DB is a big NO NO!!! (Page 4)

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by BB4-Rocky

Originally posted by sssshhh

As I said earlier u can keep changing ur id but ur style of writing reveals who u r. Anyways I do most of d tym lyk ur analysis nd do continue dis toned down version as it's readable!

Good luck wid ur dis id!WinkMay it last.LOL

Lolll i can just laff right now lol
This is the first time i made this ID
nd i dont think i bashed anyone here. Neither did i curse.
This post aint against the code nd conducts of IF. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. i know juct coz my id says BB4 u linking me with that BB-fan. But i can rest assure you this is my first time.
Tc nd thanks for liking my analysis
BB-fan is calling dolly as "Dolly ji" now and u can't be BB-fanLOL

BB-FAN ke dictionary mein itna manners nehi hai!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnykooliio

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
i somewhat agree with your post.....DB has double standards.......she said to ashmit that khalli was saying "shweta badmash aurat hai, aur ab ussi badmash aurat kay sath laga hua hai"......
didnt DB call ashmit psychic(psycho) on numerous occasions.....isnt she being all friendly with him now......why is it all ok when DB is friendly with someone.....this lady is confused.
no one is worthy of winning the title.....all are losers and users.....if i have to chose one i will chose ashmit.....atleast he remained consistent.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmaRasnykhamosshhh-StrAnGer-fire_gun

BB4-Rocky Groupbie
BB4-Rocky
BB4-Rocky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by Jesmina

I have been a silent member nd neutral viewer of BB4

I have seen u around jesmina   Tongue

Today i just cudnt control nd had to make this post LOL
Main kaisi dikhthi hoon??
But listen if ur silent reader but how come u have just open up a account today...???Ouch
Guest accessROFL

LOLLOLLOLLOL
or could be Wild card entry!!!
atleast this wild card entry wont let you ppl down Tongue like DB did to alot of pppl Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

BB4-Rocky Groupbie
BB4-Rocky
BB4-Rocky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sssshhh

As I said earlier u can keep changing ur id but ur style of writing reveals who u r. Anyways I do most of d tym lyk ur analysis nd do continue dis toned down version as it's readable!

Good luck wid ur dis id!WinkMay it last.LOL

Lolll i can just laff right now lol
This is the first time i made this ID
nd i dont think i bashed anyone here. Neither did i curse.
This post aint against the code nd conducts of IF. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. i know juct coz my id says BB4 u linking me with that BB-fan. But i can rest assure you this is my first time.
Tc nd thanks for liking my analysis
BB-fan is calling dolly as "Dolly ji" now and u can't be BB-fanLOL
idu what u mean Confused 
BB4-Rocky Groupbie
BB4-Rocky
BB4-Rocky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
you guys r entitled to your opinion as i am to mine

ppl just because i made a new ID to make a post nd that also similar to bb-fan who bashes doesnt mean my account gets banned automatically

i just said things the way any other IF member did who didnt like a certain inmate

just coz m a newbie u guys suspicious of my post

no problem. u can be bias towards my post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnykooliiokhamosshhhFaraan92

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

i somewhat agree with your post.....DB has double standards.......she said to ashmit that khalli was saying "shweta badmash aurat hai, aur ab ussi badmash aurat kay sath laga hua hai"......
didnt DB call ashmit psychic(psycho) on numerous occasions.....isnt she being all friendly with him now......why is it all ok when DB is friendly with someone.....this lady is confused.
no one is worthy of winning the title.....all are losers and users.....if i have to chose one i will chose ashmit.....atleast he remained consistent.

And she is the one who compel Khali to change himself...everytime she sits near him she always instigate him on others inmates...alll the time main hoti toh yeh kerti woh kerti...yeh aisi hai woh aisa hai....full pakao!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BB4-Rocky

BB4-Rocky Groupbie
BB4-Rocky
BB4-Rocky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

yeah..you right

till now ashmit was the mms guy for her nd now she is using his ear like she used khali's

too bad..when there will b hartal in ashmit's kanpur BB4 will get over..so no more ashmit dolly fight #3
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
@BB-Rocky: we're joking yar...plz don't take personally. Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index