Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Rape- a serious charge that needs medical proof - Page 2

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

You're asking about Dr. Abhay performing a rape-test when the guy failed to diagnose that Pihu does not have an ankle sprain!!

I still wonder how he even has a medical practice

I was thinking the same thing HAHAHA🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Koolchick, u said exactly what I thought, he no doc, just love sick!
Yeap rape needs medical proof!  Bring it on Pihu!
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blokes

Ok, Abhay, the doc,  now has to provide the required proof to Gowri that Rudr is "innocent" and his wife lied. Docs certainly are trained to know, especially when they share their beds with their wives whether they have been raped or not.

This entire track is dumb and pathetic. Goes against basic human decency. If Pihu's ego is so big that she will go to any lengths to prove to anyone that Rudr has to suffer for the rest of his life, that is a good one- but to do it by crying wolf, that is a tad bit too brown.

u r right
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

You're asking about Dr. Abhay performing a rape-test when the guy failed to diagnose that Pihu does not have an ankle sprain!!

lmao.  well said ;)
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

exactly elsa, now will R have respect for P someone he love to die for ?? why make him feel ashamed of loving her ??

exactly. this line i want ti write. bcz in his shaddi also pihu want to do the kadh bhandanpihu only did , that time rudra said i can do anything for pihu. that kind of love with pihu the cvs murdered the love. if the love is soft and purw thwn only the the story is DEVDAS.  pl cvs do like that change the sricpt and tell all pihu did was only bcz of RR and bcz of his elder son. ALL THE THINGS PIHU SHOULD TELL TO RUDRA AND SHE SHOULD DIE🤢. THEN THE STORY LINE AND THE PURE LOVE KISEKO BHAROSA THO AYAGA. AT LEAST GOWRI WILL APNE AAP PE SHARAM KAREGE PIHU CHARACTER ALSO IN GOOD. BUT THEY DONT DO THAT BCZ IN THWE ZEE RISHTHEY AWARDS MEI THEY CALLED PIHU SAUTEN . THAT TIME ITSELF I WAS LITTLE CONFUED . THAT POOR PIHU IS GOING TO BE  VAMP . WHATEVER I DONT WANT TO SEE PIHU MY ADDITI  AS VAMP. INSTEAD OF DRAGGING SHE CAN DIE. BCZ  GOWRI SLAPPED AND SHE WILL EVERYTHING TO ABHEY SO SHE CAN SUISIDE HER FOR THAT . SHE IS VERY EGOSTIC LADY. IF ABHEY KNOW HE WILL NOTM ACCEPT HER . THAT LIKE THAT. OTHERWISE BORING. SOMETHING END UP FOR PIHU. THEN THEY CAN START WITH RG AND RR. LEAVE PIHU CHARACTER BCZ WILL SURE GET MORE THAN THIS SHE IS VERY TALENTED ACTER SHE CAN COME IN LEAD IN ANY OTHER SERIAL PL.....😭😭
sangini is raping the audience since its launch and the trps are the evidence. theres nothing more to proove and theres no way out for the main leads ðŸ˜†  its a serious charge 🤣
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just what I thought too!LOL! Currently, have quit watching this show as it is getting inane or should I rather say insane given the future track of Pihu going crazy.
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: genifan

sangini is raping the audience since its launch and the trps are the evidence. theres nothing more to proove and theres no way out for the main leads ðŸ˜†  its a serious charge 🤣

Now THAt I would call a very serious charge!LOL!! Fortunately does not require medical proof.