Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit's PR Companies Dirty Tricks! - Article

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Ashmit Patel's parents appeal to 'save' their son

January 6, 2011

With just a day remaining for Bigg Boss Season 4 to come to an end, contestant Ashmit Patel'sAsha and Amit Patel, are keeping their fingers crossed for their son. parents,

Though Ashmit has repeatedly proved that he is the 'most genuine' Housemate, the boy is facing very strong competition from Shweta Tiwari, Dolly Bindra as well as The Great Khali.

Meanwhile, there is widespread speculation about ex-contestant Manoj Tiwari having 'bought' and manipulated votes by the lakhs to make his old friend Shweta Tiwari win the show.

Ashmit's parents have appealed to all to 'save' their son from losing. "Please help our son Ashmit in his quest for righteousness. He is a fighter and has always stood for ethics with uprightness and honesty. In his hour of need, we feel he is lonely in Bigg Boss and needs your help," they appealed.

For the sake of righteousness, Ashmit has been witnessed standing firm against the unruly Dolly Bindra, an arrogant Manoj Tiwari, and holding his own, even against The Great Khali, when the WWE strongman was physically pushing Housemates in the show.

If you too feel for Ashmit's genuine nature, you can vote for him upto 99 times by sms'ing ASH to 56882 and help the righteous one survive the ones with nastiness and double standards.

http://dalebhagwagarmediagroup.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/ashmit-patel%E2%80%99s-parents-appeal-to-%E2%80%98save%E2%80%99-their-son/

Dale Bhagwagar posted this article on his site!! He is up to his dirty tricks to save Assmit and if Assmit loses he has come up with an excuse as to how he lost!!

this "widespread rumor" about Manoj voting for Shweta seems very fake to me! Manoj is a very selfish person and in many interviews he has still blamed Shweta for not being a true friend (even after knowing the Seema truth).

what about all the lakhs Ameesha and Assmit's friend circle r spending?? ..... And all the votes Dale Bhagwagar Media Group is buying??

I FIND THIS TO BE A VERY DIRTY TRICK BY ASSMIT'S PR COMPANY!!

Share your opinion on this article please!!

Edited by njo921 - 06 January 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiCopper31rgattuspunkpattinsonraffuchakkarMarz_Mahira_fanangelshyRasnyhide-Rinky-Faraan92fire_gun

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Yes i agree ...i think it is very wrong on Dale Bhatnagar's part to publish such wrong facts to the public . Why on earth will the most egoistic man on earth get votes for someone else ...when he himself accuses the channel for rigging the show ....why would he spend the money when he knows the show is rigged ? how silly ! This is the most baseless accusation ever made ....to fool the public .
Dale Bhatnagar has also been the publicist for Shilpa Shetty while she was in BB ...so just to make sure his client wins ....this person is up to cheap tactics ....totally not done .Thumbs Down

Now i even find the Patels pretty fishy Sleepy

Edited by angelshy - 06 January 2011 at 8:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiMarz_Mahira_fanRasnyFaraan92Gauahargeous_Nfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
saare khiladi hai...nobody in between these is saint

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004vampire_diariesKanchhi_anna143pawancoolNishita123

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
That's what PR ppl do, show their clients into good lights. He's been praising Ashmit, I don't see anything wrong with that and the bold part says
"Meanwhile, there is widespread speculation about ex-contestant Manoj Tiwari having 'bought' and manipulated votes by the lakhs to make his old friend Shweta Tiwari win the show."

He mentioned the speculation which is making rounds in the market. I don't think he came up with this. Otherwise he wouldn't have said "speculation".
 This is a game and they ALL are out there to play and will bend backwards to win it. Oh, by the way, I am not Ashmit fan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

That's what PR ppl do, show their clients into good lights. He's been praising Ashmit, I don't see anything wrong with that and the bold part says
"Meanwhile, there is widespread speculation about ex-contestant Manoj Tiwari having 'bought' and manipulated votes by the lakhs to make his old friend Shweta Tiwari win the show."

He mentioned the speculation which is making rounds in the market. I don't think he came up with this. Otherwise he wouldn't have said "speculation".
 This is a game and they ALL are out there to play and will bend backwards to win it. Oh, by the way, I am not Ashmit fan.
yeh market rumor ashmit ke PR ko hi pata padiOuch  kahi aur to nahi aaya aisa kuchOuch....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004priyankabassi

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

yeh market rumor ashmit ke PR ko hi pata padiOuch  kahi aur to nahi aaya aisa kuchOuch....
Then what did you expect them to do..praise Shweta instead of his own client? They are doing business,C'mon! it aint that hard to figure.
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Then what did you expect them to do..praise Shweta instead of his own client? They are doing business,C'mon! it aint that hard to figure.

no other article accept Dale's has mentioned this speculation! i believe HE is the only one that speculates this because other news channels or newspapers would have mentioned this before like Aaj Tak or Times of India... but no one has cuz there r no hard facts!

its all Dale Bhagwarar's baseless lies!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004fire_gun

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

saare khiladi hai...nobody in between these is saint

exactly thr all nautankis from A- Z after all its thr profession LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun