India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

With the snap of fingers...

Sandra555 Newbie
Sandra555
Sandra555

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I've noticed from a few episodes that the show is increasingly becoming wonky with its boldness tag...Question

To go from so much intensity, when Priya reveals her painful past to Aditya and just within a few hours of Aditya in so much rage, they are showed dancing in racy songs & fondling each other.  Do things like that happen everyday in peoples lives where they reveal such painful pasts to one another especially when they are about to commit to a sacred relationship.  It's like it just happened with the snap of fingers. Almost like nothing had happened. 

The writers disregarded the level of victimization.  It probably takes so much courage to open up and tell someone such incidents.
I also feel that the producers wanted to prove somehow that Maryada too can throw a BIG FAT INDIAN PARTY like the rest of the Soap Opera's...

Except it came across very cheesy and cheap!!!! 
Writers, please keep it together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Janki_daddys_girl

daddys_girl IF-Dazzler
daddys_girl
daddys_girl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
i really agree with you

im not finding it too realistic.....Priya was molested and on the verge or actually trying to commit suicide.....and now all of a sudden....she is acting like all normal

like you said she is not showing hardly any victimization....and also Aditya should be more understanding.....all he's doing is being touchy touchy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index