Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SAXES SOBBING SYMPHONY AT GREEN HOUSE THEATER (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Your post was more entertaining than the episode yesterday, Mera.

We knew that Arushi would have been forgiven very easily and I did not think they needed to drag the whole episode just for her to be forgiven. 

This whole track is from Arushi's prospective and no one elses.  It was not to bring a fighting desire in Kesar and though she taunted Krishna unemployment status, I think that was a ploy by the CVs used to get their TRPs higher so that they can continue with Arushi.  It is very hard to sympathise with her and I do think if another actress played the role convincingly, then one would give a thought to her plight.

I dont like how these Saxes go for emotional blackmail to get their way, even though they claim to be educated and sanskaari girls.  Arushi's lame excuse of suicide and Pratigya using my kasam for when papa refused the use of lawyer.

This track needs to end soon because they've been dragging it to the point where viewers have lost interest.  But with Takurs out for revenge this track will go on for the next month I feel.

Hi Star!

The saving grace of the track for the next few weeks will be seeing the Takurs back to their wild ways, grabbing guns, terrorizing those who stand in their way of getting control of their incubator back on Takur premises and keeping their promise for a potha alive.

Fiction or real, emotional blackmail is just another way to terrorize people, for the one that is terrified also terrorizes others around them. Between being challenged in the acting department YKW didn't so much as spark a moment of empathy or sympathy for the situation she was in. Part of it was that she had walked into it even after the five alarm warnings from Prats, her parents and Krishna.  She was self-absorbed enough to throw caution to the wind so her ego could go on a wild ride. But she didn't realize that there was hell to pay. She created a mess, begged her sister and bil to bail her out of it and took off to her maike leaving Krishna and Prats to face the music at the Takurs.  She has seen a little of how Prats gets treated at the Takurs, some of which she flared with her own instigation. It's hard to feel for a person who is so self-centered that she leaves innocent people to pay for her choices. She was indirectly responsible for KN forcing himself on Kesar. She used the Takurs, abused Prats until she saw SCAM face to face. Then did an about face and bolted out of there manipulating with emotional blackmail to get the heck out of Takurs and then terrorizing her own family with threats of suicide so they given into her demands to forget all the hell she put them through with her act of defiance.

She came across as someone who knew exactly what game she was playing. When the Takurs come knocking on their door, is Shamu strong enough to push back now? How do they ward off the crazy Takurs when they aim a rifle at their faces? But then YKW has always been one to care about the outcome or fallout for the people around her. She acts first and the rest can go tel lene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27-Sheena-

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Haiii you are the voice of every audience member!

You describe and analyze each and every dialogue, expression with utmost perfection! You don't leave a single stone unturned!

Fabulous Analysis! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
merarai...........i like ur redaleart in d begining of d post...............LOLLOL

MERARAI

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Haiiiiiiii

Saxes Sobbing Symphony! Mera...ur title said it all...
Saxes either over act or underperform....

I liked the way u linked Adarsh hidden agenda to Arushi..??
One thing...does any one on Earth will announce to the world(family) about his/her suicide n then go on to do it??? Hey come on..there is a limit of showing follies...

This Arushi lady says she is not fit to live in the world.........goes on towards th door n stopped by the family....if hse wants to get punished herself by leaving the world ..let her do it na..y announce ?? may be she knew she wud be stopped...

Pratigya's tired n sleepy eyes..marred her performance..if she tried to do any! Get some good sleep lady!!
Now not just the characters of the leads..their looks are also bad!!

Arushi..no comments! Naina no comments!!
How come all the family members stand in their positions upright..when such a drama is going on in their living room??

CVs...wake up..am not saying that the track is sooooooooo bad...but series of other issues are deffo marring the entertainment the show ought to provide such as poor acting, directing imperfections, editing errors, makeup fundoos!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Haiii you are the voice of every audience member!

You describe and analyze each and every dialogue, expression with utmost perfection! You don't leave a single stone unturned!

Fabulous Analysis! Thumbs Up

Mk.Gh

Thank you. Seems you are a new member on this forum. So do join us in the discussion as we parse through every bit of the show and try to get into the heads of these characters. Big smile
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

merarai...........i like ur redaleart in d begining of d post...............LOLLOL

Hey p.t

Seems like RED ALERT and MERA's MEANDERING MIND may become a daily bulletin in my posts given the glitches in production. Yday was really bad. Either the director just didn't care to get the best shot and wanted to be done with the track too.LOL  Bloopers and Laughter will help us get through some of these silly tracks.LOL

Edited by MERARAI - 07 January 2011 at 6:36am
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

I do not even want to wander in to this Sob fest ....

Just wanted to say ..That for once Y'day ..I did not see Pratigya asking Krishna to go out or try shushing him , in fact he was given a few moments to shine ....

I was also mighty glad that we did not have the dubious pleasure of entertaining Nainaji...for that one reason alone..The Cv's are spared from Spanish inquisition..

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Haiiiiiiii

Saxes Sobbing Symphony! Mera...ur title said it all...
Saxes either over act or underperform....

I liked the way u linked Adarsh hidden agenda to Arushi..??
One thing...does any one on Earth will announce to the world(family) about his/her suicide n then go on to do it??? Hey come on..there is a limit of showing follies...

This Arushi lady says she is not fit to live in the world.........goes on towards th door n stopped by the family....if hse wants to get punished herself by leaving the world ..let her do it na..y announce ?? may be she knew she wud be stopped...

Pratigya's tired n sleepy eyes..marred her performance..if she tried to do any! Get some good sleep lady!!
Now not just the characters of the leads..their looks are also bad!!

Arushi..no comments! Naina no comments!!
How come all the family members stand in their positions upright..when such a drama is going on in their living room??

CVs...wake up..am not saying that the track is sooooooooo bad...but series of other issues are deffo marring the entertainment the show ought to provide such as poor acting, directing imperfections, editing errors, makeup fundoos!

Hami

In my post I mentioned I didn't buy she was really going to jump off a cliff or wrap a noose around her neck or even drown in the Sangam. Usually those who do commit suicide do it with a goodbye letter. They don't beat the drum to announce it, dumb da dumb dumb dumbbbbbbbb Saxes as always.  When some announces such a move it's a desperate cry for help. 

That hug at the end was just plain intolerable.  What happened to Naina and Adarsh yday? Were they on a strike to speak their dialogues. It was hard to interpret what Naina's expressions were supposed to convey. She looked like someone who had been woken up from a deep slumber on a day when she was battling a nasty cold. Tongue

I recently read on a thread that MKAP was nominated for a directing award someone with initials YN. Who is this director? The one from the early days of the show? I don't see applause worthy directing these days, it's more blooper filled episodes.

Seems YKW is coming back to TN. But why would Prof. and Adarsh end up in jail for this messy marriage? Shouldn't KN be the one to go behind bars for marrying another woman when he already has a living wife? Are we entering a world of pure fantasy? Hope POPS are not really considering making a mockery of the law in place to protect young unsuspecting women in real life. There is nothing unsuspecting about YKW decision to marry KN. As always Prats acts first and decides to let the chips fall where they may and what is coming is a modified version of Mahabarath. Krishna is better off doing any job to put food on the table for him and his wife than live in that hell hole day and night where his wife is the target. You love the woman, protecting her and keeping her safe is a big part of it.

Am off to work with little ones will be back around 1 or 3 pm. Enjoy the LUD!

Go to top