Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hold up! Am I missing something here? (Page 3)

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
chinni26 can i know what language u speak as u said u don't speak hindi (well welcome to my club because i don't speak hindi also and i read the written update just like you, but this serial made me want to learn hindi. 

chinni26 Newbie
chinni26
chinni26

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

chinni26 can i know what language u speak as u said u don't speak hindi (well welcome to my club because i don't speak hindi also and i read the written update just like you, but this serial made me want to learn hindi. 

I speak  a Telugu, but I am not good at that either! ROFL
Living in America, and that too in a completely COUNTRY place with a lot of cows and rednecks, without any Indians around, doesnt help!  ROFL 

I am slowly understanding Hindi better, but still not anywhere close to a native speaker, or in that case, even a beginner! Cry

I would LOVE to learn Hindi and Rosetta Stone is soo not helping! Angry

May I ask which language you speak?

Edited by chinni26 - 06 January 2011 at 7:50pm
Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinni26

Originally posted by Maya_P

I speak  a Telugu, but I am not good at that either! ROFL
Living in America, and that too in a completely COUNTRY place with a lot of cows and rednecks, without any Indians around, doesnt help!  ROFL 

I am slowly understanding Hindi better, but still not anywhere close to a native speaker, or in that case, even a beginner! Cry

I would LOVE to learn Hindi and Rosetta Stone is soo not helping! Angry

May I ask which language you speak?

I speak Tamil but just like u i'm not that much of a pro as i was raised in Canada... just like u i'm starting to beleive that i'm improving in Hindi (but i'm far from a beginner)...but u know something i just found out that  my university has hindi as a language course, but too late as i graduated from uni in june 2010 if i knew before i would had taken it as my elective course. Although i have tamil channel i hate all the tamil serials (they are so typical and boring (only good for family audience)...i can't even stand those serials)

Go to top