India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Kkkkrushna... he's a perfect psycho!

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Well, a lot of people have already expressed their disgust towards Krushna, and in my opinion, he's a person with serious psychological disorder, maybe a mental illness that is yet to be named... It is somewhat similar to what Shahrukh had in Darr, only a little more creepy, coz  Kk..kkrushna just wants to own Nandini, not marry her... or atleast initially he didint want to, coz he went and married Sonakshi, and chose to just rape Nandini. He also happens to think that he and Nandini share some kind of special bond because of what he did. DeadDeadDead
I must say, its very repulsive to watch Kk..krushna harass Nandini, and  Ajay Chaudhury plays the part  to perfection.Clap

Krishna has two faces, one - which he shows when he's with everyone, which is of a decent, smart individual (the eyeglasses enhance the smartness) who loves his wife's childlike (ish)  behaviour and can only be thought of as a gentleman when he talks to Prem and others.. The other - is when he thinks about Nandini, or when he's with her. It makes him happy to know that Nandini knows what he did, and also, he's very determined to get her, just like Shahrukh did in Darr... 

In my opinion, he planned it all strategically... he chose his victim, Nandini, after making a study of her. She was an oprhan, and she was very grateful for the roof and shelter that was provided, courtesy Aayi and Govind.He was assured of her meek and submissive nature. He planned to rape her all the while making sure he wouldn't be framed. He chose the  perfect day - his marriage!! Now that is some brilliant twisted thinking! Who would believe he would go rape someone on the day of his marriage????

Ofcourse,Krishna took advantage of the fact that Govind wouldn't do anything irrational... Govind knew about it, but was torn between seeking justice, saving his family honour and mainly ofcourse, saving Nandini from all the shame, guilt and trepediation that would come if the truth was out...  didn't he say that normally it is the women who suffer the most when rape cases are made public?

Krishna thought, like Fatima B said, that he could have his cake and eat it too... marry Sonakshi, who is pretty dumb and unsuspecting, and have Nandini on the side, because he thought no one would marry her, a poor orphan, and with her history, which he knew, he thought it'd be too easy...

Only, he didnt count on someone like Prem falling in love with Nandini, and marrying her... he still thought he could stop the marriage with whatever information he had, but the accident, unfortunately for him and fortunately for Nandini, foiled all his plans...

He still didnt give up on her, and was very happy when he came to know all is not well with Prem and Nandini after marriage...while reagining his health, he also regained his psycho intentions and again has planned his moves very well...

He now knows Nandini very well..He knows that she is pretty meek and submissive and he can scare her and make her do whatever he wants her to do...  That is what he's doing now, by all that subliminal messages, songs, and all that groping hands in the temple... its to show her that he isn't scared and by telling her she's the one who'd be losing everything if she went and told the truth to everyone....  It is working too, it is making Nandini hesitant to tell the truth to Dr K or Prem, and she's also too scared to react when he makes advances at her...

But again, I think Nandini has enough strength and a keen sense of right from wrong and she will make sure to fight him... also, what Krushna isn't counting is the support Nandini might receive from Prem, who loves her and Dr K, who loves her too...

Phew... I had to say all that... hope you all will understand... I wont be offended if you wouldn't and wont feel bad if you dont agree... just had to get that out...Big smile

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingramonicaymokbanMango_peoplenicksnrANIROCKSFeeniemystifyreMamanasonika74Darkangel_MoMoPrabhkallu_Sahra_GauravsDbesthinzDavibbbcccregularinfoShas3Enigma.ssroomaniOmaRamdassyipeenycsweetieEksie-Swetha-

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Very well saidClapClapi think his character is extremely well-etched out....unlike in other shows where positive characters turn into negative ones according to the moment's need....he is cold-blooded and gives me the chills...the fearless and cool temperament that helps him shuttle between two contrasts is amazingly portrayedStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_Shas3Thinker_BelleEnigma.nycsweetieEksie

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I was really impressed when questions like, why there was no problem during prem's marriage in spite of the threat, etc were answered..and i loved aayi's reaction to the whole issue...she believed her son but still got her doubt cleared...and were i in her position even i would have believed the bhola-bhala face claiming innocence in front of the temple...

Edited by GauravsDbest - 06 January 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3bbbcccThinker_BelleEnigma.

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Very intriguing post...hmm...Krushna's definately a very 'to d pt character'...he strikes at d right spot..liked how u described his character...n totally agree wid u on that..which makes me feel it will b really diffult for Nandini to prove d fact that he is responsible for it..Nandini will have to work strategically wid d help of Kalyani,Prem, Pallavi, Govind..n whoever supports her to uncover this mastermind 2 faced man...instead of getting scared of him
Must saw Ajay's just gr8 as Krishna..no1 can replace him/ do justice to d role more than him
again an awesome post Tanu.. Clap Clap

PrabhkallubbbcccThinker_BelleEnigma.

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis Tanu............sure you didn't study psychology as a subject?   My daughter could not have analyzed Krushna better than this!  Tongue

Ajay is simply perfect in his role as Krushna...........in fact,  he is beginning to steal the thunder from Prem.........I want Prem to know the truth soon.........and after the initial shock, decide to help Nandini.......I really hope it works out like that.........

Will this be the official Ajay AT then?? Wink

bbbcccOmaRamdassThinker_BelleEnigma.

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Tanu good analysis of Krushna character you are getting into his skin it seemsWink , but  SRK in Darr was wrote very cleanly and his intentions were very clear from begining. Also, he was psyco but not mentally retarded.

SRK was nice in the begining like Krushna and  tried to friend with Prem like SRK with Sunny, but he wanted to know more about them not helping them married like he did at engagment.

He was manipulating again like Krushna. Actually after all secret out his character is flowing well, he manipulating Aayi and Nandini alongwith Prem. Not ready to face Govind since thats where his plan will fall apart.

SRK knew what he wanted and wanted it all cost...

I fail to understand what he wants nowAngry usually psycos have one target they never loose their focus from the target. If Nandini is target why he forgot her for two years, they had baby together why he let it die and not take care of her. Again someone will say since he is married and wants money, then why all huccuss now.

He is smart and intelligent and knows very well he can't have both or did he think he can live with one and sleep with otherDead That makes him mentaly retarded creepNuke His threat to hurt Prapti proves he is not psyco in love with Nandini, he is just creepy bas***d. I feel if he is just after her bodyAngry not soul.

Shobs, I feel Ajay is playing it well too and taking lime light from Gaurav here, but its not because he is better actor just because they are writing his character with more details. I am mad at CV for not letting Prem grow. Dying to see GK in angry, hurt Prem.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfoThinker_BellessroomaniEnigma.

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

only read a bit of the post but I'm assuming ,this is  the much awaited Ajay AT

thanks babe !
will be back after reading all of it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_BelleEnigma.

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

@Shrek -  I agree, cold-blooded Kkkrushna... he doesn't have any remorse over what he's done, nor does he have fear....

@Rads - Thanks!  I know, Nandini will have tough time exposing him.... and the worst thing is that slimeball knows that, and he's purposely making things difficult for her... going by todays episode, looks like Prem will be difficult to convince too...

@Shobs - Embarrassed Its the "jhingalala" psychology that I've majored...  LOL

And yeah, Kkrushna will fetch the needed TRPs now, just by his repulsive act... look at how many people hate him?!
I think Prem will start shining once the truth is out completely, whether he supports Nandini, or not...

@Veena- What Kkrushna wants now, I think, is for Nandini to be sent back to Govind's place, by either exposing the truth (He's confident no one will believe her)  or by causing trouble in Prem and her relationship... what say you?

@Hina - Heart Yes... I guess this is the official Appriciation thread for Ajay Choudhury.... you like what I wrote??Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEnigma.ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index