A Collection Of Quality Posts updated 22Jan11

skorpion thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Many a times a post is created dat starts out as an amazing idea, on day one. Yet within minutes of its appearance, is lost in da HoxPox of new posts created by members who refuse to use the Picture Gallery to share their online ripoff finds.
The topic makers have used their unlimited imagination, and energy to try n make their post very creative for us fans.
But can we find these varied posts now??

Dis post is an attempt to *Re-vive* and *Re-live*
jus some of these varied posts dat has graced our forum in 2010
Here it goes in random order

05: My Memories Of the Show by Sohil_Gupta

Everyone of us have an unforgettable memory of how we became loyal LNMDJ fans but  to make it an interesting readable one, this topic maker took da cake
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1425676

04: How would we like to see GK now by VJ_LNMDJ
Perharps before decorating the characters played by GK on screen, the CV of his shows shud atleast once, if not more, read dis post. Its very informative and da feedback here is by normal tv viewers who have seen him playing a decent looking tolerable character in da past.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1465830

03: LNMDJ Aniversary bonanza by Mru_bee
A post dat is difficult to be replicated so successfully,
24 hrs dat Rocked our forum.
Der is alwaz a person who can Give/Share an idea, but to see its completion,
a Team of people have to work together. Lest anyone forgets dis simple truth.
Here is to a post dat defined wot TEAMWORK can do.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1421430

02: Do Me A Favour; Lets PLAY... by Sonyo
what an awesome way to get together all PriDa SavNi VarNi fans in such a melodious way
so many songs and pics dat depicted da lyrics so perfectly,
simply marvelous effort by da Topic Maker
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1500282

01: LNMDJ n Magic of Date "20" by Kanchan.S
Sumtimes the everyday happenings in our life is a HINT by da upper Gods of finks to come in da future. Dis is one classic example of it. Kudos to da Topic Maker for creating dis blueprint.
And we all know how *20* Dec will be remembered by us fans forever.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440957

Now, if u have a craving to comment on any of the 5 posts mentioned, feel free to, for the Topic Makers did a lot more den jus entertaining us on our forum in 2010.
And if one of us have an unexplained urge to share a photo of our fav star dat we have recently acquired,  Do use da Photo Gallery, One can bookmark dis link for easy access:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1201984

Will be bak wid a new collection of 5 amazing posts soon.
till den support da creativity of talented members'
skorpion.

Edited by skorpion - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun10. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Panna...

thank u so much fr dis....it was very much  much needed ...

Al dese posts reminded me ov al those golden moments v shared... those creative yet intrsting posts... where v al discussed our imaginations n POVs...

dun knw where our creativity has gone nw???
i agree wid u wid pic sharing thing .... forum shud get back to its original form...

me too wil try to contribute wateva i can n as much as i can...

Thnx once again

Sundas
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the links Panna.. for a person like me who had enjoyed those posts but was not able to comment this has totally come as a boon.

I second what u n Sundas has told reg pic gallery... hope ppl understand.
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: skorpion

Many a times a post is created dat starts out as an amazing idea, on day one. Yet within minutes of its appearance, is lost in da HoxPox of new posts created by members who refuse to use the Picture Gallery to share their online ripoff finds.

Great post Panna.. Errr is that for me.. because i made my own caps?? I'm sorry i didnt look it all up in the pictures gallery... It seemed to be err too much work.. and i wasnt even sure if the pics i wanted would be there... *awkward*
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome concept

will edit it soon
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concept paper 😆

How cum u didnt add my name *broken heart*

jk
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Panna....

Great post 👍🏼.....!!! Like Nanz I too cdnt comment on some post as I was nt member den ....!!!
Thanx for d links....!!!

-Nitika
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Panna...

agree with yaa completely... the good creative posts, i love to read always are hidden due to the extra deluge that we see currently on the forum, with the FB pics...

I am tired of seeing those.... too many of those .. and it is a well established fact now that they are all great friends off screen as well.. Speaks volumes for their bonds even after the series closure ...

and at nautanki Mahammm... ur Pri Caps arent part of the deluge... so get over the awkwardness... when Pri Caps come accompanied by some awesome thesis.. they are great posts for all to drool...

The anniversary post, that was something... so much planning and work went in that... .. perfect example of teamwork... loved being part of that team...

Hope to see more quality posts in this forum... and seeing the trend starting with Sunn reviving her 3 ka kamaal kar gaya dhamaal....

-- Mru
Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

@Panna...

agree with yaa completely... the good creative posts, i love to read always are hidden due to the extra deluge that we see currently on the forum, with the FB pics...

I am tired of seeing those.... too many of those .. and it is a well established fact now that they are all great friends off screen as well.. Speaks volumes for their bonds even after the series closure ...

and at nautanki Mahammm... ur Pri Caps arent part of the deluge... so get over the awkwardness... when Pri Caps come accompanied by some awesome thesis.. they are great posts for all to drool...

The anniversary post, that was something... so much planning and work went in that... .. perfect example of teamwork... loved being part of that team...

Hope to see more quality posts in this forum... and seeing the trend starting with Sunn reviving her 3 ka kamaal kar gaya dhamaal....

-- Mru

Ohhhhh right... Well I am a dhakkan.. Jumped to conclusions there...  and i see somebody is still stuck on typing gibberish where latest caps are concerned.. 😛 Aa bhi jaaa Mru... Aa bhi jaa.. 😛

Agree about the FB pics though... Very good point there.. Our forum has always been very capable of producing great posts... They shouldnt be pushed backwards...
skorpion thumbnail
08-Jan-11
Where der are posts which go unnoticed atleast 12 folks understood dis one. The idea behind dis post was to revive sum amazing views of our talented forum members. and i see a lot of those old post being commented on and brought forward. sincere thanxxX for such a response.

Sunn, yaY yaY on reviving da one post i eyed whole of 2010 and was in da second set of 5 posts i was reviving, 3 ka Tadka post 👍🏼

will be bk wid 5 more post dat will make u go...
A) Ohhh i remember dis awesome post
B) Ohhh why did i miss dis one earlier
C) Ohhh i shud have been an active user bk den

skorpion