Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think they should show Geet herself will try to get out Maan with guild, they should not  show any mu from Geet side.that will again big mitake cv will do.
Geet serial main 1 day 4 episode tak chalta hai, like hum tum wale 1 night main4 episdoe ,out house ki one night main again 3-4 episode covered, so you can't think according to serial start logic ,agar 1 day 4 epsode cover honge,  to uske hisaab se to abhi 3-4 month hi hue hai geet pregnancy ko they have shown 3 month story in 9 month,so its ok.
Edited by alovi_21 - 13 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

Well i guess they wanted Maan to realize that geet is in danger because of someone (as he doesn't know about Brij yet) so they created an attack on her; they used the attack to create  some suspense(whether the baby will survive; if the sangeeet wil happen...) and also to show how much Geet means to Maan(for any cost he will not choose anyone over her); also to create some sentiments scenes and fill an episode (now it's six days a week  so they need to slow down)

thank u.....now actually episode make sense to me πŸ˜†.......... but they better not show geet over-reacting about maan decision  ( him choosing geet over baby)😑..........bc there is no way baby can survive without mother womb in early stage of pregnancy????............but if CV do show this than hospital track make no sense.........u know wht i m saying πŸ˜³
😳[/QUOTE]

I think the CV didn't mean to show  the baby surviving without the mother (but the dialogues were wrong making it so confusing for viewers)... i think they wanted Maan to make a decision for a volunteer miscarriage for the sake of Geet; however they messed up with the dialogues
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_P

yeah big time blooper😭..........giving poor viewers myocardial infarction.........n.........leaving them to hit their head on wall to find logic.........in this highly illogical episode 🀣 🀣

chinni26 thumbnail

Oh yes, very BIG blooper! Thanks for explaining Maya. The logic you presented helped me quit beating my head on the wall because of the illogical nonsense!🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£

Maya_P thumbnail

I wish Geet gets to know the truth from Maan himself maybe later (Maan will feel guilty if he doesn't tell her; he wasn't too happy in the promo). Geet has to behave mature and understand him for the decision (by now she must know how much he loves her and it's not as if this the only baby she will ever have), but it's all in CV hands ... trust me i don't want a MU also

komlika thumbnail

I wish Geet gets to know the truth from Maan himself maybe later (Maan will feel guilty if he doesn't tell her; he wasn't too happy in the promo). Geet has to behave mature and understand him for the decision (by now she must know how much he loves her and it's not as if this the only baby she will ever have), but it's all in CV hands ... trust me i don't want a MU also
[/QUOTE]

i dont know wht will i do........if CV create MU between maaneet 😑 😑 😑
Maya_P thumbnail
chinni26 can i know what language u speak as u said u don't speak hindi (well welcome to my club because i don't speak hindi also and i read the written update just like you, but this serial made me want to learn hindi. 

chinni26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_P

chinni26 can i know what language u speak as u said u don't speak hindi (well welcome to my club because i don't speak hindi also and i read the written update just like you, but this serial made me want to learn hindi. 

I speak  a Telugu, but I am not good at that either! πŸ€£
Living in America, and that too in a completely COUNTRY place with a lot of cows and rednecks, without any Indians around, doesnt help!  πŸ€£ 

I am slowly understanding Hindi better, but still not anywhere close to a native speaker, or in that case, even a beginner! πŸ˜­

I would LOVE to learn Hindi and Rosetta Stone is soo not helping! πŸ˜‘

May I ask which language you speak?
Edited by chinni26 - 13 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinni26

I speak  a Telugu, but I am not good at that either! πŸ€£
Living in America, and that too in a completely COUNTRY place with a lot of cows and rednecks, without any Indians around, doesnt help!  πŸ€£ 

I am slowly understanding Hindi better, but still not anywhere close to a native speaker, or in that case, even a beginner! πŸ˜­

I would LOVE to learn Hindi and Rosetta Stone is soo not helping! πŸ˜‘

May I ask which language you speak?

I speak Tamil but just like u i'm not that much of a pro as i was raised in Canada... just like u i'm starting to beleive that i'm improving in Hindi (but i'm far from a beginner)...but u know something i just found out that  my university has hindi as a language course, but too late as i graduated from uni in june 2010 if i knew before i would had taken it as my elective course. Although i have tamil channel i hate all the tamil serials (they are so typical and boring (only good for family audience)...i can't even stand those serials)