India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

superb show

anjalianjali Groupbie
anjalianjali
anjalianjali

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
the show is superb.....it has got freshness  in terms of story, charactera and jodi.....lead actors chemistry is fabulous.....i like naina and daksh's mother's chemistry also......evrything is so perfectly shown......

i just hope this wont be like other star plus shows which keep on dragging and dragging......

SSBN should be moved to evening slot.....i think they should replace behenein with SSBN......it is far far better than any other star plus show.....character portrayal of actors are good in SSBN.......the show leaves a smile on our face......it is a refreshing change from too much negativity and misunderstandings in other shows

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riversaina01-aweshome_moi-Masooma Bukhari

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Absolutely true!!!....

The show is soooo much better than almost all other shows running in the evening slot.The show should be replaced with any othr evening show!!....It has got the potential to survive in such a big rush of shows.It's simple and has got freshness.It's doing well in the afternooon;it would rock if shifted to evening slot.I really hope the Star Management is clever enough to move it to the the evening slot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalisaina01

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalianjali

the show is superb.....it has got freshness  in terms of story, charactera and jodi.....lead actors chemistry is fabulous.....i like naina and daksh's mother's chemistry also......evrything is so perfectly shown......

i just hope this wont be like other star plus shows which keep on dragging and dragging......

SSBN should be moved to evening slot.....i think they should replace behenein with SSBN......it is far far better than any other star plus show.....character portrayal of actors are good in SSBN.......the show leaves a smile on our face......it is a refreshing change from too much negativity and misunderstandings in other shows

s..this show deserves evening slot...y to replace behenein yaar..betr to replace SNS.... behenein is betr than SNS....initially i am like dying to watch SNS..but now a days i am really pissed of with it..betr if SSBN replaces SNS...

Edited by pesi11 - 07 January 2011 at 2:45am

saina01akshi-sidputul

jiya_roy65 Groupbie
jiya_roy65
jiya_roy65

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
ts a great sho w new concept better storyline fresh face 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalisaina01akshi-sidputul

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hey its my first comment here in this forum.!!! 

yh even i wish it gets an evening slot..!!!

anjalianjalisaina01

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Big smileYup i couldnt have said it better, the show is awesome and the characters are freshClap, most of all Naina is not like ther heroines always crying and looking like a dumb cow. and Daksh aka our Angry young Munda is grat too and so is thier Chemistry, i agree wid you guys this show deserves a prime time slot and the other crap shows of star plus.Tongue

By the way i think we should refer Daksh as angry young munda and his father as angry old budha wat sayLOL

anjalianjalisaina01

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i knew this show will turn out to be good one as its frm d makers of bumper hit "show Naa Ana Is Des Laado"..........i feel this show should replace that Chand chupa baadal serial its pathetic show

saina01akshi-sidputul

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
akki-theGreat
dear i like chand chupa badal mein a lot
but after track change no more good story is remaining so i also feel as per current track of ccbm it can be replace with SSBN
if sid-nivi back then again ccbm will became best
but present track of ccbm quite pethetic and boring as u said is true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index