India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SAXES SOBBING SYMPHONY AT GREEN HOUSE THEATER

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

RED ALERT: If you have not watched the episode yet, please skip the last three minutes of the show. Overacting, bad directing, ugh! We are punished with non-acting and overacting in a long embrace.  It seems someone edited the practice scenes into the episode. Everyone running and coming to a sudden stop on their marked spots as if they were playing a game of "FREEZE".  Naina made that obvious with her awkward stop, Prats's startled look with hands to her mouth was not believable and Krishna's arm movement was slow and robotic. POPS please pay attention to details for poor direction and editing ruins the entertainment.

We are at the temple where Prats bats her eyes at Krishna, tags on a "please" and pleads with him to take her and her silly sister to Mummy Papa right away. Twit revs up her notanki another notch and gives Prats the perfect accompaniment with the pathetic long face as added ammunition to sway him into getting their way. ErmmKrishna relents "you know I can't deny your request and you take full advantage of it" and takes the Sax sisters back to Mumfordgunj.  I tell ya, these two silly and selfish, self-absorbed and self-centered sisters together know how to pull a con job. They are a deadly combo to the peace and sanity of anyone in their vicinity. Mera's Memory Bank retrieves the early days when the two sillies lied to their parents so they could roam around town and ran through alleys when Angad chased them. If not for Krishna, Prats's destiny may have had a very different ending. She better remember that the next time she gives him attitude.

SS whacks KN with his pillow and asks "you are counting the days, are you?" this after the 4th std fail attempts to finger count the number of days since the Sadhu Baba had visited the Niwas ordering him, Mr. Itchy fingers Takur (aka KN) to go on a 21 day Arusia Abstinance Program. Like a child waiting for Santa Claus to bring his special gifts on Christmas day, KN does a mental countdown and impatiently wishes for next 13 days to zip through in the blink of an eye. SS tests Takurain's math skills to see if she's got her counting right. The proud Takurain declares since the countdown didn't begin until the first day of pooja performed by badki bahuria, YKW, it was only 7 days down 14 more to go before her first born could get his hands on his new plaything. SS tells KN who sits by him like an obedient child that the days will fly by and he'll know when the waiting period is over. "She is your wife and she will remain your wife". Wink SS shows his joota to KN, reminds him to get his act together unless he wants to get slipper slapped. His mood fouled up a little SS asks Takurain why the new bride hasn't returned from the temple just yet.  The proud Takurain tells an impatient SS, YKW is probably at the temple praying for a potha that cools down the buzurg Takur. They both praise YKW as the kind of bahu everyone deserves.  Dream on clueless Takurs! It seems like the virus at Mumfordgunj has infected the karaab hawa at the Niwas as well. Just when you get excited, a bomb is waiting to explode in your faces BOOM! just wait for Baba and his Babu with the breaking news, you are just about to find out that your pride, the new bride has flown the coop back to her parents' nest.

Krishna and Prats arrive at Mumfordgunj with family enemy #1 waiting in the hallway, to a miracle awaiting them. Ta-da! Shamu asks Naina to bring chai and nastha for (drum roll please'..) Prats and their damadh Krishna for the first time EVER since the wedding!  Shocked Run Krishna run, don't touch that stuff, there is something the matter with the chai served in that house that messes up anyone who drinks it. Remember SCAM came over just to get that drink once too often. Take a look around everyone in that house right about now, that should warn you off.  Prats who has no problems spewing her baashans and backtalk to her sasural hem and haws trying to get the words out at her maike. Shamu figures out that his ladli Prats's got something on her mind. Krishna prods her to speak up and so she finally does. See Prats does listen to Krishna even if it's only for trivial stuff. Tongue"I am hear to talk about Arghosia". The bomb has been dropped. OuchIs there really a need for notanki even at her maike? Dadi thinks out loud "Dear Lord, what has she done now to torment us?  Won't she let our child (Prats) live in peace?" Dadi of course knows too well what the twit is capable of.  Shamu tells Prats "her name is banned in the house and no one dares to speak her name".  Adarsh frowns while Naina looks like she's had one too many teaspoons of cough syrup today. The Takurs siblings, Krishna and Komal look away uncomfortable with Shamu's open rejection of his beti . The Takurs may be unpud but live by the code that their blood ties are strong as steel.  Prats gets off her seat. Uh oh! The Mumfordgunj Princess has risen. Get those ear plugs, pronto. Her baashan is about to begin. Expressionless Prats  waits her turn and watches Shamu get all emotional " I don't want to talk about her, YKW is dead to the residents of this Green house" making Prats bothered while YKW eavesdrops in on the convo from a distance.

Krishna stands up with Prats and begin his baashan to Shamu . Baba sure is picking up a lot of her habits. Can't these people ever talk without rising to their feet as if to make a proclamation? Baba speaks the truth to Shamu Thumbs Up"You look innocent on the outside but you have a lot of anger boiling inside you. You are perfect match as samandhi to my bauji.  You are related to YKW by blood, you can't cut your ties or join together bec' you say so. There comes a time when a person makes a mistake and realizes it. So why are you getting so angry? Now forget the past. She has regretted her mistake and has come here herself to meet all of you." He calls out to YKW who takes her cue and takes short steps to make her dramatic entrance, her eyes to the ground. Adarsh looks on in shockShocked, Dadi looks bored/tiredConfused as Shamu glares at her in disgust.Angry

The twit presents herself to the family decked like a junior Takurain. Shamu flings his shawl and tells YKW "Stop right there. Don't even take step forward". Are POPS writing their stories around the dialogues they already have on record? Mera's Memory Bank retrieves Krishna telling Prats the same words the day she walks out on him and he stops her just before she crosses the threshold. Shamu rails on "Why did she come here? Who did she come to meet in this house? Tell her there is no one in this house for her. We don't recognize her. She is dead to us. Tell her to go away from here." He turns and rages at YKW "Beware! don't you dare step into this house. I'm telling you go away from here. " Now we know where the teeny twit learned to screech and scream when things didn't go her way. Papa dearest, take a good look in the mirror, you will have your answer. Krishna mutters to himself "what's the point in trying to reason with him".

Shamu looks like he is about to pop a few arteries. Not surprising at all given he's been traumatized by the choices his children have made over the last year. Prats begins her sermon from the imaginary pulpit to her Papa "every person makes a mistake. Twit also made a mistake and for that mistake don't give her such a big punishment.  Didn't you always tell us if a person realizes their mistakes and accepts it, then you have to give them a chance to rectify that mistake. Twit has realized her mistake and so she came here to ask forgiveness of all of you. I feel we should help her rectify her mistake." Prats please don't white wash the crime and call it a mistake, get your facts right. Your twit sister knowingly committed a CRIME. There are mistakes and there are crimes. Didn't your education help you to know the difference? ShockedConfused

Shamu tells Prats  "Just Stop it. There is no need for you to appeal on her behalf." Well said, Shamu! Prats needs to mind her own life first, plenty to fix there as it is. "If a person makes a mistake unknowingly then we can accept it's a mistake, not when they do it intentionally with eyes wide open.  Kya baat hai Shamu! Kudos to you for those pearls of wisdom! ClapShamu's delivers a passionate baashan.  "what she's done to this family and her plea for forgiveness can't be compared. Shamu begins his sobfest in earnest "She has made me realize I am a useless and  helpless father, a father who has not taught her children well, not in their upbringing, not in sanskaar. She has made me aware of my failure as a parent. Now that he has acknowledged the problem he can now go about fixing it. That includes you too Prats. Krishna are you taking mental notes? Next time Prats treats you like crap remember she lacks proper upbringing too. Adarsh is looking away disturbed by his Papa's words, wonder what he has done that is waiting to explode in Shamu's face once again.  A powerful moment of acknowledging the truth, Shamu! Thumbs Up So, it's better for me that she doesn't exist." Denial eh, Shamu? But definitely a truthful and emotional admission of his shortcomings worthy of applauseClap Prats empathizes with his pain "I know you had to go through a lot bec' of YKW.  But every person needs at least an opportunity to rectify their mistake, don't they? You also know that bec' of the mistake she was about to destroy her life . She now understands her biggest mistake in life is marrying KN. So now we all have to team up and help her rectify her mistake. Notice how easily Prats is ready to include all maike members to bail twit out of the mess. Yet at sasural she shuts Krishna out and wants to be Jhansi ki Rani and ride solo to teach them lessons. Confused

" No need for it. If she is brave enough to make the mistake she has to have the courage within her to fix the mistakes on her own. Did she ask us before she did what she chose to do? Ask her with what right did she come here to ask forgiveness and ask for our help today?" Wah! Kya baat hai, Shamu, You rock today!  Clap Prats, the maahan beti, turns on the water works and continues to argue in Twit's defense "Papa,  if a person can't ask for help from her own (read family)in a difficult situation who will she turn to? Whatever she did, she repents for it now. We have to forget the past and help her"

YKW walks right in and calls a halt to the proceedings "Enough Didi.". Wait a NY minute! Didn't Shamu tell her not to take a step forward into the house, yet she does? There is that defiance streak in her coming to the fore again. Shamu's destiny changed the day this girl made her entrance into his life. YKW decides to take charge of her own defense "Papa is right.  What I did is not worthy of forgiveness." Ok, now that she has buttered him up let's see how she goes in for the kill " I have no right to repent for my sins. I only need to be punished for my sins". She delivers her own verdict by sentencing herself for her crime " and that punishment is that I have no right to live now. Bec' now I have no other way out of this before me, I personally shut down all other alternative routes out of this mess. Ugh! There she goes again. Same old blackmail wrapped in a series of notanki. Will she ever snap out of her self-absorbed shenanighans?  "With folded hands I ask forgiveness of all of you.  My mistake doesn't deserve forgiveness. But even then as a daughter of this house if you can forgive me please do."

Shamu waffles his face expressing confusion. She bends down to touch Shamu's feet and he shuffles and turns away. "For one last time I want all your blessings. If you can do that then I can punish myself, I can repent for my mistakes on my own by giving up my life." Really!ShockedErmmUnhappy Does this sound like a girl who has repented for her sins. NO! NOPE! NADA! Sounds more like someone who is just getting better at pulling the wool over everyone's eyes with her finely honed emotional arsenal to taunt her family. She just had plenty of practice using it on Prats at the Takurs with the junglee family cheering her on.Confused Naina suffers in silence squeezing every last glycerin teardrop out of her eyes.  YKW begins to walk away, taking baby steps clearly playing the game. I didn't buy that she was going to commit suicide. Just another strategy to get Shamu to react and react he did after Prats and the rest of them cried a river in a matter of secondsCry. Shamu calls out to her "Ughrusi!"Shocked She halts. He approaches, turns her around and gives her one stinging volley "KABOOM"! across her face with his bare hand. "I didn't teach the kind of sanskaar to my children that they think to resort to talking about committing suicide and cowardly acts when faced with difficulties in life."  Shamu continues his sobfest "I am your father, and a father doesn't ever give up on their children even if they make a million mistakes, how could we? OMG! Shivering Shamu grabs YKW and hugs her. The grand finale crescendo of tears is brought to you by the Saxes Sobbing Symphony. Curtains down.Ermm

Shamu you have raised these two daughters who refuse to use the grey matter between their ears. What did these girls think the grey matter was for anyways? Decoration or a paperweight to keep the rest of the body from floating away into outer space?Tongue 

MERA'S MEANDERING MIND:

Some random thoughts chased through my mind as I watched today's mind

Why is Krishna the first to tell Shamu to stop her? Is Naina observing mouna vrath or has she gone mute forever?  Neither she nor Adarsh spoke a word today? Is this the result of the new terms of their contract, no dialogue, less pay?

Shamu said "a father never gives up on his children no matter how many mistakes they make."  Is that a clue about SS never giving up on Krishna when they have a fall out too?

Adarsh is up to something behind the scenes at the bank. Is it his turn to get the same sorry speech from Shamu about failing him as a father? Or is that one reserved for Naina to give her hysterical performance. Hope she gets some acting tips before she takes it on. Save those ear plugs after today's episode, it will come in handy when Adarsh's shady deals come to light soon enough.

Who will expose Adarsh's duplicitous activities in his zest to earn extra money? Could it be Krishna in his new job? A bank security guard?  An supervisory position at the jobsite for the man who had his loan approved by Adarsh? Adarsh tells Prats he has learned some valuable lessons during his recent visit to the Niwas and that his top priority was to make money. That statement stood out like a sore thumb meaning it's a clue about a future track.  Will Krishna be in a predicament having to expose Komal's husband? Will Prats apply the same rules of forgiveness she did to Twit? What if she has to choose taking sides between Krishna or Adarsh?

A warm welcome Hug to your thoughtsApprove and comments. Big smile

Edited by MERARAI - 06 January 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierb2011Mili27CrAzYRED-Sheena-PristineSoulhussainramsoroseinbloomtelstra

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Mera di... GUD MORNING,... Thanks 4 d warning but.... I missed the 1st part... Unfortunately... I saw d DREADED SAX NAUTANKI... Gud Post, but D best part was Ur analysis... Makes it Very INTERESTING,.. Nainaji's expressions made me laugh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Take a bow, Star! You say it all!!!ClapClapClap

MERARAI

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
mera wonderful post asusualClapStar just loved your thougts in b;lue adarsh with his facial exressions today seems he is playing a character of mentally retarted personOuch and the way ykw was going to attempt suicide was horrible and k told first to stop because i think k wants her to b out of tn as soon as possible

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

mera wonderful post asusualClapStar just loved your thougts in b;lue adarsh with his facial exressions today seems he is playing a character of mentally retarted personOuch and the way ykw was going to attempt suicide was horrible and k told first to stop because i think k wants her to b out of tn as soon as possible

Telestra
Thank you Big smile

True! Ever since YKW arrived at TN Prats has been focused on sister, silly sister, selfish sister day after day. Krishna is possessive enough he doesn't want anything to interfere in his little Kriya nucleus.

Adarsh is up to something, how shady or underhanded is still a mystery.

Edited by MERARAI - 06 January 2011 at 9:52pm
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Take a bow, Star! You say it all!!!ClapClapClap

Big smile BOW! BOW! BOW! DONE! Big smile

Thank you for your appreciation and encouragement.Thumbs Up.
Day Dreaming

Mili27

testing9 Senior Member
testing9
testing9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
The grand finale crescendo of tears is brought to you by the Saxes Sobbing Symphony. Curtains down.Shamu you have raised these two daughters who refuse to use the grey matter between their ears. What did these girls think the grey matter was for anyways? Decoration or a paperweight to keep the rest of the body from floating away into outer space?

priceless LOL  ...wonderful post mera..love reading your posts....

MERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Your post was more entertaining than the episode yesterday, Mera.

We knew that Arushi would have been forgiven very easily and I did not think they needed to drag the whole episode just for her to be forgiven. 

This whole track is from Arushi's prospective and no one elses.  It was not to bring a fighting desire in Kesar and though she taunted Krishna unemployment status, I think that was a ploy by the CVs used to get their TRPs higher so that they can continue with Arushi.  It is very hard to sympathise with her and I do think if another actress played the role convincingly, then one would give a thought to her plight.

I dont like how these Saxes go for emotional blackmail to get their way, even though they claim to be educated and sanskaari girls.  Arushi's lame excuse of suicide and Pratigya using my kasam for when papa refused the use of lawyer.

This track needs to end soon because they've been dragging it to the point where viewers have lost interest.  But with Takurs out for revenge this track will go on for the next month I feel.

Go to top