Pratigya
Pratigya

forum=battle field (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=telstra]thanks devis for replying see i love arja/kriya together but if i have to take one name it will always b arhaan i never seen such a an innocent down to earth man after so much fame and name but this does not mean na that i stop supporting pratigya and get bised towards him no i simply adore admire some of the forum members for maintaing balance between these two if i have to take names they r charisma,tanthya .merarai and dhAKARN  they bring positive energy within me some how thankyou for that .and yes prats attitude is very wrong this time but give her chance na she will get better weall know she loves krishna no one is perfect i actually admire pops for showing the negatinve sides of her heroine this is reality and this makes mkap a different serial from others in which heroine is perfect never does anything wrong so here ClapClapClapClapClap for creatives  they knows that we audience will not like this atitude odf prats but they r taking bold steps they r the best

So, honeybunch, where did you send me? tel lene.....LOLLOLLOL 
i have not included myself alsoWink

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

sorry guys for saying this but the forum has become a battle field these days too much of negativity that its difficult to handle tell me one thing why there is so much negativity for pratigya i agree she talked rudely with baba thinking about her sis more than him but tell me if we can forgive k why not her k has done soo many mistakes in the past manhandles her said harsh words but we forgive him soo easily .some people bring AA relation in almost everythread it hurts some people r discussing other serials here see i am happy that some of u have found something nice to watch other than mkap but many of us havenot it really hurts so its a humble request to everyone please live and let others live happily. posirtive crirticism is always appreciated but lokking only at faults is not a critisism sorry if i hurt someone

I agree with you.
Samzdaar waali baat kaha, NaziaClapClap
vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by laks76

Nazia i understand ur point. We know krishna well. i also don;t like the way krishna sometimes behaves with Pratigya he completely mishandles her. i admire her to be patient with him. But she is more matured ,intelligent and she should now know how to handle krishna when her family matter comes she just snap at him probably that is due to tension,helplessness. but she has to know how to tell him things. we all know he will do anything for her. so why don;t she tell it in a nice way. then there is no difference between him and her. she is the matured one. she has to take the step. i like pratigya a lot. but now the cv's twist her character a lot. i know it is not her fault it is cv's. i know there is lot of negativities. but i still love kriya and is hoping for the best. we will get back our drama. our effort won;t get waste. we r provoking the cv's.

@ bold - then also, some ppl will say she is acting n she knows his weekness n she is playing n taking advantage.... they r hell bent against Sax family n Pratigya esply... I don't jknow why... If K does any wrong, ppl will blame the CV's for those wrong doings....
tell me, is there not a single family like Sax's in reality... they r simple ppl.... they r very commeners with basic goodness.

Well said, Ramanbabitha...your views ( especially on KriYa) are always well balanced...ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishp

Originally posted by telstra

sorry guys for saying this but the forum has become a battle field these days too much of negativity that its difficult to handle tell me one thing why there is so much negativity for pratigya i agree she talked rudely with baba thinking about her sis more than him but tell me if we can forgive k why not her k has done soo many mistakes in the past manhandles her said harsh words but we forgive him soo easily .some people bring AA relation in almost everythread it hurts some people r discussing other serials here see i am happy that some of u have found something nice to watch other than mkap but many of us havenot it really hurts so its a humble request to everyone please live and let others live happily. posirtive crirticism is always appreciated but lokking only at faults is not a critisism sorry if i hurt someone

I agree with you.
Samzdaar waali baat kaha, NaziaClapClap
thanks yaara for liking it i really appreciate that please do something to turn this forum as lively as before as positive as before request to all of u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Clap for u to open this topic.............now that the CVs r getting rid of A from TN and moving forward to show a determined and strong kesar(if the articles r true) we should not complain.............they r brilliantly showing how a self centered and immature girl almost ruined her life and how she will continue to live with the wounds it caused her in the society and changed her for good(as the article says A will realize what life is all about and will get more serious about life).................plus the bigamy issue and if kesar becomes strong how downtrodden will emerge stronger oneday............so far this is the only serial which has addressed such real issues............so appreciate the good while it lasts.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulcarisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
teltra.............at least this forum has become lively once again..............thanz to the current track..............we shd be happy for that atleast.............Big smile
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Clap for u to open this topic.............now that the CVs r getting rid of A from TN and moving forward to show a determined and strong kesar(if the articles r true) we should not complain.............they r brilliantly showing how a self centered and immature girl almost ruined her life and how she will continue to live with the wounds it caused her in the society and changed her for good(as the article says A will realize what life is all about and will get more serious about life).................plus the bigamy issue and if kesar becomes strong how downtrodden will emerge stronger oneday............so far this is the only serial which has addressed such real issues............so appreciate the good while it lasts.............
 thankyou for liking it yaara yes indeed it is the only serial which is not showing its hero and heroine as gods they are also showing there negatives and moreover knowing that audience will not like it so hope for the best everything will turn out good Smiletoday is a happy day for me soo many positive posts thanks everyoneBig smile
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
reallllyyyy is dt soo???
abeyy arhaina kuch dino k liye forum wa pe aye nai tu ladais honey lag agye beyyy ys dt soo:((:O:@ EHEHE
noo beyyyy v alll r lyk a family ere sum lub krishu more sum lyk prats's role more n sum lyk d story n all characters v all shud say wateva v wana buh without bashing n being rudee in a polite wayy:):)
lyk arhaina alwayssss makes threads on krishu arhaaannnnnnn so v all shud b free to do wat v wana buh stilll REEL LIFE CHARACTERS per humho ko ladna nai na chhaiye;)
newayy now wen m ere no worries har jagha pyaar hei pyaar hogaaa ab no ladais...
arhainarhaan ka payarrr ehehehe:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulcarisma2

Go to top