Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Kkkkrushna... he's a perfect psycho! (Page 2)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Tanu like your reasoning and makes sense completely, but  in Govind's house, there are aayi, akka, Sumati and Govind. He knows Govind knows the truth, Sumati and Akka will believe her over him, only one left is aayiConfused.How can he get her there even if she ends up thereConfused 

If he just creates trouble between her and Prem then how will he get herConfused It seems like he just wants her to sufferDead so he doesn't love her and the words like I love you Nandini and you are mine doesn't suit him and so is the psyco act.

And while writing, remind me. He told Nandini in 29th episode, that Govind knows it all thats why he hates him. Then why didn't she tell it to akka. Pallavi have right to ask Govind, is some way Govind is equal culprit he didn't give her justice and saved culprit.

I know I look into details, but I feel bad the writers leave so many loopholes these days and feel they can take us for any rideConfused

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Veena - look at it this way

1. If she moves back to Govind's place, atleast he doesn't have to worry about Prem getting her... know what I mean?  Its pretty evident from his act today of cutting the breaks that he wants Prem out of the way... how and when he can get her once she goes back can be planned later

2. Well, Govind and Pallavi were there before too, when he raped her... they weren't much protection. Ofcourse, they'd be more cautious of him now, but  its easy to manipulate them than the Rajadhyaksh people, whom he doesn't know much...

About Govind - I really think that he kept quiet and didnt reveal it to even Pallavi, because he was not only horrified by what happened, but also very ashamed... When he/his family agreed to take Nandini in, she was their responsibility... while he thought he might've sheltered her from the big bad world, he was unable to save her from his own brother...  I seriously think guilt and shame is the reason he didnt say it to Pallavi.. nothing else makes sense...

And nothing could ever change what happened... if he told Pallavi or anyone, what difference would it make? Nandini's life was ruined, Krishna was married and had decided to become a "ghar jamai" thus not opting to live with them,and was no longer a threat to Nandini....

Maybe he thought not to comlicate their already disturbed lives...

And I'm in no way supporting what Govind did... just trying to get inside his psyche.... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomaniDabulls23Eksie

sonika74 Senior Member
sonika74
sonika74

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Krushna is  trying to create all these incidents so that when nandani would say its krushna then no one will believe her as they have seen the hatred for him so they would think he is innocent and he would get away clean.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eksie

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

And while writing, remind me. He told Nandini in 29th episode, that Govind knows it all thats why he hates him. Then why didn't she tell it to akka. Pallavi have right to ask Govind, is some way Govind is equal culprit he didn't give her justice and saved culprit.

I know I look into details, but I feel bad the writers leave so many loopholes these days and feel they can take us for any rideConfused

Veena, she was going to tell her Akka when Prem and Sumati came back and appeared on the terrace.........so she stopped herself.........just watch that epi and see.......

Of course these things are done for drama sake........how would the serial do well unless there is some amount of drama??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_BelleEksie

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
The Psycho Krushna.................the Perfect Mr. Hyde!

Trying to scare Nandini...................BOO!!  ShockedShocked

The smile of triumph when he manages to harass Nandini.......Dead

Boldly winks at Nandini as he takes Prem away to talk..........Angry

When Nandini refuses to go on the picnic.........Ouch

Cuts the call from Govind..............Confused

Tu haan kar............ya na kar............tu hai.... Dead

The kooky Krushna! 

Thinker_BelleEksie

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
From yesterday's episode............the cat and mouse game continues........

Prem looking so innocent..........and Krushna look so evil! Shocked

When Prem defends Nandini.................Confused

Are you hiding something from Prem?

That evil smile...............Dead

When he finds he hugged Sonakshi instead of Nandini...........Wink

Creepoman creeps up on Nandini............Angry

After the unexpected gift from Nandini............the slap!  LOL

that look again.............it gives me the shivers!  Shocked

When Nandini refused to apologize..........for a moment I think he felt fear! Confused

From the precap.............when Prem drives off in the vehicle in which K tampered with the brakes!

This is for the pschoman fans..........especially Tanu!! Smile

Edited by ssroomani - 08 January 2011 at 10:29am

Thinker_BelleEksie

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Krushna truly gets under my skin...When he touches Nandini I cringe sitting in front my puter....I hate that man...I want someone to go slap him silly and drag him to jail which is for sex offenders...Than he will know how to mess with someone...Those dudes would take good care of him....and big time...

Krushna will never ever think of raping anyone let alone think of having mere sex....Hope that day comes soon..

BTW actor is doing a good job as villian-rapist..psycho Clap
LuvKyuMin Senior Member
LuvKyuMin
LuvKyuMin

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but he is the only villain I don't want exposed I mean he's such a good actor, even though Krishna is s creeper. Very good acting Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index