India-Forums

6th jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Kamya tells geeta to say sorry to malini so she wont go anywhere.   Geeta is about to touch her feet when Dr. bhaghta stops her and says no u wont ask for forgiveness in front of ur dad...and dr. bhaghat says sorry instead...and kamya and malini not happy.   and malini says what are u doing...u r father in law...why are u saying sorry.   malini says say sorry to prince.   Dr. bhaghat is about to say sorry with folded hands and prince stops him and says u r older then me and u shouldnt do that and i have forgotten the past...and i got my mom so thats enuff.   Malini tells prince to stay here and rahul also says so..and prince says if ur dad doesnt mind i will stay and rahul says u r like a new family and my dad wont mind as welll...kamya is my wife ... i married her...and dr. bhaghat family is shicked...and all go in and Geeta, and her parents outside in tears.   

Malini kamya and jija are talking and malini is saying she was at sudha's the whole night..her new friend.   malini says to rule this house we have to break the strongest link in this house and that is geeta.   Malini says within three days Geeta will be out and kamya will be the princess of the house.

Geeta and prince bump into each other on stairs...and she asks how is auntyji and he says fine.   then they talk about mom's love for their children.   then he leaves and she thinks prince is just like her.   and thats why she likes him a lot.   Dr.  Bhaghat says i m going to clinic.. it is morning.  and his wife says i forgot to give u prasad...Then geeta comes and says papa u forgot again and hands over his handkercheif.   

Kamya closes her bedroom door and rahul asking how is mummyji's health?  and kamya is fake drama again...and saying my hands are hurting from pushing my moms legs...and she says geeta came and she didnt help...and rahul massages kamya's hand as her hands are hurting...DUMBASS!!!!   

The eldest DIL is thinking that FIL said that new DIL came in the house and everything is going wrong...and also ppl in the house are changing...and rahul has changed so much since he got married.  He goes against his dad all the time.  And today i saw rahul massaging kamya's foot.   Her hubby says dont worry...just look after the ppl in the house.  i will talk to rahul

Vinod comes back to sudha's house...vinod is whinning about not getting Geeta and sudha says what if we get her....and vinod gets happy.   and sudha says now geeta will only get married to u.   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milwebpearldesaikwebbelHeenapsupna79shalini01

supna79 IF-Dazzler
supna79
supna79

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Kasrana...thanks for the wonderful update!!!
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. god i cant stand kamya.
HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
ur welcome guys.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index