Shweta has shown her real AUKAAT - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
we all have seen what kind of a woman she is....her crying was so annoying..and her the expression on her face was worth watching when BB said ashmit is safe plus he gets 5lacs bonus😆
ST is not Fake, it is Dolly who is battameez and she is the one who makes relations with Khali just to have someone to support her and when he stopped coming under her influence when she was trying to insignate him against the other, she quickly started attacking him. It is dolly who does drama, constantly full of negativity and hatred. she just can't praise any one or see the goodness and anything. always has an issue with everyone and everything.trying to create drama over small things, what do you all mean that ST is greedy for the prize money, we all know it is a game show and everyone who has taken part in it IS here for the money too, Even all of us would be interested in winning something if it had a lot of money. stop bashing everyone, as for ST she just behaves civil with everyone, including dolly when dolly behaves her self. she is like you and i in everyday life as we also behave nicely with most people, always fighting and creating drama is unreal as most people don't take panga with everyone like dolly does. she is just trying to get footage like Khali once said to her.
Oh yeah one day Shweta decides to reply to that foul mouth Dolly she becomes bad. And what about all that crap that Dolly has been "doling" out to others. She has made personal statements on everybody. Who the hell does she thinks she is? God of Bigg Boss house. She wants everybody to go hail!allmighty. The best judge of her weak charac ter comes from the very fact that even after being the house for so long she couldnt even remain friends with a single person. I think that speaks volumes about what she really is. And all this nonsense about Shweta being diplomatic yeah it is true she is a diplomat  and it is also called being grown up. Only children keep grudges.
Originally posted by spacejunkie

But Shweta is the SARDAR and LEADER of all these greedy, fake and self proclaimed actors... and I agree with you that no one should vote for these nautankis, especially for shweta
how do u know she is leader n sardar? did u work for her?😆 hmm SAHAR new id but same old crap. Have u ever realised how obsessed u r with shweta? u just watch BB only for her.😆 looks like u know when she blinks her eye too. your friend veena is out n why dont u quit darling? the more crap u write about shweta the more closer she is to winning the show.

After voting endlessly for veena did u realise that its waste of money for voting for these so called nautanki's?

BTW YOUR POST HAS BEEN REPORTED FOR UNPARLIAMENTARY LANGUAGE TOWARDS CONTESTANTS AND ATTACKING THEM PERSONALLY BY CALLING NAMES!!!
Edited by kuttasaharr - 13 years ago
  yaar lucky are those who has seen   st's aukaad n unlucky  we are  who never  seen her aukaad, yaar did u click any pic of aukkad ? i hv to see how   it looks????
OMG OMG OMG 😒
If ST aukaat is so bad then what about Dolly di aukkat
atleast Shweta Tiwari has some
dolly ki to pata nahi kaha lut gaye, ya kabhi thi bhi sahi ?
i wonder how can ppl like such lousy female who doesnt know what she is talking all the time.
all the bullshit on the name of speaking truth is her mantra to fool people
she is the choice of first row benchers🤣

Jai ho Shweta Tiwari🥳

Originally posted by spacejunkie

Today shweta lift the goody goody mask from her double face, by showing her real aukaat that how much she is greedy for the prize money.
The ugly way she was fighting with Dolly ji was totally unacceptable.

Dolly ji always speaks truth and this time too when she revealed the facts about shweta's hypocrisy and how she makes realtions to save herself in nominations (remember maska baazi to veena when she was leaving BB house as shweta though BB will ask her to nominate 2 contestants before going out) and allother planning and plotting, this Shweta could not accept and digest the facts and started behaving ugly and aggressive as always.

She even accused Dolly Ji for making realtions for nominations that we all know is not at all true.

Shweta is really badtameez in her manners, the way she speaks, the way she fights and abuses is utter disgusting.

thanks to Dolly ji to show us the real aukaat of this socalled prerna.
I m in shock that people in this forum r respecting dolly.
Dolly darling always speaks truth is the joke of the century. When did she spoke truth? And whenever she tried to speak truth is to create fight between two good friends like saara and veena. what was the need to puke out who nominated whom?
Veena was about to leave the house so she was trying to help her and it was sign of good manners,inspite of few differences with veena she was kind enough and some MAHAN people call it maska bazi. Even if it was maska bazi than i must say she was 100 times better than ur so called  dolly ji because atleast she have manners that one should not behave weirdly with a person who is leaving the house.
I dont know when she was ugly and aggressive, if behaving like a human being is called ugly and aggressive in ur language than i must say only dolly baby is normal.
Only shweta didnt accused dolly infact all the contestant who was there when dolly entered accused her for several reasons. if u think only ur dolly ji is right and remaining member were wrong than i cant help u.
Oh ya shweta is batameez and only dolly knows her tameez. Whenever shweta speaks she always utter disgusting things while dolly is full of respect. Dolly was most respectable person when she fought with ashmit for tea, she was great person when she was speaking bad words to all housemates,she deserve an award because she proved that she cannot spare even her brother.
yes ofcource thanks to dolly darling that she helped us to reveal true face of shweta tiwari and her aukad while dolly even dont have any aukad is another thing.
Please great round of applause for dolly darling.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 13 years ago