India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

dolly told sweta

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
that sweta bhadkoes ppl...that is not correct...sweta is so good..she never does all that..yeah,sometimes,she bitches but theekh hai yar..but dolly bhadkoed khali baba...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004BB4-RockymokshashreeRasnyfire_gun

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

that sweta bhadkoes ppl...that is not correct...sweta is so good..she never does all that..yeah,sometimes,she bitches but theekh hai yar..but dolly bhadkoed khali baba...LOL

Arey Chit tumne yeh kiya kerdiya...
Ab dekhna Dolly ke fans tumper kaise attack kerte hain???LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aps74angelshyFaraan92prerna4rishav

BB4-Rocky Groupbie
BB4-Rocky
BB4-Rocky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
she badkhaooeed him so much that he had to leave her company

coz usey khudh se kuch na huwa toh woh khali ke kandhe pe bandook rakh rahee thee

thank god khali understoood nd took his car in reverse gear leaving her all alone
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Faraan92

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Arey Chit tumne yeh kiya kerdiya...
Ab dekhna Dolly ke fans tumper kaise attack kerte hain???LOLLOLLOLLOL
arrey,I am no one's crazy fanLOL.ppl know by now that I like most of the contestants except veena.Ashu is a nice person sans veena.
dolly is a gholu and sometimes really sweet.Sweta is very well behaved and a diplo,she doesn't want to make big boss angry and plays the game very smartly. and sammy sammy..love him.If someone is wrong,I do point that out.I didn't like it when sam was called by big boss and he refused to go to the confession room,As a result he was evicted after the fight.
so,kisi celebrity ka mein bhajan ya ninda nahi karti bass apna views time to time yahan type karti hoon LOLLOLLOL
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

i never understand one thing about dolly vt she understands to herself???  fstly she behaves rudely with  everyone when they get outraged with her , she accuses shweta of instigating others against her....

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

i never understand one thing about dolly vt she understands to herself???  fstly she behaves rudely with  everyone when they get outraged with her , she accuses shweta of instigating others against her....

she gets angry easily Ouch..she needs to control her anger...sometimes,she is really cute..unpredictable LOL
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

she gets angry easily Ouch..she needs to control her anger...sometimes,she is really cute..unpredictable LOL

yeah  its reason for her to be gruffish , sometimes she behaves well   as she is close to everyone in home n sometimes she does not talk to them  properly  , yesterday she forgot   dt i  did  word fighting with khali n accused shweta of provoking him..........

Go to top