Gurmeet Dude, eat eat....food is good for you!!!! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Yaar you are too right! I always reminisce the difference the old epis and the spark they had when Swati was part of the team and there were other editors, etc.... and Noel Smith and I saw also that Guru had such a tone, fit body... proof: Go watch the Kehna Hi Kya Sequence!! It tells you a lot .. and compare it to the day he had his black tank on after installing CCTV camers in Geet's room... see the difference in those muscles.. I was like good lord GC.... eat much? (sarcastic of course)

But no you're right! We all love GC and the stature that he created for Maan Singh Khurana was only possible through his looks, body, etc if we look at physical aspects of MSK... no one else, no doubt can play MSK .. but if GC himself starts to be careless about his body and starts this boiling technique.. assar tau MSK pe bhi pare ga na ke GC per bhi! So come on GC, for the sake of your health along with MSK's image... EAT UP!
exactly shister.....he needs to gain weight
i mean he looks good no doubt....but he would look more hotalicious if gained his original weight back
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

I dont see any ba in him πŸ€” I mean health wise ! I think is is the BEST the way he is !! πŸ˜ƒ [No offence] 
oh none taken babes....we all have the right to state our own opinions!!!!πŸ˜†

but seriously babes.....look at him before....and now.....u can tell a huge difference......between then and now.....😳

look at his pics......i was lookin at his before pics again today....and his pics now....and he has lost a lot of weight!!!!

He looks good....but he would look soo much hotter if he gained his original weight backπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

oh none taken babes....we all have the right to state our own opinions!!!!πŸ˜†

but seriously babes.....look at him before....and now.....u can tell a huge difference......between then and now.....😳

look at his pics......i was lookin at his before pics again today....and his pics now....and he has lost a lot of weight!!!!

He looks good....but he would look soo much hotter if he gained his original weight backπŸ˜ƒ
Thats True. 
But like the old old days ! He use to be same as he is now ! Wait I will post the pic. 
In this 1 he is same as he is now right ? 
Anyways Its just my opinion. But oh ya I do encourage/would like to tell him not to just eat boil food πŸ˜†
Woah are you trying to kill us all with that picture!? πŸ˜†

Gosh: That is just ☺️

and yes this is from before...and I agree he still looks absolutely hot .. no other man will ever beat him but we want him to stay healthy and gain a little more weight if anything! Just for his own sake atleast.

Thats True. 
But like the old old days ! He use to be same as he is now ! Wait I will post the pic. 
In this 1 he is same as he is now right ? 
Anyways Its just my opinion. But oh ya I do encourage/would like to tell him not to just eat boil food πŸ˜†
u tryin to murder me aren't ya hun???🀣

but this is a very old pic....and he doesn't have this body anymore hun....even his muscles have gone lower then this...

this is also one of his old pics from 3-4 months ago..........look at him....his face.....his arms.....

now it is not like this anymore....his face looks thin as hell.....he just looks tiny now

GC beta....chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wada pao khao.....aur phele jaisa weight banaoπŸ˜†
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
PLZ ...GC AAP KUCH  THIK SE FOOD LO... πŸ˜”
..............NOT  ONLY...BOIL............😭
KUCH MASALE & OIL VI USE KARE..................πŸ‘πŸΌ

COZ ..4 GIRL HI AAPKO  UTHAKE ..IDHAR SE UDHAR ..KAR DETI HAI..😭🀣

""GC AAPKA   BODY PHLE...WOW.. thi.😍..WO KAHAN HAI..??😭
YOUR face is ALSO thinner.NOW.😲.
  MISSING the old GC as Maan........πŸ˜”
NOW... MISSING....COOL.............MSK......πŸ˜”. 

Edited by br200910 - 13 years ago

u tryin to murder me aren't ya hun???🀣

but this is a very old pic....and he doesn't have this body anymore hun....even his muscles have gone lower then this...

this is also one of his old pics from 3-4 months ago..........look at him....his face.....his arms.....

now it is not like this anymore....his face looks thin as hell.....he just looks tiny now

GC beta....chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wada pao khao.....aur phele jaisa weight banaoπŸ˜†
LMFAOOO!!
Trust me I was opening my AC while posting that picture even though it freaking snowing here πŸ˜†
 Chalo Chalo Chalo mera GC kuch khawo. 
Well, except the boil food. 

Originally posted by br200910

PLZ ...GC AAP KUCH  THIK SE FOOD LO... πŸ˜”
..............NOT  ONLY...BOIL............😭
KUCH MASALE & OIL VI USE KARE..................πŸ‘πŸΌ

COZ ..4 GIRL HI AAPKO  UTHAKE ..IDHAR SE UDHAR ..KAR DETI HAI..😭🀣

""GC AAPKA   BODY PHLE...WOW.. thi.😍..WO KAHAN HAI..??😭
YOUR face is ALSO thinner.NOW.😲.
  MISSING the old GC as Maan........πŸ˜”
NOW... MISSING....COOL.............MSK......πŸ˜”. 

i know babes....he really needs to gain back his original body weight.......

LMFAOOO!!
Trust me I was opening my AC while posting that picture even though it freaking snowing here πŸ˜†
 Chalo Chalo Chalo mera GC kuch khawo. 
Well, except the boil food. 

i know this crazy ass snow.....
but u see what i am talkin about here now.....πŸ˜•

i mean there was a certain shape to his face before....now it has fallen flat cause it is thin....
i mean he still looks hot......but a little weight would dooo him wonders....and it would obviously kill us......but i wouldn't mind lookin at that man who was here a few months back...

he seriously needs to eat food and gain his original weight backk😭

i know this crazy ass snow.....
but u see what i am talkin about here now.....πŸ˜•

i mean there was a certain shape to his face before....now it has fallen flat cause it is thin....
i mean he still looks hot......but a little weight would dooo him wonders....and it would obviously kill us......but i wouldn't mind lookin at that man who was here a few months back...

he seriously needs to eat food and gain his original weight backk😭
True ! Agreed !
You are a goodd debater huh !
You made me to agree with ya !
But seriously Debi should give him some freaking food not just those boil once myan!