Pratigya
Pratigya

forum=battle field (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Nazia... U made me scared.. I thought dat forum par kisika jhagda hua... ok... I feel dat most of us here critisize PRATS coz V dislike d way she talks 2 KRISHU wid matters concerning SAX.. Jahaan tak KRISHU ki baat hai... SABKA LAADLA hai hai na dats why V cannot digest anything BAD abt HIM... Dont know abt others,
well said - straight from the heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Naz,

The whole idea of a discussion forum is for us to take mental annotations of the episode, story lines, character behaviours etc, then put pen to paper here and put our ideas before the other members. Sit here and analyse together, gather up different POV'S and search for answers. Like a book club. So all sorts of topics will open and close, so one needs to be prepared for that.

Positivity is good, but hence if we only showed positivity towards Arushi's story lines, then 1 she would have taken all kriya time with her romantic scenes wid aman/shaktia and b we would not have seen her being taken out of the TN. If one cannot tolerate negativity towards Pratz when she is wrong, then why the negative attitude towards Arushi, because she is not part of 'Kriya'. All characters are up for discussion.

But if there was post after post after post discussing the same character for the same reason's like it was with Arushi, then yes the line needs to be drawn at some point. Because it becomes attacking. And yes we have all attacked Arushi together. Infact Avantika as a person has been attacked aswell, so has Aman and Amma. So why the separate rules for Pratz.

When Baba does something wrong - he also gets critisised, When he said about the shaadi being  a galati..... We were all angry at him aswell. BUT this week Baba was critisised unnecessarily. Tell me one reason good enough, what had he done wrong for us to critisise him this week. He was bashed on the forum by a lot of newbie's etc for NO REASON.

No one Cristises Pratz without a reason aswell. Why do we want her to be good to her husband? WHY? Because they can have a lovely happy supportive marriage with each other. So that Kriya can stay together. I don't want Baba to get annoyed with her, think enough is enough and leave her one day. It hurt enough the day he said this shaadi is a galati. BUT guys the CV's are also showing that Baba is well aware of Pratigya's character aswell - because he has started COMPLAINING to his friends already. Don't just look at KRIYA, look at the story lines - and read between the lines aswell.
So it's to tell the CV's don't push this attitude of Pratz too much.

We all love Baba - he is the apple of our eye. Buh at the same time - we want his dabaangi back, and I'm afraid the CV's will make Pratz will take that away what's left of the Dabaangi character. We need him to be a lil bit more like what he was.

At the end of the day we all want the same thing, Lots of Kriya happeee moments. I just don't like them to fight, I don't like him being zalil to her and I don't like her being zalil to him.
I just want her to stick up for him BIG TIME infront of her family when they are bad to him. He always does for her. When Amma and them do something bad to her - our eyes search for Baba to protect her and he does. He doesn't belittle her for his family - BUT she always does. So It's time she stops doing that.

And no one, no one can deny the FACT that as a main pratoganists sometimes she does chat bull. Like other things being more important then a baby etc.

I hope this explains better. I'm transparent - If am happee u'll know and if i'm mad u'll know aswell. I cannot and do not pretend. Her dialogues hurt this week, not just me but to many others. But no point in taking the same topic and subject and going round in circles with it.

Carisma

PristineSoul

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Naz,

The whole idea of a discussion forum is for us to take mental annotations of the episode, story lines, character behaviours etc, then put pen to paper here and put our ideas before the other members. Sit here and analyse together, gather up different POV'S and search for answers. Like a book club. So all sorts of topics will open and close, so one needs to be prepared for that.

Positivity is good, but hence if we only showed positivity towards Arushi's story lines, then 1 she would have taken all kriya time with her romantic scenes wid aman/shaktia and b we would not have seen her being taken out of the TN. If one cannot tolerate negativity towards Pratz when she is wrong, then why the negative attitude towards Arushi, because she is not part of 'Kriya'. All characters are up for discussion.

But if there was post after post after post discussing the same character for the same reason's like it was with Arushi, then yes the line needs to be drawn at some point. Because it becomes attacking. And yes we have all attacked Arushi together. Infact Avantika as a person has been attacked aswell, so has Aman and Amma. So why the separate rules for Pratz.

When Baba does something wrong - he also gets critisised, When he said about the shaadi being  a galati..... We were all angry at him aswell. BUT this week Baba was critisised unnecessarily. Tell me one reason good enough, what had he done wrong for us to critisise him this week. He was bashed on the forum by a lot of newbie's etc for NO REASON.

No one Cristises Pratz without a reason aswell. Why do we want her to be good to her husband? WHY? Because they can have a lovely happy supportive marriage with each other. So that Kriya can stay together. I don't want Baba to get annoyed with her, think enough is enough and leave her one day. It hurt enough the day he said this shaadi is a galati. BUT guys the CV's are also showing that Baba is well aware of Pratigya's character aswell - because he has started COMPLAINING to his friends already. Don't just look at KRIYA, look at the story lines - and read between the lines aswell.

We all love Baba - he is the apple of our eye. Buh at the same time - we want his dabaangi back, and I'm afraid the CV's will make Pratz will take that away what's left of the Dabaangi character. We need him to be a lil bit more like what he was.

At the end of the day we all want the same thing, Lots of Kriya happeee moments. I just don't like them to fight, I don't like him being zalil to her and I don't like her being zalil to him.
I just want her to stick up for him BIG TIME infront of her family when they are bad to him. He always does for her. When Amma and them do something bad to her - our eyes search for Baba to protect her and he does. He doesn't belittle her for his family - BUT she always does. So It's time she stops doing that.

And no one, no one can deny the FACT that as a main pratoganists sometimes she does chat bull. Like other things being more important then a baby etc.

I hope this explains better. I'm transparent - If am happee u'll know and if i'm mad u'll know aswell. I cannot and do not pretend. Her dialogues hurt this week, not just me but to many others. But no point in taking the same topic and subject and going round in circles with it.

Carisma
sis first of all thankyou for such a long post in my threadBig smilenow tell u the truth i seriously have lost it cant undertand what everyone is saying mind is blocked LOLLOLLOL so to cut it short u like my post or angry with itConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Naz,

Carisma
sis first of all thankyou for such a long post in my threadBig smilenow tell u the truth i seriously have lost it cant undertand what everyone is saying mind is blocked LOLLOLLOL so to cut it short u like my post or angry with itConfused
i like it - my like button didn't work.
but i think it was a nice platform to once and for all to put our POV's across.
I think once we have all calmed down it has given a good opportunity to explain where and why  our anger has come about.

it was a general post not just for you - buh for everyone.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Naz,

Carisma
I think once we have all calmed down it has given a good opportunity to explain where and why  our anger has come about.

ok Big smile now i am ok the thing is humko thoda pyar say samjhayo karo sis i got scared that i hurt someone

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Naz,

Carisma

ok Big smile now i am ok the thing is humko thoda pyar say samjhayo karo sis i got scared that i hurt someone
heheheheheh, when i do serious posts - they just read out so seriously - hence i have to do it in a e.a style instead.
it's just general for every one to understand the different levels of discussion.

Go to top