DB is a big NO NO!!!

BB4-Rocky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This woman Dolly Bindra is a big no no to mankind.
This lady is ALL lies head to toe. She got insulted so badly on national tv that she herself accepted her wrong doings. Yet once again she got a chance to enter back nd then she started faking being all goody goody nd quiet.
Now tell me which infact is the real DB? Coz m confused. The one who was loud in her initial visit of the one who was all quiet in the beginning of the second innings? To me the real DB is the one who she showed herself at first. Loud, big mouth, filthy mouth, dominating nd all such negative characteristics.
This woman is really a big cartoon aurat.
She has this freaking ugly habit of getting on everyones nerves nd then once they show her, her real self she goes on saying that i got to know their real self n o w. She plays such dirty games man!!!
Nd this FAKE mask of GOLU that she puts on while teasing inmates or making a plan against them is something that makes me detest her the most
This lady has no dignity. She thinks she can curse anyone left, right and center BUT if someone just calls her "cartoon aurat" or "fat" its wrong. Wow what kind of psychology does she has??
She likes pushing ppls wrong buttons nd then once they open their mouth they r wrong according to her. Wah mentality ho toh the Great Dolly Jeee jaisi!!!
She fought with every single inmate. Tell me something. How can everyone be against one person? Fault must be in her. Dont u think so?
Nd that orange scarf that she wears. What shud i say about it? Her filthy mouth was the reason Shiv Sena was against the show being aired at 9 pm. So now she has stopped cursing nd to impress shiv sena she wears that orange dupatta. Why else wud she wear it? This aint her choice for sure since she didnt wear it in the first innings.
She is fake head to toe nd she calls others fake. Shameless being.
Doesnt know the meaning of being human nd talked big things about being human.
Her acting is not good either. Does 1 minute roles here nd there nd calls herself an actress. She showed her great acting when she cried on the stage when she was kicked out.
Good costume BB gave her yesterday. Naagin she is for sure. She is a two faced person. Jealous of everyone around her. A negative energy to be with. Always back biting.

This 5 foot lady challenges the great khali who was till now her "veerji"

I pity her fans. Dont mean to offend anyone but how can they not c her real face? She aint all real. She is fake fake nd only fake.
Ok yes she did raise trps. So what? She did it in a negative way. Nd she definately pleaded BB team to get her back so that she can prove her fake self by being quiet nd all but yet she failed. Coz its not easy to wear a innocent mask 24/7 nd thats what BB is about. Showing ppl their real faces :-)

I would never ever want to be dealing with sucha person. That loud fake mouth lady.

God bless her family nd ppl who have to deal with her.

Having said that enjoy the last epi of BB nd enjoy the grand finale everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ap kaun bhai???yah behen???
Apka asli ID kaunsa hai???
BB4-Rocky thumbnail
I have been a silent member nd neutral viewer of BB4

I have seen u around jesmina   πŸ˜›

Today i just cudnt control nd had to make this post πŸ˜†
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BB4-Rocky: do u like my posts?

aap ko peheli kahin dekha hai
Rasny thumbnail
I'm πŸ€£ing after reading ur post😳
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BB4 Rocky...mere upar aapki kya raay hai  
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

BB4 Rocky...mere upar aapki kya raay hai  

🀣🀣
BB4-Rocky thumbnail
Yes you all rock
Rasny u dont like dolly i know i know yeahh πŸ˜›
dharmesh sir aapki kaha baat
aapko toh hum admire karte hai 😳
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB4-Rocky

This woman Dolly Bindra is a big no no to mankind............

Dude .. great debut ! πŸ‘πŸΌ lage raho ..

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BB4-Rocky

Yes you all rock
Rasny u dont like dolly i know i know yeahh πŸ˜›
dharmesh sir aapki kaha baat
aapko toh hum admire karte hai 😳

Main jatt yamla pagla deewani itni si baat na jaaana ke rocky menu admire karti hain πŸ˜†
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago