India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

forum=battle field

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
sorry guys for saying this but the forum has become a battle field these days too much of negativity that its difficult to handle tell me one thing why there is so much negativity for pratigya i agree she talked rudely with baba thinking about her sis more than him but tell me if we can forgive k why not her k has done soo many mistakes in the past manhandles her said harsh words but we forgive him soo easily .some people bring AA relation in almost everythread it hurts some people r discussing other serials here see i am happy that some of u have found something nice to watch other than mkap but many of us havenot it really hurts so its a humble request to everyone please live and let others live happily. posirtive crirticism is always appreciated but lokking only at faults is not a critisism sorry if i hurt someone

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpElvira22PristineSoulbabithajcarisma2

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Nazia... U made me scared.. I thought dat forum par kisika jhagda hua... ok... I feel dat most of us here critisize PRATS coz V dislike d way she talks 2 KRISHU wid matters concerning SAX.. Jahaan tak KRISHU ki baat hai... SABKA LAADLA hai hai na dats why V cannot digest anything BAD abt HIM... Dont know abt others,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaarkalicarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Nazia i understand ur point. We know krishna well. i also don;t like the way krishna sometimes behaves with Pratigya he completely mishandles her. i admire her to be patient with him. But she is more matured ,intelligent and she should now know how to handle krishna when her family matter comes she just snap at him probably that is due to tension,helplessness. but she has to know how to tell him things. we all know he will do anything for her. so why don;t she tell it in a nice way. then there is no difference between him and her. she is the matured one. she has to take the step. i like pratigya a lot. but now the cv's twist her character a lot. i know it is not her fault it is cv's. i know there is lot of negativities. but i still love kriya and is hoping for the best. we will get back our drama. our effort won;t get waste. we r provoking the cv's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anaarkaliPristineSoulcarisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
 MKAP - Arushi = Big smile I hope I got my equation right!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srikalaganeshakku8910babithajPristineSoulcarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Nazia i understand ur point. We know krishna well. i also don;t like the way krishna sometimes behaves with Pratigya he completely mishandles her. i admire her to be patient with him. But she is more matured ,intelligent and she should now know how to handle krishna when her family matter comes she just snap at him probably that is due to tension,helplessness. but she has to know how to tell him things. we all know he will do anything for her. so why don;t she tell it in a nice way. then there is no difference between him and her. she is the matured one. she has to take the step. i like pratigya a lot. but now the cv's twist her character a lot. i know it is not her fault it is cv's. i know there is lot of negativities. but i still love kriya and is hoping for the best. we will get back our drama. our effort won;t get waste. we r provoking the cv's.

@ bold - then also, some ppl will say she is acting n she knows his weekness n she is playing n taking advantage.... they r hell bent against Sax family n Pratigya esply... I don't jknow why... If K does any wrong, ppl will blame the CV's for those wrong doings....
tell me, is there not a single family like Sax's in reality... they r simple ppl.... they r very commeners with basic goodness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
thanks devis for replying see i love arja/kriya together but if i have to take one name it will always b arhaan i never seen such a an innocent down to earth man after so much fame and name but this does not mean na that i stop supporting pratigya and get bised towards him no i simply adore admire some of the forum members for maintaing balance between these two if i have to take names they r charisma,tanthya .merarai and dhAKARN  they bring positive energy within me some how thankyou for that .and yes prats attitude is very wrong this time but give her chance na she will get better weall know she loves krishna no one is perfect i actually admire pops for showing the negatinve sides of her heroine this is reality and this makes mkap a different serial from others in which heroine is perfect never does anything wrong so here ClapClapClapClapClap for creatives  they knows that we audience will not like this atitude odf prats but they r taking bold steps they r the best

PristineSoul

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

MKAP - Arushi = Big smile I hope I got my equation right!!!
time forBig smile is near yaara just wait tikll next week

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=telstra]thanks devis for replying see i love arja/kriya together but if i have to take one name it will always b arhaan i never seen such a an innocent down to earth man after so much fame and name but this does not mean na that i stop supporting pratigya and get bised towards him no i simply adore admire some of the forum members for maintaing balance between these two if i have to take names they r charisma,tanthya .merarai and dhAKARN  they bring positive energy within me some how thankyou for that .and yes prats attitude is very wrong this time but give her chance na she will get better weall know she loves krishna no one is perfect i actually admire pops for showing the negatinve sides of her heroine this is reality and this makes mkap a different serial from others in which heroine is perfect never does anything wrong so here ClapClapClapClapClap for creatives  they knows that we audience will not like this atitude odf prats but they r taking bold steps they r the best

So, honeybunch, where did you send me? tel lene.....LOLLOLLOL 

carisma2

Go to top