Who will win Big Boss 4? Time of India Article

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Who will win Bigg Boss 4?

Lisa Antao, TNN, Jan 7, 2011, 12.00am IST
Tags:Veena Malik|Seema Parihar|Sameer Soni|Begum Nawajish Ali|Anchal Kumar
Ashmit Patel and Shweta Tiwari More Pics
After all the drama in the house past three months, it's time for one to be chosen the winner. So who will it be? Lisa Antao asks participants who lost out... 

Tthe drama will come to an end tomorrow. Past three months all kinds of things have happened in the Bigg Boss' house. Whether it was Veena Mallik's nautanki or Dolly Bindra's loud tamasha (and a softer version of it in her second innings!), viewers did get a huge dose of drama. 

Anyway, now it's all over and among the four final contestants on the show (Ashmit Patel, Shweta Tiwari, Dolly Bindra and The Great Khali), one will be chosen winner tomorrow. So, who will it be? Viewers are speculating, but TOI decided to speak to the contesnts who were on the show, but got booted out over the past few weeks. Here's what they had to say... 

Sakshi Pradhan 
I think it is going to be Ashmit Patel because he is nice guy and he deserves to win. Infact, I'm very much rooting for Ashmit. 

Manoj Tiwari 
In my opinion it's going to be Shweta Tiwari because she is the best of the remaining participants on the show. Despite my bad experiences with her accusing of whatever rubbish about me, I still want her to win. 

Anchal Kumar
Khali and Ashmit are both nice, friendly guys. But I'm rooting for Ashmit because I think he deserves it the most. However, on the the other hand, I have a feeling that Shweta will win. 

Rahul Bhatt 
According to me, it's going to be Shweta Tiwari because she provides good entertainment, has public sympathy because her husband left her plus for the fact that Dolly Bindra went charging after her, it is going to work in Shweta's favour. 

Seema Parihar
I think Shweta and Ashmit are both equally strong contenders right from the beginning and thus, they deserve to win. But I want Shweta to win because she is more deserving because she has her children to take care of. 

Hrishant Goswami 
I'm not sure who is going to win but I'm rooting for Ashmit because he has played fair and not indulged in any back biting. Also, we both bonded well on the show. Factors like luck and public votes ultimately decide the winner but I'm rooting for Ashmit. 

Begum Nawajish Ali
I think Shweta to be the winner because in my opinion, she is certainly the most deserving of the remaining participants. 

Abbas Kazmi 
I'm going to zero it down on either Shweta or Ashmit to be the winners because they both are equally strong contenders. 

Veena Malik
I do not wish to comment on this. 

Sameer Soni
I totally think that Shweta should emerge as the winner because she is very deserving.

Read more: Who will win Bigg Boss 4? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Who-will-win-Bigg-Boss-4/articleshow/7229964.cms#ixzz1AJYzDd25

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Who-will-win-Bigg-Boss-4/articleshow/7229964.cms
Edited by EmAsh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veena mallik does not want to comment....Y??? Is she feeling SHY to spell aashmit's name 😲 or is she fed up of answering all question put forth by media abt her n aashmit πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: star_night

Veena mallik does not want to comment....Y??? Is she feeling SHY to spell aashmit's name 😲 or is she fed up of answering all question put forth by media abt her n aashmit πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

show khatam paisa hazamπŸ˜†
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why doesnt veena want to comment?? 
I thought she wanted ashmit to win lol...!!1
Hmm maybe she is hurt that ashmit didnt even look at her lollipop πŸ€£..!!
She might be jealous that he chose sam and sara's lollipop over her's LMAO
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashmit was rude 2 sakshi and still she is rooting 4 him.😳
BEEna ji ki jawaab ajeeb haiπŸ€”
EmAsh thumbnail
Veena bolti bandh....lol
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooliio

why doesnt veena want to comment?? 

I thought she wanted ashmit to win lol...!!1
Hmm maybe she is hurt that ashmit didnt even look at her lollipop πŸ€£..!!
She might be jealous that he chose sam and sara's lollipop over her's LMAO

🀣🀣
BB4-Rocky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankk God nobody took dollys name

Why veena didnt take a name *weird*

Nd gungwaaa too took shweta's name haha
EmAsh thumbnail
Werid nobody think dolly should win.
Just dolly think she should win..Looser Dakan...
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

show khatam paisa hazamπŸ˜†

Oh yes....But salmanji will ask Veena who do u think will win....and she has to answer for tht ....wht will be her answer???? there r a possible of 3 answers🀣

1. Khali--Kyun?-------kyunki meine dekha hai ki unhone dollyji ke baremin saahi bola hai aur itne martaba humlogon ne baath ki thi ki khaliji dollyji ke dost hai but abhi unka asli roop dekhne ko mil raha ahi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

2. Shhwetha ----kyun aap toh unko napasand karti hai?-----haan hum dono ke beech mein misunderstanding baani rahi lekin jaisa ki Aaashmit ne kaha ki woh single mother hai lihaza uss hisaab se woh deserving haiπŸ‘

3. Ashmit----kyun?--- Kyunki woh shuru se hai aacha khele hai , aurr kunki woh mere aache dost hai....isliye.... πŸ˜ƒ