India-Forums

Written Update of Jan 6th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL...as i predicated i am afraid that is what happen.....Ouch

Deep is shock to hear about Vilaaspoor file going to Mohit ( Shocked OMG no one ever corrected me i kept saying Lonavala file...LOLLOL) and tells BT he did good and BT praises that its good to see you take care of your responsibility, you just keep continue on the office work i have given you and Deep goes to his room and kicks things around and tells Chanchel and Mamasa that everything is gone to Mohit that Ranbeer was taking care of and Chanchel says what is so big deal about that he is not going to know everything in two to three days and Deep says he even got Vilaaspoor file and mamasa says oh no that mean one more murder (ROFL that's what i said ROFL) and Chanchel gets mad at him and tells him to think before he talks he can not keep killing everyone and not to put any ideas in Deeps mind either and tells Deep to make friendship with Mohit and as his parents are greedy he must be greedy at some point make him feel he can come to you anytime and that way you can pull him towards you and Mamsa agrees and Deep goes to see Mohit and Deeps tells him that glad to hear you are joining the business and if you ever need my help please don't hesitate to ask i can see you are already researching everything and Deep closes his laptop and tells him right now you need to be supportive with your wife and MIL and SIL and for office work i am here and i promise i wont tell dad and Mohit thanks him and tells him that he knows that all this property is his and raselbhabisa's child and Deep's face goes so smallLOL LOL and Deep says i am glad to hear good thoughts of your but please let me know if you need help Rukmi is putting medication on ranbeer and sees his hand moving calls Guruji and tells him and Guruji says your prayers are answering more then the medication and he leaves Rasal is packing all her clothes and Moomal ask if she is going somewhere and Rasal says this clothes are not important for me as who it was important is no more and Moomal runs form there crying and Rasal goes to Ranbeer's picture and remembers the promise she gave to take care of the child and that is what she says she will do and then remembers the time he gave her Baal Kishan and she tells him that she will love the child and take care of him till she dies and Rukmi prays to god that Ranbeer gains conscious but i hope i never face him but i will let him know about Deep and Mamsa by writing a note and then leader comes to tell her today is her day to sing Bhajan and she sings "Kaana tari preet badi dukhyari" as she is singing and Rasal praying Ranbeer is shown gaining conscious and and gets up form the bed and goes where everyone is praying and comes right where Rukmi was and as Rukmi looks up she is surprised to see him and show ends on Ranbeer looking at her

Monday: Rukmi runs from there hiding her face and Guruji ask if he is okay and Ranbeer ask who are you and why did that woman run looking at me (HAAAAA...I knew this was gone happen Angry Sleepy)

Edited by ziddiladki - 10 January 2011 at 9:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krassmomsx3saggi80snehanairBonaiRohini20anna44neela226pyar-ishkRoshini1494VasusenaRadheya

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

So the loser ranbeer has memory loss, how original.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

penn Groupbie
penn
penn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
heheheh they cant make any better....i came to read the update after a month as i have stopped watching the show but its on the same track..I only wish they had better story writers...damn hire me I can plot something interesting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladkiVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update. U r a jewel for this forum.HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladkiGarkhelsun

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
very nice updateee....LOL...one more murder...n ranbeer losing memory...was so expected....hey bhgawan ab ka hogah...D'ohAngry..!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top