India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Are we being selfish? (Page 4)

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Shish u said it so well...Naku cant even thnk of any other man..her Saab is everythng for her and this CVs r suddenly going to show she falling for sum lallu cop?

ok...as far as cop is concerned here r my thoughts frm another thread

after seeing ystrday's episode i m damm sure an cop is getting introduced but not for Naku but for kala. I thnk so kala's end is by getting arrested and tis undercover  cop wil do her parda fash. he may cum closer to kala  as frnd and then at rite time will cum up with all saboots but no way they having LS. tis also means Cvs r going to keep Dutta gadha who fails to undersatnd tat its his sis doing tis...any thoughts?

saa...delete sum pms...cant pm u

Edited by ccolaco - 07 January 2011 at 2:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjstImmaculateDream

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

I don't think they can get just bring a new actor and announce him being Mishal's replacement....when they themselves have been portraying a story where Dutta is not able to accept his love...just b'coz she has a different face than which he fell in love with......

How can they ask the audience to do so?

As for Naku and this cop's love story.......just how many times a person falls in love...woh bhi this intense!!! she feels his every aahat....she reads his every thought....I believe true love happens only once!!....and we have to watch a love story without any meaning..then there are 100s shows running..all have a love story in it....we can watch them.....why spoil the after taste of a brillian love story of Dutta and Naku.

As for unemployment of all the others workers are concerned...most probably this show is doomed if Mishal leaves...aaj nahin to kal they'll have to end it.....you might have noticed Colors channels soooo love to end a show which they feel is not giving them enough trps.....

What you are saying is right. If MR is leaving, they shouldnt ruin the soulful Tasha love story by making Nakku fall in love with someone else. They should just leave Nakku's romance angle and just let her be. They can continue to show the soulfulness of their love story whereby Nakku only loves her saab till the end. No matter who tries to woo her or do anything (how ever dynamic a cop maybe!), she remains pativratha throughout her life, whether Dutta is there or not. So as long as they dont ruin Dutta-Nakku love story and their soul, LTL can still try to move forward and see if they can maintain it as a decent show - I would say a 'decent show' as definitely after MR leaves, LTL will never be the same. But since lot of other people are also involved, just bcos one person leaves everyone shouldnt suffer. So let them try their best to see if they can maintain the show as much as they can with sensible storylines. Let them atleast try as this is definitely not the PH's or any other crew member's fault for them to suffer. As I mentioned before, since the show is such a big hit not only bcos of MR but also the unique creative talent of the CVs, lets just try giving them one chance to really prove their creativity and imagination power to resurrect LTL and to atleast maintain it as a decent show, if not awsome. They still have a good resource bank of really talented starcast and brilliant CVs. So let them see what they can do.

So as far as I'm concerned, keeping the Tasha love story, soul and memories intact, whatever else they do its still fine for me. Let them atleast try once before giving up, atleast for the sake of others involved.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 07 January 2011 at 2:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjst

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

When the show ends, ppl will lose jobs, yes.. But the show wasn't created because it would generate job opportunities rite, it was created for the viewers... Nd as a viewer I would, like all of us, be extremely hurt if the show goes down the drain.... If they decide to continue without Mishal, no matter what the storyline, the ratings will surely take a plunge...It will last some 3-4 months nd would then have an unceremonious exit........Then also ppl will lose their jobs. So why bother wasting so much resources on creating something that would at it's best be a pale shadow of it's original self....It would be a torture to watch something like that happening to LTL nd it would be in the best interest of everyone involved with it that they end it.Wrap it up nd start new projects nd let all our memories of LTL remain as good ones only.... I agree with SAarW though, after Anna track, Dutta's character hardly gets nything major to do...First it was Naku nd Bappa nd now it's Naku nd Kala....But the current track with Seema nd Dutta sounds interesting to me atleast.....Keeping my fingers crossed, bad news after bad news since New Year, desperately hoping nd praying that the trend would change....

If an actor gets replaced in a movie sequel. it's a lot bit more easy to adjust to it because the first one probably already had a closure nd if not so also it's a 3 hr thing at max. Nd each of them are separate projects... But a daily soap nd their characters are the ones people relate to nd associate with a lot, it's something that you tune in for every day, things like Star Parivar awards nd all wouldn't have worked out otherwise rite....In Dutta's case, MR's image and mannerisms are etched in peoples minds forever as Dutta, nd even if they bring in someone who matches the character's physical description it won't work the way it did because that thing is gone...Especially so in Dutta's case because MR did a magnificient job with it....At the same time Dutta was a very well written charater too, that combination was what was phenomenal nd that is something which is very difficult to achieve...The entire cast has got a good onscreen dynamic going on which would be incomplete if one is recast... I have a feeling that TaSha might work but definitely not Duji, that friendship can't potrayed the way it was without MR as Dutta.......

It's jst 'cause it's Dutta, I mean if someone recast Naitik(no offence to the show's fans, pls don't be mad, nd someone tell me if i should delete this, is it against IF rules) or come to think of it most leads are replacableLOL, I think I would hardly notice the change because that show runs based on some other concept, but this is Dutta nd Nakusha's story nd it's insane to do something like that.....I hope MR stays nd if not the other much dreaded option, they end the showUnhappy.....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLakomal_w25shish15sub_rosadivy609*dewdrop~pearl*ImmaculateDreamSanely_InsanekhushixAreYaar

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
  Blame it on the indiscipline nd the unprofessional attitude currently in the entertainment industry which is  churning out half baked, outdated concepts as serials [atleast most of them].   And the audiences hungry for entertainment lapping some of the crappy stuff.  This unprofessional and unethical business practices is the root cause for many of the ills plaging the industry nd eventually compromising the quality.  Even among all this crap we had LTL which was like a breath of fresh air, [not that it did not have its own share of shabby treatment], stood the test mainly due to the unusual storyline backed up well with some good star cast, music, dialogues. The star attraction was ofcourse Mishal as dutta who captured all our imagination nd forced me to sit up n notice.  For a person who only watched news nd sports, within a few episodes i was hooked completely nd Tv became synonymous with LTL,  took over my life, i was addicted to it nd the forum further sucked me deep.  It was  supposed to be a beautiful journey with a dream ending, but was cut short and cruelly snatched away frm me the joy of this journey.  The same shortcomings mentioned above now afflicts LTL  leaving us audiences shortchanged nd cheated as the compromise formula being worked out will leave no room for the dream show that we r hopg for.  I would not like to blame any one individual as we will never know what went wrong nd none held accountable.  It is the system that sucks nd  atleast in future i wld know not to expect much,  ive learnt my lesson.  Having said this i still would like to congrajulate the entire workforce, creatives, nd the pioneers of LTL  for making an attempt nd enthralling us for so many months.  THANK U!!! 
I would also like to appeal to all dissappointed LTL fans to come to terms with the situation nd carry on with life hoping one day we get to see another dream show with a dream endg. Thank u too!!!

LaTuLaTheRager

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

When the show ends, ppl will lose jobs, yes.. But the show wasn't created because it would generate job opportunities rite, it was created for the viewers... Nd as a viewer I would, like all of us, be extremely hurt if the show goes down the drain.... If they decide to continue without Mishal, no matter what the storyline, the ratings will surely take a plunge...It will last some 3-4 months nd would then have an unceremonious exit........Then also ppl will lose their jobs. So why bother wasting so much resources on creating something that would at it's best be a pale shadow of it's original self....It would be a torture to watch something like that happening to LTL nd it would be in the best interest of everyone involved with it that they end it.Wrap it up nd start new projects nd let all our memories of LTL remain as good ones only.... I agree with SAarW though, after Anna track, Dutta's character hardly gets nything major to do...First it was Naku nd Bappa nd now it's Naku nd Kala....But the current track with Seema nd Dutta sounds interesting to me atleast.....Keeping my fingers crossed, bad news after bad news since New Year, desperately hoping nd praying that the trend would change....

If an actor gets replaced in a movie sequel. it's a lot bit more easy to adjust to it because the first one probably already had a closure nd if not so also it's a 3 hr thing at max. Nd each of them are separate projects... But a daily soap nd their characters are the ones people relate to nd associate with a lot, it's something that you tune in for every day, things like Star Parivar awards nd all wouldn't have worked out otherwise rite....In Dutta's case, MR's image and mannerisms are etched in peoples minds forever as Dutta, nd even if they bring in someone who matches the character's physical description it won't work the way it did because that thing is gone...Especially so in Dutta's case because MR did a magnificient job with it....At the same time Dutta was a very well written charater too, that combination was what was phenomenal nd that is something which is very difficult to achieve...The entire cast has got a good onscreen dynamic going on which would be incomplete if one is recast... I have a feeling that TaSha might work but definitely not Duji, that friendship can't potrayed the way it was without MR as Dutta.......

It's jst 'cause it's Dutta, I mean if someone recast Naitik(no offence to the show's fans, pls don't be mad, nd someone tell me if i should delete this, is it against IF rules) or come to think of it most leads are replacableLOL, I think I would hardly notice the change because that show runs based on some other concept, but this is Dutta nd Nakusha's story nd it's insane to do something like that.....I hope MR stays nd if not the other much dreaded option, they end the showUnhappy.....

Very well said...Clap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjstImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

U have said it all .. Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjstmussy.jamshed-bharti-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

The REST shouldn't have suffer. But unfortunately they have to .. AS the show is progressed like that .. It has become more abt Dutta then Naku.. and honestly speaking .. Trps only increased after Dutta came into Picture .. before that no matter how much the show was interesting ..it was not helping to raise trps.. and TRPS, TAM is all they want! ..the story wont be going anywhere IF dutta is killed or is replaced by a new Character or ACtor... Audience have come so FAR! story has come so FAR.. and No one will be able to fit in MR's shoes. . He has Given a soul to this Character..and a Style which is irreplaceable..so it wont work out for sure.. 

somehow I feel our petition will Work .. they might be able to convince MR coz The reason the man Stated sounded not god enough to leave a Character like that .. 

So there is still hope. Smile 
Thank You SaraSmile.......
But the thing is This is not about PH .....The PH didn't ask him leave the show na MR wanted to leave ........Only if he decides to stay back then it might work out .......The creative differences ,if anything exists , should be resolved.....

Are we selfish.....Yess This is because we have become so attached to the character....Whatever the character does ......D Character cannot be killed ......So if MR wants to leave obviously he's gonna be replaced......No one can fill in his shoes That's the kinda impact he's created.....Even if someone else comes in How long is the show gonna last Another 5 months So why not have some flexible contract with MR nd retain him...

Edited by divy609 - 07 January 2011 at 4:02am

sub_rosaImmaculateDream

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm2

Nobody is indispensible!! How can one be so sure that an other actor will not be as good as MR in this role. We all forget that MR was nobody till he essayed this role. So if you think, the character of DP as sketched by the writer is itself so strong. Let him go if he wants to and let some other talented actor get an opportunity. As you said why should the rest of the team members suffer from the actions of one.
I believe the cast people will be competent one more time around to find a good replacement for DP. There need not be any plastic surgery or other insane reason. they  can just be honest and inform about the replacement of the actor. I think if the story is strong and the actor is talent, within no time we will forget MR.
I for one would like to see LTL go on!!

Dear from your reply it seems that you havent walked the journey of Dutta and Naku as many of us here have. For you Dutta must be only a lead male character of a serial and he getting replaced is a common thing but for people who have lived everyday with Tasha, who have learnt lessons and got to know real meaning of love would have a huge heart break seeing their Dutta leaving his Naku and us.

What it is like for Dutta to leave Naku, patil niwas, patilwadi, LTL and us is something only those will undesratnd who have spent sleepless nights thinking when Tasha will unite, when Dutta will hug Naku, when Dutta will accept Naku, when will they bcum one etc

All the people on this forum who are ready to see someone else taking Dutta's place in Naku's life i would say are those who watched this serial and didnt live with it. I am the one who lived with Tasha for last 8 months and for me Dutta going is like a love story staying incomplete, a part of my life just walking off from me.

Now who is this DUtta for me....a human being with a face and this face is of Mishal. If this face is getting replaced by someone else then it is something which I wont be ever able to digest...as if Naku suddenly started having external marital affair with sumone else and cheating Dutta and girls this is a big blow you know...once a true love turning cheater

No hard feelings please

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15sub_rosadivy609mozart66ImmaculateDream

Go to top