....even his muscles have gone lower then this...

this is also one of his old pics from 3-4 months ago..........look at him....his face.....his arms.....

now it is not like this anymore....his face looks thin as hell.....he just looks tiny now

GC beta....chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wada pao khao.....aur phele jaisa weight banaoLOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 11 January 2011 at 8:51pm

Go to top