India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Spinning episodes out of minor issues

IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
These people can make full episodes out of small issues like khichadi mein heeng daal diya, sar pe pallu nahi daala...
And whatever the case is, Akshara is forever misunderstood. No matter what happens, eithr Gayatri, or Daddaji or Naitik, all go against her on these minor things.

They must focus on some major problems like- changing their attitude towards life, modernising their thoughts and letting their bahu learn to drive and not get after her case to produce a child after just 1 year of marriage..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmar-renu-_Dipsi_

raginibahukuni Groupbie
raginibahukuni
raginibahukuni

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I agree with you fullyClap

But when I had posted a similar topic , many were saying they love this serial and don't want to hear any thing against it etcAngry.

We are also giving our opinion as they do. And no one will exactly the same as another always.

AngryAngryAngryAngryThis is the stupidest show ever created and those who admire it are all Idiots

Edited by raginibahukuni - 06 January 2011 at 10:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivtan

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raginibahukuni

But when I had posted a similar topic , many were saying they love this serial and don't want to hear any thing against it etcAngry.

We are also giving our opinion as they do. And no one will exactly the same as another always.

AngryThis is the stupidest show ever created and those who admire it are all Idiots

dats ryt k they shud nt make big issues 4 dis minor things.. bt we love d serial n chracters in shw.. its nt meant k we dun hear against d serial bt if u dun lyk d serial jzz stop to watch itt cz here it is nt allow to make fun of characters or saying all d stupid things abt dem.. we lov d serial.. dats y we r here n watch disEmbarrassed if u dun lyk den plzz dun b so agressive n dun gv such openion abt shw or abt who watch itt cz it hurt usCry.. so m requesting to do not post such a postOuch

who mad dis post dats okk atleast he\ she nt sed lyk uSmile he\she is ryt abt d shw wt sed.. bt plzz u dun post dis typ opinionDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu--Nasreen-_Dipsi_

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

AngryThis is the stupidest show ever created and those who admire it are all Idiots

Big smile....dear.....when u find this show sooooo stupid, then y on earth do u still watch it ????....Confused...n on top of that, u not ONLY watch it, u ALSO visit the YR forum, post topics, call the show's viewers "idiots", post comments, etc etc etc......LOL.....i am wondering.....aapka aur hamara, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai ????????? Embarrassed

Edited by -renu- - 06 January 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzblack.swanmoonlight08-Nasreen-_Dipsi_beautiful16-.Shriya.-agirlhasnoname._Divya_

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IdiotBoxCrazy

These people can make full episodes out of small issues like khichadi mein heeng daal diya, sar pe pallu nahi daala...
And whatever the case is, Akshara is forever misunderstood. No matter what happens, eithr Gayatri, or Daddaji or Naitik, all go against her on these minor things.

They must focus on some major problems like- changing their attitude towards life, modernising their thoughts and letting their bahu learn to drive and not get after her case to produce a child after just 1 year of marriage..

totally agree with u....they began with a bang on Jan 12, 2009.....it was just superb till around oct- nov 2009.....but since then,( dimri entered the scene around that time) the cvs r at a total loss of ideas....i always feel that channels must become strict now.....n only allow serials with BOUND scripts to air.....not just dragging n dragging......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08-.Shriya.-

IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
ok... guys i started this topic not with the intention of creating this huge rift. what i wrote is just a suggestion for the creatives.
Pl dont get senti. its a good show, but after all, its just a show.
_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

Big smile....dear.....when u find this show sooooo stupid, then y on earth do u still watch it ????....Confused...n on top of that, u not ONLY watch it, u ALSO visit the YR forum, post topics, call the show's viewers "idiots", post comments, etc etc etc......LOL.....i am wondering.....aapka aur hamara, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai ????????? Embarrassed

muwah.....loved ur comment di!!!!

-renu-

-Ami- IF-Stunnerz
-Ami-
-Ami-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Although this topic has no issues, there are comments here which are intended towards bashing the fans of the show and watchers of the show. Therefore, to avoid people answering that instead of discussing what's on the topic, I'd rather just close the topic.

Topic CLosed
YRKKH Dev Team

-.Shriya.-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top