I don't watch the show but...

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!
I don't watch the show since I don't have Star One [Explains why i kept thinking the show was called Maan Ki Geet 🤣 ]

Anyways i saw this video (i used it to listen to the song)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7mPbS8aEH8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I thought that Geet [I'm guessing thats her name] is really pretty ❤️
That guy is soooo cute 😳

Whats his name? [Show name]
Whats the show about?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

Hey guys!

I don't watch the show since I don't have Star One [Explains why i kept thinking the show was called Maan Ki Geet 🤣 ]

Anyways i saw this video (i used it to listen to the song)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7mPbS8aEH8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I thought that Geet [I'm guessing thats her name] is really pretty ❤️
That guy is soooo cute 😳

Whats his name? [Show name]
Whats the show about?

I'm just wondering, since you're from Brazil, do you understand Hindi?

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys'name is Gurmeet (i am just using name here coz its really need guys)
Girl is drasthi dhami

Show is about how a girl is married off to an nri who cheats her and take away her money leaving her pregnent..... then how her family wants to kill her if she doesnot abort her child...how her savious 'maan' saves her from there...

Maan and geet are like tom and jerry... but love each other1 now story is about how they fell inlove nad going to get married! you can get full details in the story so far...😆

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
LOL i'm not from Brazil. I dont put my real area of living. And yea i understand hindi!
DesiGirl_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Guys'name is Gurmeet (i am just using name here coz its really need guys)

Girl is drasthi dhami

Show is about how a girl is married off to an nri who cheats her and take away her money leaving her pregnent..... then how her family wants to kill her if she doesnot abort her child...how her savious 'maan' saves her from there...

Maan and geet are like tom and jerry... but love each other1 now story is about how they fell inlove nad going to get married! you can get full details in the story so far...😆

That i know.
But in the show he is Maan right?
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

go on utube and watch

maan and geet scenes starting from no 1, it will save time rather than watching the whole thing----it's a must

i'll tell u in short what has happen :-)

geet gets married to dev and dev after spending the night with her takes her money and jewelry and leaves with his actual wife naintara (NT)
Geets leaves home after her bro tried killing her cos she didn't abort her child- maans saves her here
Geet sends her bro to jail
Geets family is very orthodox
Maan and geet have a love hate relationship
Geet comes to dehli and starts working for maan as his secatary- she didn' t know he owns the company- khuranna constructions
geets lives with her friends pinky, and her dad
Lots of nok jok happens with lots of self denial
Geet gets friendly with maan's dadi
Dadi always liked geet for maan- geet doesn't know that maan dadi is savitri devi
geets leaves khurana constructions and starts working for savitri devi who appoints her as his grandsons secretary
Dadi tells geet to live in outhouse
Maan lives in out house cos he and dadi had a arguement a while ago but no body knows why
lots of nok jok then maan leaves ouhouse and starts living in main house with dadi
Maan's dadi wants him to get married and cos of her health he gets a fake fiance but before introducing to dadi she realises that maan and geet love each other so leaves
Maan blames geet for fake fiance leaving so then forces geet to act infront of dadi
Maan and geet then slowly start to show their care for ach other
Geet then tell maan she is pregnant and he gets angry- must see the  tai chi work outs maan does when he gets mad ;-)
Geet tells he what actual happen to her and then leaves
Maan stops her at the train station and proposes
At maan and geets engagement party- geet finds out than dev is maan's bro and tries telling maan but then doesn't manage to
dev has been feeling  guilty for a while and wants to tell his bro but his wife is so evil she keeps chaning his mind
Dev and Geet have a confrontation for the 1st time after he ditched her
geet leaves the party and maan starts lookin for her and has an accident
Geet finds out where maan is from a random guy called jai and they meet in hospital
Geet looks after his neice and nephew for a bit
Jai took a promise from geet
Maan stil doesn't know that dev is the guy who ruined geet's life
After maan gets well tells him the truth and dev drags NT with him and tells maan that geet is telling the truth
Maan slaps dev and send him and NT to jail
Media finds out the story of dev and geet as the khurranna's are well known in society
People start talking so maan announces their wedding to media
Geet half hears what maan is saying to dadi and assumes that maan is marrying her to save his bro in jail- geet openly says infront of the staff she isn't gonna marry him
They have a massive arguement and maan says geet can't survive without his help in this city and geet takes this as a challenge
The random guy jai that help geet earlier had the condition that geet would work for him to look after his niece and nephew
The day geet starts working for jai she finds out that maan has bought jai's company and jai has gone to usa
lots of comedy as only bramcharies except 1 (romeo) and a gay (maniSHA) work for jai
Lots of harsh words from both sides everyday
Maan gets a bit agressive with geet at a party in private so geet slaps him
maan realises his mistake and sells company but new owner sacks all employers so maan takes everyone on at Khurranna constructions
Maan feels too guilty and they both get back again after geet finds out that maan was right all along- all misunderstandings cleared
NT and dev get out of jail
Dec gulity but NT in revege mode and tries killing geet at a staff party but saves by maan
NT insults geet on being a "nobody with no name" so maan fills her maang with his blood
NT's bro arjun enters and apologies for NT behaviour
Maan's younger sis anni the brat enters and starts planning wedding
Arjun turns out to be wedding planner which anni doesn't know
Everybody except anni knows arjun is NT's bro
Maan is against arjun planning but he is in the good ooks of dadi and geet so maans gives in but has his doubts
Arjun has revenge for his sis at the back of his mind but starts to think positve slowly
Anni starts to like arjun but he is arrogant- she finds out what  NT did to geet and that arjun is NT's bro so now she doesn't like him
Geet's bro gets out of jail and tries killing geet and her baby and geet ends up in hospital
arjun helps anni get to hospital so she starts to trust him again
Geet was out of hospital today
It's the sangeet tomorrow so try and watch on utube or on tv!

Some of us watch the show on utube cos some scenes are a bit *ahem ahem* and get a bit uncomfortable to watch with mums and dads
By the way arjun's motive is to harm maan as NT lied and sed maan is the reason dev left her- she is so evil but we love her so much :-)------often refered to as our nain ka tara!

Maan and geet are refered to as maaneet here or gurti as the leads are called gurmeet and drasti

hope u enjoy the show- trust me u will be spell bound by the sizzeling chemistry between maan and geet and totally converted to a maaneetian :-)

Don't ask why i wrote so much-it's the middle of the night and i can't sleep so i thought i'd be useful to someone :-)

If' i've missed something important out cud someone else write it :-)
I think the main stuff if there :-)

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

LOL i'm not from Brazil. I dont put my real area of living. And yea i understand hindi!

lol whoops!! I guess I assumed wrong!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yah Gurmeet Choudhary is Maan singh Khurana 

and Drashti Dhami is Geet Handa 😃
Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago