Pratigya

Appreciate the show for what it is - Page 2

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
since it's a show we acppect every character shd change for d better........if we want to see krishna shd respect woemn than we also want to see pratigya as a loving wife n lesining to krishna also sometimes..........till now she just stick to her own POV n don't want to lesin krishna at all.......it's only krihsna who ends to lesin prats...........with time even ppl changes for good or bad than why not in a show......?

members are saying that even inreal life also wifes take advantage to their husbands...........but it's no for their own family........in this show pratigya is usig krishna's blind love for her sis who herself created troubles for her..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

i agree that we should appreciate the show for what it is.................but completely disagree that pratigya is selfish and is using krishna..................if she were selfish she wouldn't have stayed on in that hell, even she wouldn't have fallen for an unpad, gavar, gunda like him......................if she were selfish she wouldn't have realized the inner goodness of krishna..............if she were selfish she would have created rift between the family before she loved krishna or she would have created rift between krishna and his family after she fell for him..................to this date she has never told him what all ordeals she had to endure when krishna was not at home or near her..............she is just over sensitive and over protective about her family, that's all................and remember she told kesar she is willing to take back the complaint if amma and sakthi really regretted their actions...........which they didn't and so her adamant stance that  they should be punished............here whatever arushi did she regrets it and so pratigya pleaded to give her a chance to redeem herself................ and as far as her recent behavior towards krishna its in her nature to snap at him every now and then if he is not seeing her POV................which almost every wife does in real life...............but i strongly agree that she sometimes takes him for granted and as arushi pointed out is feeling 'ghamand' in his love............even now anybody has any doubt in her actual feeling for krishna just remember her dream in the dawn that day and also how she disregarded her own imminent death when the snake bit her and pleaded with krishna to come home as everyone was worrying about him and punish her for the pain she only caused and not others (even in the brim of death she never had anything else in her mind , not even her family) and her heart felt prayer to lord krishna the other day...............

dhanya, selfishness is not in her love for krishna but in her principals for her sasual n her maika.........ppl are not liking the way shez behaving in arrushi';s case.........like shakti aarrushi is equally responsible for bigmany.....than why all d blame is on shakti......cv's have shown pratigya soo much concerned for arrushi that she forgot the crime which arrushi made.........in bigmany both husband n second wife are responsible for d crime.......but pratigya is taking arrushi's crime as a galti............this is why viewers are saying she has doubles standards for her maika n sasural....
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

dhanya, selfishness is not in her love for krishna but in her principals for her sasual n her maika.........ppl are not liking the way shez behaving in arrushi';s case.........like shakti aarrushi is equally responsible for bigmany.....than why all d blame is on shakti......cv's have shown pratigya soo much concerned for arrushi that she forgot the crime which arrushi made.........in bigmany both husband n second wife are responsible for d crime.......but pratigya is taking arrushi's crime as a galti............this is why viewers are saying she has doubles standards for her maika n sasural....

pragathi , i think may be P thinks that whatever A did was out of her crazy obsession to ruin P's life thus ruining her life too in the process...............but sakthi did bigamy for the sake of bigamy itself, if not arushi he will have married that other girl in the photo..............and arushi never tried to own sakthi did she..........? i agree she knowingly walked into the crime but her intention was not bigamy, it was revenge from her sister who she thought was responsible for her loveless life.............now that A has realized that what she thought as love was actually a 'maya' her purpose of committing the crime diluted.............and now she regrets it and wants out of it.............just my POV
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i agree that we should appreciate the show for what it is.................but completely disagree that pratigya is selfish and is using krishna..................if she were selfish she wouldn't have stayed on in that hell, even she wouldn't have fallen for an unpad, gavar, gunda like him......................if she were selfish she wouldn't have realized the inner goodness of krishna..............if she were selfish she would have created rift between the family before she loved krishna or she would have created rift between krishna and his family after she fell for him..................to this date she has never told him what all ordeals she had to endure when krishna was not at home or near her..............she is just over sensitive and over protective about her family, that's all................and remember she told kesar she is willing to take back the complaint if amma and sakthi really regretted their actions...........which they didn't and so her adamant stance that  they should be punished............here whatever arushi did she regrets it and so pratigya pleaded to give her a chance to redeem herself................ and as far as her recent behavior towards krishna its in her nature to snap at him every now and then if he is not seeing her POV................which almost every wife does in real life...............but i strongly agree that she sometimes takes him for granted and as arushi pointed out is feeling 'ghamand' in his love............even now anybody has any doubt in her actual feeling for krishna just remember her dream in the dawn that day and also how she disregarded her own imminent death when the snake bit her and pleaded with krishna to come home as everyone was worrying about him and punish her for the pain she only caused and not others (even in the brim of death she never had anything else in her mind , not even her family) and her heart felt prayer to lord krishna the other day...............

here you come 👏👏👏👏👏 was missing u soooooooooo much on the forum completely agree with you luv you beta
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

p.t

Well said! Pratigya is selfish at times but more self-absorbed by her agenda, her pet projects, her maike. As the Takurs correctly point out she has never embraced their family from day one. She started with the cold stares, bec' she was miffed at Krishna early on. All the Takurs had done at that point was to give in to their ladla son's demands to marry the girl of his choice. But she spread the anger she had for him among the rest of them with her attitude. Can one blame them entirely, NOPE! Not in my book anyways.

Prats drops everything and runs to maike the moment she gets wind of the slightest trouble or issue. She forgets Shamu has a son and a bahu now to help them. It's just an ego trip to think one's maike won't survive without their help. Her maike's atma samaan matters a whole lot to her. They get publicly humilated time after time in spite of it. Her singular motive was to save YKW from an illegal marriage, she calls it a mistake bec' if she saw it as a crime she would have to accept that her sibling is a criminal and such a name for any maike member is unacceptable to her. So far Shamu, Adarsh have been involved in Angad's death, Adarsh tried to stab Krishna, what knows what else he's up to and now.  YKW has committed a crime with her eyes wide open. She did make the choice to enter into this marriage of her own free will. That leaves Naina, Dadi and Prats among the Saxes who have not had a brush with the law so far.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

pragathi , i think may be P thinks that whatever A did was out of her crazy obsession to ruin P's life thus ruining her life too in the process...............but sakthi did bigamy for the sake of bigamy itself, if not arushi he will have married that other girl in the photo..............and arushi never tried to own sakthi did she..........? i agree she knowingly walked into the crime but her intention was not bigamy, it was revenge from her sister who she thought was responsible for her loveless life.............now that A has realized that what she thought as love was actually a 'maya' her purpose of committing the crime diluted.............and now she regrets it and wants out of it.............just my POV

but the point is if ny other woamn was on arrushi's case whd pratigya called poliv\ce to TN b4 or not.................?i think ,yes................if ny other woman was married to shakti than pratigya whd have surley did so..........she is well known of the law n must know that even 3rd person can do FIR...........than why she didn't.............?agrree that if arrushi was not in d frame shakti married to another grl but will it change the scenario that arrushi was also responsible for the crime.................watever her mind set was.............but on person's mind set law don't ignore the crime which the person has done........now if a person murder someone just in wrong impression of that individual willl it change the scenario.............wat about kesar than...........arrushi in her wrong impression had taken kesar's place n   kesar's ryt on her husband was taken by arrushi.............😊                          
Pragati.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

p.t

Well said! Pratigya is selfish at times but more self-absorbed by her agenda, her pet projects, her maike. As the Takurs correctly point out she has never embraced their family from day one. She started with the cold stares, bec' she was miffed at Krishna early on. All the Takurs had done at that point was to give in to their ladla son's demands to marry the girl of his choice. But she spread the anger she had for him among the rest of them with her attitude. Can one blame them entirely, NOPE! Not in my book anyways.

Prats drops everything and runs to maike the moment she gets wind of the slightest trouble or issue. She forgets Shamu has a son and a bahu now to help them. It's just an ego trip to think one's maike won't survive without their help. Her maike's atma samaan matters a whole lot to her. They get publicly humilated time after time in spite of it. Her singular motive was to save YKW from an illegal marriage, she calls it a mistake bec' if she saw it as a crime she would have to accept that her sibling is a criminal and such a name for any maike member is unacceptable to her. So far Shamu, Adarsh have been involved in Angad's death, Adarsh tried to stab Krishna, what knows what else he's up to and now.  YKW has committed a crime with her eyes wide open. She did make the choice to enter into this marriage of her own free will. That leaves Naina, Dadi and Prats among the Saxes who have not had a brush with the law so far.

my only question is why pratigya has changed her pricipal now in arrushi's case.............she was so casm wen she said that ''now arrushi has realised her mistake...........n was  crying badly''...............mistake.............?comeone..............arrushi also did a crime n regarding her crime as mistake is not acceptable for me...........she was d same pratigya i guess who questioned shamji wen he bail out jay..............she said that time '''if jay has committed a crime than he shd b punished for it'.................than why her mind is  thinking arrushi's crime as mistake.......in the end  arrushi married a mariried man in watever mindset..........n take kesar's place ................
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

but the point is if ny other woamn was on arrushi's case whd pratigya called poliv\ce to TN b4 or not.................?i think ,yes................if ny other woman was married to shakti than pratigya whd have surley did so..........she is well known of the law n must know that even 3rd person can do FIR...........than why she didn't.............?agrree that if arrushi was not in d frame shakti married to another grl but will it change the scenario that arrushi was also responsible for the crime.................watever her mind set was.............but on person's mind set law don't ignore the crime which the person has done........now if a person murder someone just in wrong impression of that individual willl it change the scenario.............wat about kesar than...........arrushi in her wrong impression had taken kesar's place n   kesar's ryt on her husband was taken by arrushi.............😊                          

Ok...........but i didn't see A taking away kesar's right meaning bad to kesar.....................she did that by ruining her life as well................well, lets see if pratigya asks kesar to file a case against sakthi for bigamy and if she ignores arushi's participation there then we will decipher her behavior..........but i get a feeling that the case would be filed for sakthi's forceful abduction of arushi or anything along that lines...............😕
Pragati.T thumbnail

Ok...........but i didn't see A taking away kesar's right meaning bad to kesar.....................she did that by ruining her life as well................well, lets see if pratigya asks kesar to file a case against sakthi for bigamy and if she ignores arushi's participation there then we will decipher her behavior..........but i get a feeling that the case would be filed for sakthi's forceful abduction of arushi or anything along that lines...............😕

ohhh she was not bad in behaving with kesar but i was talking about the law..........for law arrushi is d secong wif eof shakti n has took kesar's right..........

i don't think pratigya will ask kesar to file a case against shakti for bigmany bz in that case arrushi will also be in frame..........bz shez eqaully responsible for bigmany.........shakti didn't force her to marry him.........he put his desire  of marrying her n take advantage of all d drama.........but if pratigya did so than i whd be soo happy to watch the track than............😊
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I in a way agree with ur POV, Lakshmi!
CVs can present the tracks they want to if they are convinced themselves..
wat about the presentation?

There are no of issues in acting, direction, editing, make up etc thats like eyes running on a thorn...even wat is presented is becoming painful to watch even....

Moreover lot of rumours hovering about the show. True or false...so many many!!
We can have good articles n interviews in stead of these things...some Q&A session between viewers n CVs, interviews of the leads, good catchy promos etc etc!