Sasural Genda Phool

D REAL CULPRIT

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
GUYS ,, IAM  AN NEW MEMBER..

D 1 N ONLY 1 CULPRIT IS DADAJI....

BEING D BUJURG OF D FAMILY HE HAS NO RIGHT TO PLAY WITH D LIVES OF ISH&SUH...IN YDAY EPISODE WHEN EVERYBODY V SERIOUS HE IS D ONLY PERSON WHO IS NJOYING...HE IS D PERSON WHO GUIDED BMAA TO DO DIS... SUM HOW I DONT LIKE D SCENES OF DADAJI N DADI... I THINK DEY BOTH OVERACT...DAN REQ.....

.N ELESH HE CANT DO SERIOUS ACTING... HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ALWAYS REFLECT FUNNY MOOD.. I WAS UNABLE TO SEE HIM Y DAY..

D ONLY PERSON WHO IS D MOST SUFFERER WITH ALL D GAMES IS ISHAAN BECHARA..... EVERYBODY HAS MAKE HIM A SCAPEGOAT.. DADAJI SAYING DIVORCE.. SUHANA...LEFT ... CANT TALK TO SONALI AFTER D INCIDENT... CANT SHARE D HAPPENINGS WITH ANYONE.... D PAIN HE IS UNDERGOING IS WORST D THAN DAT OF SUHANA.. I AM UNABLE TO BEAR DIS.. I CANT SEE D TEARS OF "ISH"...

ARE YAAR SUHANA ISHAAN KA SCENE NAHI HAI TO WOH EPISODE WASTE HAI...  JAI & RAG HAV BCOM INTEGRAL PART OF OUR LIVES.N HAS A GREAT EFFECT ON OUR MOODS... CVS HAS TO UNDERSTAND DIS N SHLD NOT DRAG MORE.....

JAI HO 2 d MOST CUTEST N CHULBULI JODI....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaSinha18

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top