Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rajeev Masand on Hrithik , Ajay & Ranveer!!!!!! (Page 2)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Since when does flop actors = bad actors. Rajeev sounds so stupid sometimes with his comments.

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
He is very harsh one Hrithik, whats wrong with him. Hrithik may given 2 flops so what? atleast his performance got praised? Angry
_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
LOL what is wrong with him Rajeev.. LOL I think Hrithik must have pissed him off.
Hrithik deserve the award.. even in Hollywood movie don't do well at the boxoffice still they get an oscar for their performance.  In India they are so obsessed about boxoffice..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

i loved the article, thanks so much for posting...!   Big smile

and where does he say flop actors = bad actors....?  is that for the star sons he mentioned...?  lmao, if yes, then he is right... and i agree with him... all of them get a chance and second chances, no matter how they are, because of their connections... would they give so many chances to a rank outsider...?  Tongue  

i don't blame ajay too much for his decision...!

and hrithik will obviously win a few awards too, especially with all the critics praise and the fact that he will be performing at some of the awards.. we all know how that goes... Tongue  srk has already won a award, and so has salman... ab ajay aur hrithik ki baari hai...!  Tongue 

happy about ranveer though... i hope he makes all the right decisions about his career... wish him luck...!!  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Mmmmm-Zareena

SAYNO Senior Member
SAYNO
SAYNO

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

the fact that he didnt mention hrithik by name left a bad taste in my mouth..dropping heavy hints but not naming is just gossip, somethig that i thought M didnt indulge in

hrithiks as THE performance of the yr- he was brilliant and masand was the only critic not to see that so he comes out with this crap to justify himself in advance

yes we know how awards are given- but for everyone- why single out one guy who hast even won yet and didnt even attend last night- how about the claim that he has promised to attend all the bug functions this yr- well that hasnt happened!
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Sometimes I think these critics have a very cushy job. Its not like they know how to direct a movie or act. So I take their views with a huge heaping of salt.Its just a person's opinion nothing more. Like the food critics  - they are not great chefs themselves but then they act all snobbish of how the onion was not wilted enough etc. If they are good in their field, have proven themselves and then become a critic now that would earn my respect.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchick

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Honestly, RM may be a bit rude, but nothing compared to Shoba De...also RM is not bias! He clearly shows that in this reviews!! But sometimes I feel RM doesn't appreciate mainstream Indian cinema as much as he appreciates foreign cinema...he kind of thinks the majority (not ALL) but a majority of Indian cinema is inferior to HW cinema!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Go to top