Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta has shown her real AUKAAT (Page 3)

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spacejunkie

Originally posted by anna143

I hate all of them there all fake how can u guys not see that? The only stupid people r the ones voting spending thr hard earned money on these fake, greedy, self proclaimed actors. They all disgust me equally 

But Shweta is the SARDAR and LEADER of all these greedy, fake and self proclaimed actors... and I agree with you that no one should vote for these nautankis, especially for shweta

thats no news to me ... i have seen her in many other shows im aware of her and others too Embarrassed

spacejunkie Newbie
spacejunkie
spacejunkie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

I hate all of them there all fake how can u guys not see that? The only stupid people r the ones voting spending thr hard earned money on these fake, greedy, self proclaimed actors. They all disgust me equally 

But Shweta is the SARDAR and LEADER of all these greedy, fake and self proclaimed actors... and I agree with you that no one should vote for these nautankis, especially for shweta

thats no news to me ... i have seen her in many other shows im aware of her and others too Embarrassed

Clap
natasa0607 Groupbie
natasa0607
natasa0607

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
It is Dolly who made Khalli her bro (Veerji,Veerji..)and is against him after the nominations are closed. That shows what kind of a lady she is. Dolly has no shame in making relationships to just be saved from nominations and thats why she has been only nominated twice till now.  Dolly doesn't have the guts to face the truth and facts said by other inmates about her. When someone says truth about Dolly she jumps on them with all her gaalis and her nonsense. Whenever she has a fight with some1 she suddenly goes to other group for company & bitching and thats her game plan. She is the most cunning and selfish person ever in BB.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgatturose-girl.....Lata.....kooliioFaraan92

muzna_mesia Newbie
muzna_mesia
muzna_mesia

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Well i would gree a litlebit over her. She is eing fake coz if she wold have been geniuine then when sameer left and she was climing ha she wil leave to. But whn te time cme she bcked out quitey and gained pupils sympathy . And when sara was upset with ahmit and veena she was making fake stories regardin veena. On that time ayne could see her real face when sh was getting happy to tlk bad about veen. On the other hand, not only her but everyone is fake . Ad she is a good prson
Please no offense to her fans . I dont hate he.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004zanish_k

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

capricorn7 Groupbie
capricorn7
capricorn7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
ST is not Fake, it is Dolly who is battameez and she is the one who makes relations with Khali just to have someone to support her and when he stopped coming under her influence when she was trying to insignate him against the other, she quickly started attacking him. It is dolly who does drama, constantly full of negativity and hatred. she just can't praise any one or see the goodness and anything. always has an issue with everyone and everything.trying to create drama over small things, what do you all mean that ST is greedy for the prize money, we all know it is a game show and everyone who has taken part in it IS here for the money too, Even all of us would be interested in winning something if it had a lot of money. stop bashing everyone, as for ST she just behaves civil with everyone, including dolly when dolly behaves her self. she is like you and i in everyday life as we also behave nicely with most people, always fighting and creating drama is unreal as most people don't take panga with everyone like dolly does. she is just trying to get footage like Khali once said to her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

natasa0607Prud123rose-girlkooliioFaraan92

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah one day Shweta decides to reply to that foul mouth Dolly she becomes bad. And what about all that crap that Dolly has been "doling" out to others. She has made personal statements on everybody. Who the hell does she thinks she is? God of Bigg Boss house. She wants everybody to go hail!allmighty. The best judge of her weak charac ter comes from the very fact that even after being the house for so long she couldnt even remain friends with a single person. I think that speaks volumes about what she really is. And all this nonsense about Shweta being diplomatic yeah it is true she is a diplomat  and it is also called being grown up. Only children keep grudges.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

natasa0607rgattuPrud123rose-girlkooliioFaraan92

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

how do u know she is leader n sardar? did u work for her?LOL hmm SAHAR new id but same old crap. Have u ever realised how obsessed u r with shweta? u just watch BB only for her.LOL looks like u know when she blinks her eye too. your friend veena is out n why dont u quit darling? the more crap u write about shweta the more closer she is to winning the show.

After voting endlessly for veena did u realise that its waste of money for voting for these so called nautanki's?

BTW YOUR POST HAS BEEN REPORTED FOR UNPARLIAMENTARY LANGUAGE TOWARDS CONTESTANTS AND ATTACKING THEM PERSONALLY BY CALLING NAMES!!!

Edited by kuttasaharr - 07 January 2011 at 10:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Faraan92

Go to top