India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Tu Jo Jaan Le (Page 2)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@ khrishna completely agree shaan makes khanak feel like a woman it's nice for the man to take the lead on the romantic front

@rooj great post song was the perfect choice.
My two cents is that in the relationship khanak is the glue she holds it together when she says something shaan does it even if he is reluctant so she has the upper hand but when it comes to romance she kicks back and he takes charge- total balance lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikaAshi22.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
not bad at all...its nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrooj-i

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@ Rooj
am stil thinkingLOL

But Krishna's point makes senseLOL and Rafia's too....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubarerooj-i

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
nice post & perfect song...and i guess they both hv their hand in up in different perspective.....like in romance Shaan baba is always a way beyond and in tips giving and serious issue khanak is that....and khanak to aisi hai k "suno sabki karo apni"...woh to apni baat mana hi legi....by hook or by kroock...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

LOL Rooj...darling lovely post indeed and makes you think nah....LOLLOLLOL 

My take on it...Khanak...was the boss with Suraj because there he was the serious type...etc her best friends bro that she may have had a crush on it...adn thus ...being her over confident bubbly self ten she proposed....she took the inniative..

Where are when it comes to her and Shaan...Shaan darling is the "Man"...the cool dude who as left her flabberstaged...with hsi ...actions...eg..when she does the whole thing to woo manofy Natasha...Shaan does the same on her and we ..had....him having the alstr laugh with her left completely spellbound and speechless....

The "is subh " wala scene..then "aur paas" wala scene....she had no first hand experince what so ever ...but onlyu filmy and serial tips....and her own feelings on what she as a woamn/girl likes...but Shaan darling....you can guess the rest...

Thus Shaan has a upper hand hold on her in that....for sure...thsu leaving her feeling like a woman in every aspect.....WinkLOL

Did I make any sense...LOLLOL

Your pink post deserved my special attention like you!Hug

yes your post made sense...I see exactly what you are saying...Khanak is still shy and a complete woman when it comes to romance...

it's like she met her match with Shaan but with Suraj she took the charge! But then again her feelings for Shaan are much more stronger and hence she feels shy and too scarred to take the initiative because she is spellbounded by that love. 

although im not remember the "is sub" wala scene at all..when was that?
"aur paas" scene was superb! that woman was just like a girl and Shaan the man taking charge...

see I picked the song for the lines in the second verse where the song says im ur reason for the smile and everything...it suits them!

Thanks Di for the reply!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar.Dilwale.kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

@ khrishna completely agree shaan makes khanak feel like a woman it's nice for the man to take the lead on the romantic front

@rooj great post song was the perfect choice.
My two cents is that in the relationship khanak is the glue she holds it together when she says something shaan does it even if he is reluctant so she has the upper hand but when it comes to romance she kicks back and he takes charge- total balance lol

Rain:
thanks for the compliment!
nice take on Khanak's role in the relationship. she def. holds it together, while Shaan makes her feel like a woman. it is a total balance in their relationship...I didn't think of it that way...so good point! u sure u dont want to write FF or OS? lol

iluvmanar

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@ Gaayu: i want that two cents!!! Jaldi!LOL

@ Navs: thanks yaar but i think they have a balancing act now...she makes him sane (better) and he takes hold on romance!

@Sana: kuch aur nahi kehna kya?

iluvmanar

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
u r abs right Rooj....they r at balancing position....

Go to top