Miley Jab Hum Tum

ur fav thing about ratiii

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rati The queen of hearts.Don't know what it  is but every person that knows her will love her what attracts us to rati her eyes ,her lips,her face,her figure,her ting,her charm,her comedy,her friendliness .I just don't know what maybe it 's just one factor of her or maybe its all but one thing is for sure RP is magnet that no one can resist.Wether they hate her or love her they can't ignore if u hate her she will stay in ur mind and if u love her she will stay in ur heart.Rati cam into our lives when mjht began she came and something new began Iam not being mean or something but I found rati's face very different frm others in a good way she had  swan like face cut and the most beautiful hair and a elegant body.and then ufff by god we saw nupur and ratis acting rati made us lagh smile cry and she became  trend setter her acting with the gang to a new level .so y do I acually love rati why I mean she might not be the preetiest face in the world,smartest person either,so whats about her that I like its her eyes they say through a persons eyes u can see a persons heart and when I like into rati's eyes I see innocence beauty ,care and most of her naughtiness she maybe be naughty but she won't do anything to hurt anyone she is not a girl who  does bad and naughty mistakes but innocent and chilish mistakes which people find cute Rati thats my fav factor about u and never change for anyone as ur just too beautiful
so now right ur fav thing about rati and tell us what u see about her that noone else can bcz everyone is unique and has a different way of saying things 
plss comment and if u feel ur going to say something rude then put it in a mature manner and if u think ur going to bash just close the post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurmizz thumbnail
love her and its very  true she is the queen of hearts!!
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amongst the girls ive seen on tv, shes the most dignified....and she has her talent to back up her killer attitude......shes a perfect actor anda beautiful lady!......naina
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i actually dont know why i love her. then i guess you never know why you love someone, you just do. but i do know that with her everything, i can understand her. she's got a golden heart that makes her unique. 
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i have fallen for her because She is the most dignified, honest, spontaneous , positive minded  and yet down to earth person among all the actresses on TV...  And of course she is the perfect indian beauty with most expressive eyes , perfect figure and long-silky hair....
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't know y luv her but i love her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much upper than sky and deeper than earth
priyanka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love her becoj she is down 2 earth,kind hearted.,frndly ,she loves her fans as she come bac with her fans for mjht,

she is really beautiful.....killer smile ,killer sharp features

n most imp talented actress.............. i never saw tv actress like rati😊
Edited by priyanka007 - 13 years ago
kala_0112 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka007

i love her becoj she is down 2 earth,kind hearted.,frndly ,she loves her fans as she come bac with her fans for mjht,

she is really beautiful.....killer smile ,killer sharp features

n most imp talented actress.............. i never saw tv actress like rati😊

exactly my words😃
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
she's a superstar, all qualities of a star in her!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rati is a beautiful person inside, a complete simpleton. She believes in hardwork and honesty. She's no diplomat, she calls spade a spade, thats what i appreciate most about her, she's pretty straighforward but in all true senses, she's absolutely matured and smart. Not only is beautiful but is multi-talented. She sings so well, knows 7-8 languages and not only that, people love her food. She's a great cook too.

Her hair, smile and eyes are amazing. Eyes so big and expressive. Seriously never seen an actress like RP who respects her profession and respects the people she works with. She is very modest. She never lets her personal life get mixed with her profession. She's gone through SO much last year, but yet she managed to wear that smile and faced all those problems with courage. She came back for her fans as she loves them.

We love you Rati..🤗