India-Forums

6th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
chatra sandh karyalay....i think meaning student union maybe....anyways...the episode opens with that building Rachna filled an application and mohit, aarif, varun, sid and some other friends are there...sid is saying by the time election starts rachna will be in college so no one will have a problem with it...and sid says he was going to stand for the election but when her name was proposed...it was good...and then mohit says only one problem..and he turns to rachna and says dont fail ur 12th examination please...and everyone laughs.   Anu says rachna never ever fails in anything.   Varun says i will teach her as i m topper in the 12th...and rachna is signing the application and everyone claps..and sid says all the best and there is a lot of time in election and we can start listening to student problems from right now and try to solve them and anu says plus a lot of ppl by now knows rachnas name so our task is easy and rachna says they know my name but that doesnt mean they will give me their vote...for that we have to earn ppl's trust and make them aware that we can solve their problems...and mohit says that is easy for u ....just grab a bad guy...and shout at him and hit him like u do everyday and rachna is giving him the look.   and evryone laughs including rachna...and then mohit says everyone will know how powerful rachna mehta is.   

Rachna walks out and thakkraal and bacchha singh is standing in front of her...staring session and then mohit comes out and joins her...and thakkraal starts walking towards rachna and then sid comes out and thakkraal stops and looks ...and then anu comes out and then aarif comes out and then varun comes out and then some other ppl come out too and thakkraal is looking on....each person's face and then walks towards the group and the group walks towards him.   staring session continues...and then thakraal takes his glasses off...and then thakkraal says i have heard u are fighting the election...congratulations...and rachna says u too, SIR!!!!  and thakkraal smiles.   Rachna says i have heard that u have become wise chanceler.   Thakkraal nods...Thakkraal says u want to fight election even before coming to the university.   U want to go up too fast.   Rachna smiles and says i have very little time and for years the flith that u have spread around i want to clean that up very quickly.   Thakkraal says u truely have balls.   thakkraal says ok...i will give u your first tip...this election game is really weird...it is like a coal mine.   If the coal is burning and if u touch it u burn...and if the coal is cold and if u touch it then ur hands become dirty....Remember that...and rachna says i will remember..and i will also remember how one walks on a bad path with ones friend and still get the higher post.   and the gang is staring at thakkraal.   Thakkraal says u have learnt good words to be a politician but there is one thing about politician that u only should care about ur friends...not the good or bad.   u will succeed..and he says i am not talking about u..i m talking about ur advisor u and rachna gets worried...and thakkraal says the advisor u told u that go to the university and put ur name down for the election.   Rachna and gang looking at each other.   Thakkraal says ur advisor knows that with this there will be a riot as it is the first time that a girl is standing for a university election before coming to the university.   There will be a conterversy...and in kulyug...conterversy is needed...it is good...not the advise...but ur advisor.   and rachna looks at thakkraal with a stunned face.   thakkraal is trying to leave and then stops and puts his hand on sid's shoulder and then comes back to rachna and says i dont know why i think u have understood everything...tell her my hello...to sushmaj Rai...and then he signals bacchha singh to come with him...and while leaving...bacchha turns and looks at rachna...

Rachna comes  to sushma....and then sushma says did he really say sushma rai...nevermind..he must have known from the village that sushma is missing and he must have put two and two together and thought that i am helping u out...and then rachna says whatever but i m stilling feeling very bad as u from the beginning had told me that u dont want to come in front but after what happened today it is clear that he is looking for u...and sushma says but the good thing is he doesnt know that i m aditi choudry.   and if he found that out then it would have been bad...and sid says u r right..we have to be alert from now on and we also have to make sure that no one sees us leaving the house and follows us.   Anu says yes and we have to think with ur minds now as thakkraal is very clever.   if he knows this much he will try to find out more.   anyhow.   Rachna says absolutely...and i think he said that name so that he could read my face...and sushma says this means he is still trying to evaluate the situation.   He wants to take information out.   Mohit says we all should become very quiet and sushma says or u can do the opposite...everyone is wondering...and sushma syas thakkraal is trying to look for sushma rai...he wants to find a clue...then lets do this...lets give him a clue...all we have to do is...to get to sushma rai we have to give him such a clue that takes him on the wrong path.    and the gang thinking and smiling...and then they all join hands...

Anu is asking rachna...u think thakkraal will try to stop u from standin for this election..and rachna says absolutely.   He sure will..why would he let me win..and would he like it that his enemy ..stands against him and speaks up and that too to the whole world by becoming a minister.   Rachna and anu enter rachnas house gate.   Anu says yeah u are right..and but hearing him talk it looked like he approved...and rachna says sushma says that thakkraal never ever does anything straight.   he always beats around the bush and attacks from behind and we get to know the results of that later on.   I dont know what he would be up to right now to stop us.   Anu says but we have to be careful...and then rachna and anu enter rachna's house and is stunned....

At thakkraal's house..bacchha singh is in jhanvi's room and he is caressing her forehead.   He says Jhanvi beta...i didnt get an opportunity to apologize to u  I know i m at fault ... i should have saved u.   but i wasnt able to do anything for u.  Today i dont know that whether u can hear me or not...but i still want to tell u that u r very strong.  U atleast stood against the evil..even if it was ur father.   But i could never stand against thakkraal i didnt gather that strenght.. I tried a lot but i always stopped myself...I was never able to leave my loyalty towards thakkraal.   cause 17 yrs ago he did a huge favor on me...a HUGE favor.

Flashback:   Bcchhaa singh thinking he killed the minister (sushma rai's father) with his gun.   
Thakkraal telling bacchha that since past 16 yrs the secreat is within my heart that u are a murderer for the minister...so that means ur life's owner is me..and bacchha says Yes my life is owned by you.

Present:  Bacchha saying but rachna's situation shook me form inside and it opened my eyes...just then thakkraal is shown moving the curtain and peeping into jahnvi's room and listening to bacchha singh talk.  Bacchha is saying  I sold my soul several times in order to save my life.  and during all this u went thru this.   I am afarid that rachna's death doesnt come on my head and then thakkraal leaves and the curtain moves and bacchha looks back but thakkraal is gone..and baccgga looks around and leaves..and then thakkraal comes into jhanvi's room and then thakkraal talks to jhanvi saying see daughter ur papa doesnt have one man who can be trusted.   I knew from before that bacchha singh has lost it..but right now bacchha singh will now realize i know this...bacchha singh's end will come but on a specific time.   and then he kisses jhanvi's forehead.   and then he leaves.   Camera zooms on jahnvi's face and he opens her eyes.

Pre-Cap --  Thakkraal is looking at aditi's pic and then suddenly his wife comes and looks at the pic and says this woman came to our house that night and thakkraal says what are u doing here...this is aditi choudry...she doesnt live here..and his wife says this woman was here...and thakkraal looks ANGRY and SHOCKED!!!

Edited by kasrana - 06 January 2011 at 6:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dippi30KenpachiBeHappyAlwaysmoonlight

shamaha Senior Member
shamaha
shamaha

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index