Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hold up! Am I missing something here? (Page 2)

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by Maya_P

i think what the CV was trying to show is that if they try to save the baby and Geet then she can be in danger; therefore Maan had to choose if he wanted the baby or not in risk of Geet's life.

ok i get tht (thnak u)..........but wht was need of this and y now????Confused

Well i guess they wanted Maan to realize that geet is in danger because of someone (as he doesn't know about Brij yet) so they created an attack on her; they used the attack to create  some suspense(whether the baby will survive; if the sangeeet wil happen...) and also to show how much Geet means to Maan(for any cost he will not choose anyone over her); also to create some sentiments scenes and fill an episode (now it's six days a week  so they need to slow down)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Well i guess they wanted Maan to realize that geet is in danger because of someone (as he doesn't know about Brij yet) so they created an attack on her; they used the attack to create  some suspense(whether the baby will survive; if the sangeeet wil happen...) and also to show how much Geet means to Maan(for any cost he will not choose anyone over her); also to create some sentiments scenes and fill an episode (now it's six days a week  so they need to slow down)
[/QUOTE]

thank u.....now actually episode make sense to me LOL.......... but they better not show geet over-reacting about maan decision  ( him choosing geet over baby)Angry..........bc there is no way baby can survive without mother womb in early stage of pregnancy????D'oh............but if CV do show this than hospital track make no sense.........u know wht i m saying Stern Smile
Stern Smile
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I think they should show Geet herself will try to get out Maan with guild, they should not  show any mu from Geet side.that will again big mitake cv will do.
Geet serial main 1 day 4 episode tak chalta hai, like hum tum wale 1 night main4 episdoe ,out house ki one night main again 3-4 episode covered, so you can't think according to serial start logic ,agar 1 day 4 epsode cover honge,  to uske hisaab se to abhi 3-4 month hi hue hai geet pregnancy ko they have shown 3 month story in 9 month,so its ok.

Edited by alovi_21 - 06 January 2011 at 6:27pm
Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

thank u.....now actually episode make sense to me LOL.......... but they better not show geet over-reacting about maan decision  ( him choosing geet over baby)Angry..........bc there is no way baby can survive without mother womb in early stage of pregnancy????D'oh............but if CV do show this than hospital track make no sense.........u know wht i m saying Stern Smile
Stern Smile[/QUOTE]

I think the CV didn't mean to show  the baby surviving without the mother (but the dialogues were wrong making it so confusing for viewers)... i think they wanted Maan to make a decision for a volunteer miscarriage for the sake of Geet; however they messed up with the dialogues

komlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=komlika]

I think the CV didn't mean to show  the baby surviving without the mother (but the dialogues were wrong making it so confusing for viewers)... i think they wanted Maan to make a decision for a volunteer miscarriage for the sake of Geet; however they messed up with the dialogues

yeah big time blooperCry..........giving poor viewers myocardial infarction.........n.........leaving them to hit their head on wall to find logic.........in this highly illogical episode ROFL ROFL
chinni26 Newbie
chinni26
chinni26

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=komlika]

yeah big time blooperCry..........giving poor viewers myocardial infarction.........n.........leaving them to hit their head on wall to find logic.........in this highly illogical episode ROFL ROFL

Oh yes, very BIG blooper! Thanks for explaining Maya. The logic you presented helped me quit beating my head on the wall because of the illogical nonsense!ROFL ROFLROFL

komlika

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=komlika]

I wish Geet gets to know the truth from Maan himself maybe later (Maan will feel guilty if he doesn't tell her; he wasn't too happy in the promo). Geet has to behave mature and understand him for the decision (by now she must know how much he loves her and it's not as if this the only baby she will ever have), but it's all in CV hands ... trust me i don't want a MU also

komlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

I wish Geet gets to know the truth from Maan himself maybe later (Maan will feel guilty if he doesn't tell her; he wasn't too happy in the promo). Geet has to behave mature and understand him for the decision (by now she must know how much he loves her and it's not as if this the only baby she will ever have), but it's all in CV hands ... trust me i don't want a MU also
[/QUOTE]

i dont know wht will i do........if CV create MU between maaneet Angry Angry Angry

Go to top