India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Manju- confused characterisation

IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Manju's character sometimes becomes positive and sometimes negative. And they always go in this circle- she commits a mistake, first vinod trusts her, then she is proven wrong and thrown out of the house then her aai gives her some ideas, then she comes back... and they forgive her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bsankanjalianjalibharadwaj_kMillerrr88

Arien_03 Senior Member
Arien_03
Arien_03

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
The way Manjusha left house yesterday, asking her mom Rasika to take her away from that atmosphere, felt like she is going to be away from Karanjkar household for some time, they left in such huff and puff and then Manju comes back same day..... looks like writer is writing script on go, they just write something and shoot in hurry or they make changes to script randomly.....
zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Has Manju ever been positive?  I don't recall.  If there was any positiveness,  it was only temporary and with ulterior motives.

She is the most evil character in the show.  She has no gratitude, respect for anyone - not her husband, not her inlaws.  The Karanjkar family had bent over backwards to be nice to her but she is never satisfied or appeased. 

Most horrible human being on the planet - one who can laugh at another's suffering - i have no regard for such a person. 

If it is possible, i would press the DELETE button and remove her permanently.  Even her evil brother could change ... BUT NOT HER...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
not manju.....Vaishali and Varsha's character also revolving in circle....Wacko

when manav saves vaishu from gundas she turn into positive character...and now sudden she turns in negative characters...Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalinycsweetieMillerrr88

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IdiotBoxCrazy

Manju's character sometimes becomes positive and sometimes negative. And they always go in this circle- she commits a mistake, first vinod trusts her, then she is proven wrong and thrown out of the house then her aai gives her some ideas, then she comes back... and they forgive her.

i also don't know when manju was a positive character. ??  i must have missed an episode.  Wink
these aren't just mistakes my dear, they are calculated moves & motives to destroy another human being.  as zeezee55 wrote - someone who laughs at another's suffering.   one cannot have respect for that kind of person
to behave like that is evil.   both jay-man and dharmie also do calculated specific things to make others suffer...  sooo disgustingly awful. 
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanu4u

not manju.....Vaishali and Varsha's character also revolving in circle....Wacko

when manav saves vaishu from gundas she turn into positive character...and now sudden she turns in negative characters...Wacko

i agree
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

Has Manju ever been positive?  I don't recall.  If there was any positiveness,  it was only temporary and with ulterior motives.

She is the most evil character in the show.  She has no gratitude, respect for anyone - not her husband, not her inlaws.  The Karanjkar family had bent over backwards to be nice to her but she is never satisfied or appeased. 

Most horrible human being on the planet - one who can laugh at another's suffering - i have no regard for such a person. 

If it is possible, i would press the DELETE button and remove her permanently.  Even her evil brother could change ... BUT NOT HER...

There was a short time she looked to be changing her ways. It was not too long after Vandu and Ajit married, she was very nice to Vandu and Manav. She defended Manav to Rasika and Ajit and scolded him for the way he treated Vandu. It was nice to see her changing her ways but unfortunately that didn't last long.

I hate the way Vinod is so forgiving towards Manju, isn't it about time he said enough is enough and just divorce her? Manju is continually hurting his family yet he just lets her get away with it, she doesn't deserve so many chances.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i do remember those few epis where she showed those moments of kindness... There was also a scene be4 archu's engagement to jay when ahe and archu seemed to share a positive moment when archu askd her to look after her ayi. But her countless evil acts overshadows this. I seriously thought this chori conspiracy was the end of vinod-manju. I thought she'd get kicked out forever. Doesnt vinod hav a problem w/ the fact that his wife was conspiring w/ another man?? That's pretty bad too... Does manju hav to murder sulochona for vinod to finally take som action?... Another thing that makes no sense to me about her character is that she's always trying to get archu out of her life by messing w/ archu's life, but that always lands archu back @ home back in her life...   Wacko

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top