anjalianjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the show is superb.....it has got freshness  in terms of story, charactera and jodi.....lead actors chemistry is fabulous.....i like naina and daksh's mother's chemistry also......evrything is so perfectly shown......

i just hope this wont be like other star plus shows which keep on dragging and dragging......

SSBN should be moved to evening slot.....i think they should replace behenein with SSBN......it is far far better than any other star plus show.....character portrayal of actors are good in SSBN.......the show leaves a smile on our face......it is a refreshing change from too much negativity and misunderstandings in other shows

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely true!!!....

The show is soooo much better than almost all other shows running in the evening slot.The show should be replaced with any othr evening show!!....It has got the potential to survive in such a big rush of shows.It's simple and has got freshness.It's doing well in the afternooon;it would rock if shifted to evening slot.I really hope the Star Management is clever enough to move it to the the evening slot!
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjalianjali

the show is superb.....it has got freshness  in terms of story, charactera and jodi.....lead actors chemistry is fabulous.....i like naina and daksh's mother's chemistry also......evrything is so perfectly shown......

i just hope this wont be like other star plus shows which keep on dragging and dragging......

SSBN should be moved to evening slot.....i think they should replace behenein with SSBN......it is far far better than any other star plus show.....character portrayal of actors are good in SSBN.......the show leaves a smile on our face......it is a refreshing change from too much negativity and misunderstandings in other shows

s..this show deserves evening slot...y to replace behenein yaar..betr to replace SNS.... behenein is betr than SNS....initially i am like dying to watch SNS..but now a days i am really pissed of with it..betr if SSBN replaces SNS...
Edited by pesi11 - 13 years ago
jiya_roy65 thumbnail
ts a great sho w new concept better storyline fresh face 
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey its my first comment here in this forum.!!! 

yh even i wish it gets an evening slot..!!!
sameera84 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒYup i couldnt have said it better, the show is awesome and the characters are fresh๐Ÿ‘, most of all Naina is not like ther heroines always crying and looking like a dumb cow. and Daksh aka our Angry young Munda is grat too and so is thier Chemistry, i agree wid you guys this show deserves a prime time slot and the other crap shows of star plus.๐Ÿ˜›

By the way i think we should refer Daksh as angry young munda and his father as angry old budha wat say๐Ÿ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i knew this show will turn out to be good one as its frm d makers of bumper hit "show Naa Ana Is Des Laado"..........i feel this show should replace that Chand chupa baadal serial its pathetic show
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
akki-theGreat
dear i like chand chupa badal mein a lot
but after track change no more good story is remaining so i also feel as per current track of ccbm it can be replace with SSBN
if sid-nivi back then again ccbm will became best
but present track of ccbm quite pethetic and boring as u said is true
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love this show and I think Naina and Daksh really compliment each other.. I hates the way daksh's kaka was speaking to naina though and I felt really sorry for her when he asked her if her parents are dead.. I think Daksh did not like the way his kaka was speaking to naina.. He can be rude to her but does not like it when someone else is.. But he already thinks the worse about her and I really hope this misunderstanding clears very soon.. I would love to see his reaction when he realises how wrong he was about naina..

oh I'm fiza..
Edited by saina01 - 13 years ago
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just started watching this show this week and I like it. I like the concept of it. Looking forward to next week's episodes. Kaka is very irritating but then every show has that one irritating person so have gotten used to these irritating characters. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Keva - 13 years ago