India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

brief update-6th jan

deepika88 Senior Member
deepika88
deepika88

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
hey all...i am not suppose to do an update today but since it is not here i will do it....but it will be really brief as i will try to rmbr as much as possible...sorry ir i miss out something..

it starts with abha and prats playing around...and then the lady ask them to leave as prats is busy so it will be easier for them to go...yasho says i will come visit prats sometime when the lady says that for security reason we only allow 3 person to visit prats...so jaggu says if thats the case then it will be him, karan and abha...yasho is looking at abha and abha at her...the lady says they shud leave now....all are very sad especially abha...vimal brings out the bag and then they leave..prats notice abha leaving and she is running after the car...abha is very sad looking at prats running behind the car(really sad scene)...finally the worker caught up with prats and prats stop running and she is crying...

dushant is in jaggu's room to get the swarn bhavan papers....devyani where else is stealing all the things from his room...finally he gets the papers and he sees that the house has name os prats, yasho karan and ranchordass tiwari with the case number 777...dushant is thinking who is this ranchordass and what is case 777????then he ask devyani to leave the room but she was trying to open the cupboard as she thinks there would be a lot of money in it but dushant stops her and says lets go and then ask her to leave all the things she stoled...the room is in the mess now...
all arrive back home and very sad when dushant says that prats could have cured here as he was giving the medicine..no one is interested in listening to him and all leave...yasho ask dushnat if he has done the work that she has left him to do and devyani butts in saying that where got as he did not allow her to steal anything and yasho gets angry saying what is she saying...and tells dushant to stop playing and be very careful and do the work she has asked him to do...jaggu enters the room and see the mess and he is surprise that who has been in the room????he then looks at the cupboard and it is still lock and he thinks that this cupboard has some past history and shud be kept locked always....

abha is serving the food and no one looks interested in eating...she then sees prats place and she is crying...some lady brings food for prats but she says she don't want to eat as she only eats from abha's hand..the lady says u eat then abha will come but she still don't want to eat..abha is unable to control her tears and she leaves and karan notice her crying...karan comes to jaggu and give him moral support then goes after abha..abha is crying in the room and karan comes and hugs her..she says that prats only use to eat from her hand so how she must be leaving there alone...abha is really worried when the phone rings and abha answers..it is the lady from the center saying prats is not eating and if she does not eat then she can't be cured...abha says she will talk to her and she talks to prats..prats says she wants to be back with her and abha says that she will come tmrw and bring lots of toys and karan has brought a new doll for her but she needs to listen to the doctor and eat her food...prats then says she can't sleep here as no one sings "lori" for her...abha says that u eat then she will sing "lori" for her and hangs up...prats is happy and says faster bring me the food as abha is going to sing "lori" for her...abha is very sad and she is crying and karan is hugging her...

dushant is in the room thinking he can;t inform yasho about the papers till he know who is this ranchordass and case 777????jaggu is in his room and he opens the cupboard and there is toys then he takes out a file written ranchordass tiwari and case 777....he is just holding the file..abha is standing beside the window when karan comes and brings the shawl for her saying it is very cold...thakur arrives and abha is happy to see him and she ask how come he is here???thakur says karan called saying u r very upset and CP was busy so he came by...abha is happy and she smiles and karan says for this smile he called thakur here...he says u all talk i will get tea..thakur ask her why whats wrong???abha says here she has hum and CP whom she can talk to but prats is all alone there and it is all due to yasho and dushnat that prats had to leave her family and go there...she says she will now make sure dushant and yasho is kicked out of the house..where else duchant is saying now no one can kick us out from the house and this case 777 will help them to stay here...and jaggu is just looking at the file..end...

precap
yasho brings flowers for jaggu with the number 777 written in the bouquet and jaggu is surprise seeing it and dushant is looking at jaggu and smiling..

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandaywebkapjagikmodililybellevita_narinesmmoneyDayalNandwanimomsx3r_jhotyjennyrsniki_pndambishabsfanAMSToinkoinkBsankJashpagshah84adhewarTrini331ShaliniLstka28Humtum25nirleppannudeepasalvanpaulsibilapearldesai***Anu***sriyapoojaasiaheartcloudzHeenapheartsmartbmm1985gaayikadivra4zeezee55subiamanHoneySuckleParamjitGauri22irene_c-Happy4Ever-A HUGE FANbharadwaj_kbbbcccputturanigardesrayadallieRoarknycsweetieJess...sush..Rajinilicious

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
haha i posted one exactly when you did
Yours is more organized!

Sorry for my update post. I didnt see one, so I thought i'd post one.
pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
gr8 update
thanks
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
thanks deepika
subiaman Goldie