I think we Need to Calm Down..

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok guys
I know after yest many of us are very confused about the big mistake cvs made
i read some posts saying there was no need of the hospital scene n story is crap blah blah
but really to think of it
arent cvs doing almost everything we want?
maaneet wedding, they tried to fast forward annie arjun track today idk if they r but anyways
i actually liked the hospital scene ( except for wat the doc said) it was a change, we saw maan in tears in front of god, the episode today was truely beautiful in my opinion
I know we wont forget wat the mistake cvs made yest so easily but they did try to rectify today lol when the doc kinda made more sense, she was saying something like..if we try to save the baby n geet geet's life might be in danger, but if we save geet only baby might be in danger so datz y she said to choose, i finally understood itπŸ˜† but cvs shud have been more clear😑
But cmon guys brij is still here meaning more interesting twists to come n maan brij face off i really wish it wud break the trp charts
I really want geet to be number 1 again😭
So i guess we shud calm down n watch the show with our hearts not luk for these lil bloopers and logic afterall in indian telivision nothing is ever perfect right?
So letz just enjoy the rasams n brij track πŸ˜ƒ
Just to spread some positivy on the forum..(ik even i was a bit negative yest but letz calm down now)
who agrees??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for this post! πŸ€—
i was considering making one similar to it, but i didn't want to interrupt the wonderful negativity πŸ˜› but you manned up and didn't wimp out! and for that i salute u! πŸ‘

yes, people, more positivity! like people say, Geet has raised the standard so high that now these commonplace mistakes/bloopers affect us too much! if u have something ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS to compare to on Indian Television, then complain. otherwise...(but it's also true that we shouldn't go completely easy...but not too harsh either!)

sulonian thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdg129

i was considering making one similar to it, but i didn't want to interrupt the wonderful negativity πŸ˜› but you manned up and didn't wimp out! and for that i salute u! πŸ‘

yes, people, more positivity! like people say, Geet has raised the standard so high that now these commonplace mistakes/bloopers affect us too much! if u have something ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS to compare to on Indian Television, then complain. otherwise...(but it's also true that we shouldn't go completely easy...but not too harsh either!)

Agreed, there's probably nothing better on Indian Tv, but I think you'll agree that since the team of Nissar Parvez & Noel Smith has changed to Nissar Parvez & Maan Singh, the mistakes/bloopers have increased and also MORE IMPORTANTLY, the TRPs have seen a huge dip. The show was almost perfect (I don't mind calling it perfect either) earlier when NP/NS were at helm. SInce MS has taken over the mantle, I think the show's carrying on only on the strengths of the two leads, GC and DD, who are actors par excellence.

What the need of the hour is to bring back NP & NS.
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
^ 1000000% agreed
GEET has created such high expectations that fans freak out @ 1 simple blooper ! It's differant 2 point it out & different 2 criticize it ! Stop demanding scenes & just go with the flow & only demand for important things =D THANKS SOOOO MUCH ! - 4 this topic =D
Originally posted by: kdg129

lol true we shudnt be too easy nor too harshπŸ˜†
i just want geet to be number 1 again!
I cant BELIEVE dat PKYEK is number 1 like no offence but how is it gettin such high trps even till now when maaneet wedding is about to begin..ekta ma is spreading her shows every channel on every channel her show is number 1 right now star plus, zee, star one etc cmon at least let star one have geet 😭
we need to promote as much as possible ASAP for trps  to increase as wedding is coming n it is just soooo good right now!
Originally posted by: MaanGeetkiSimmi

^ 1000000% agreed
GEET has created such high expectations that fans freak out @ 1 simple blooper ! It's differant 2 point it out & different 2 criticize it ! Stop demanding scenes & just go with the flow & only demand for important things =D THANKS SOOOO MUCH ! - 4 this topic =D

np hunπŸ˜›