Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Marriage is coming, INCREASE TRP RATINGS!!

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Guys the marrige days are finally here
Sangeet will start in a few days n then all the beautiful rasams ik there will be twists n maan will take kasam to get married to geet in 12 days but then we will also get our agressive msk!!Smile
I think A lot of ppl wanted to watch maaneet marriage for a long time n now itz finally happening but some ppl had left the show earlier so letz call as many ppl as we can to watch geet
Spread positivity more than negativity!! If more ppl watch the wedding n the cvs pportray it perfectly i m sure they will also get hooked!
Cmon to both cvs n you guys
Cvs need to work 100% hard right now itz their best chance to make geet number 1!!
N you guys need to promote geet more n more cuz the wedding is here!!
Cmon guys we can do this!
Letz use our fan power n get geet our fav show to be number 1 again!
Letz go maaneetians!
Whose with me??Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethimaanlovesgeet17bhabhamausam19Desi_Girl1991saaniakhAudiwaliamgdg_2010utopia88mysterygurl1427Kash-Gurti-Visucuttieefelicitysmoak.blackb28

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Sangeet will start in a few days n then all the beautiful rasams ik there will be twists n maan will take kasam to get married to geet in 12 days but then we will also get our agressive msk!!Smile
I think A lot of ppl wanted to watch maaneet marriage for a long time n now itz finally happening but some ppl had left the show earlier so letz call as many ppl as we can to watch geet
Spread positivity more than negativity!! If more ppl watch the wedding n the cvs pportray it perfectly i m sure they will also get hooked!
Cvs need to work 100% hard right now itz their best chance to make geet number 1!!
Letz go maaneetians!
Whose with me??Tongue

Thanks for alerting everyone!!  Big smile

I hope everyone watches now because the wedding is coming up!!

GEET needs to be number one again!!

HELP INCREASE THE TRPS!!
mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Letz go maaneetians!
Whose with me??Tongue
   See we will surely help rising TRP , CV's & producers are taking the audience for granted , if they are going to drag everything then nobody will be interested . This show was unique due to its pace , and the leads . But the proucers have spoiled everything by bringing AA . Once the audience interest is lost then it is very difficult to bring them back .  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

Letz go maaneetians!
Whose with me??Tongue
   See we will surely help rising TRP , CV's & producers are taking the audience for granted , if they are going to drag everything then nobody will be interested . This show was unique due to its pace , and the leads . But the proucers have spoiled everything by bringing AA . Once the audience interest is lost then it is very difficult to bring them back .  

atlest geet doesnt drag as much as any other serial but according to new sangeet ceremony article i m sooooo excited!!
n bahcelor party maaneet dancing to sheila ki jawani??!!!Day Dreaming Cant wait till this all beguins which might be tom or monday!
I sooo hope more ppl start watching

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
thats wat I have been saying yaar...we should do something to increase trp like more than it was before.........highest Trp in history of Starone.............but need good strategy do something give ideas kaise promote karein...........!
maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I know i am thinking the same!

GOOD LUCK GEETIANS!!
LET"S DO IT!!
ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
me 2
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I think from TRP pov they have delayed sangeet bit that is ok, as we all know it was effected by Big Boss ,which got highest trp last week as this was the last week for them.now I m sure trp will increase more in next week,as big boss will end tomorrow, no ofence even I want that sangeet should start from Monday, so next full week we can get high trp, they are really doing their best to gain the TRP during marriage part, even they are working so hard for preperation of marriage funtion after seeing the sbs/sbb, see dance prepare karne main time lagta hai practice lagti hai, they deserve good TRP after doing so much hard work., I think last week n this week they have given more time to AA, so that Maan n Geet should not get over loaded during marriage, their full concentration is on marriage, so that they can get best trp, last time engagement main they have done 36 hr non stop work, so both dd n gc got ill, n trp got down, this time they can't take risk, this is peak time for them, I m happy they are working with keeping mind on TRP.

tomorrow they should not show much about sangeet n Dance, as tomorrow is big boss finale, most of the viewers have curiosity to know about winners n about dance performance so defenetly geet trp will get effectet for tomorrow episode ,big boss n geet both has youth audiences even some are cammon, that why geet TRP is geeting effected.so from next week it should increase, sorry for long post.

Edited by alovi_21 - 07 January 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

Go to top