Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

--Idiotic CC6--(invites Only)-dancing ke deewane- (Page 154)

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Tongue

hey deepti Hug hw r u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Tongue
hey deepu....
how are you sweety

-desiresoul-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

Originally posted by tasfia123

i also watch many shows geet, pkyek and many LOL yes i do watch SGP itz the best show i jst loved SuShaan in todays episode specially suhana finally she said it that she luv ishaan Day Dreaming and did u see the blopper they made making cars and airplane pausing 4 like 1 mins LOL ROFL jst luved it
yah it was superb........LOL......i mean this people are crazy.....ishan was about to fall....and they were.....ROFL.......but i am waiting for their suhag raatWinkEmbarrassedLOL........it will be fun to see ISHAAN ROMANCING..........ShockedLOL

i knw ryt he was about to ROFL i knw me too cnt wait EmbarrassedLOL i knw ryt ishaan and romantic ShockedEmbarrassed that would be fun to watch bt jo bhi kaho i guess this is the best confession ever they had shown on tv wat say
of course its the best confession ever.......i mean pura ghar tod phod ke rakh diya....kya halat hogayi thi......but i wish she hugged ishan.......i just want one hug yaar......i mean she has hugged him before but this time it will be different na.....

i knw ryt pura ghar LOL it was jst soo funny me too bt dnt worry we will gonna get to see that soon EmbarrassedSmile cuz now they confessed so jst waiting 4 their funny romantic scenesEmbarrassed
you know this seriall has been made in bengali too.......

-desiresoul-

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

i also watch many shows geet, pkyek and many LOL yes i do watch SGP itz the best show i jst loved SuShaan in todays episode specially suhana finally she said it that she luv ishaan Day Dreaming and did u see the blopper they made making cars and airplane pausing 4 like 1 mins LOL ROFL jst luved it
yah it was superb........LOL......i mean this people are crazy.....ishan was about to fall....and they were.....ROFL.......but i am waiting for their suhag raatWinkEmbarrassedLOL........it will be fun to see ISHAAN ROMANCING..........ShockedLOL

i knw ryt he was about to ROFL i knw me too cnt wait EmbarrassedLOL i knw ryt ishaan and romantic ShockedEmbarrassed that would be fun to watch bt jo bhi kaho i guess this is the best confession ever they had shown on tv wat say
of course its the best confession ever.......i mean pura ghar tod phod ke rakh diya....kya halat hogayi thi......but i wish she hugged ishan.......i just want one hug yaar......i mean she has hugged him before but this time it will be different na.....

i knw ryt pura ghar LOL it was jst soo funny me too bt dnt worry we will gonna get to see that soon EmbarrassedSmile cuz now they confessed so jst waiting 4 their funny romantic scenesEmbarrassed

yeah i heard about it itz OBS ryt sorry dnt knw the full name Embarrassed bt i guess that finished already ryt

_TheJoker-

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hi  tasfia hi maddy..mein mast hoonTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul-_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

yeah i heard about it itz OBS ryt sorry dnt knw the full name Embarrassed bt i guess that finished already ryt
ya.....its already finished......and i also heared.......never watched it......LOL
anyways....do you love to hear songs?

-desiresoul-

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Originally posted by karanfan

Sorry I am like all over the place so replyin Super Slow !
tumhari batti kharab hai kya.........all time red....even if you are onlineShocked

No I made it that way Smile

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

hi  tasfia hi maddy..mein mast hoonTongue
ab humare jaise frnds honge to mast to must hai......btw ...i am shocked yaar....you read mayur ff?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul-.VanishingDream

Go to top