M.F. Hussain Praises BBB (Page 2)

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Anushka's bewitched me: MF Husain

Vinita Chaturvedi, TNN, Jan 12, 2011, 12.00am IST

Anushka Sharma and M F Husain More Pics

Most of the men ought to take a leaf out of maverick artist M F Husain's book! At 95, when machismo becomes an antiquated memory, and love is merely about 'sharing dentures with the beloved', this avant-garde painter has rewritten the rules of love and recreated the Bible of romance!

This time, he has set another record of sorts by openly admitting his love and adulation for 22-year-old Bollywood babe Anushka Sharma. In a tele tete-a-tete, TOI catches the loverboy going gooey over his latest crush...

Simply floored!
You can easily detect a tinge of jealousy in his voice when he says, "I watched Anushka earlier in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi being wooed by Shah Rukh Khan." But, he quickly says au revoir to his jealously pangs and adds on a happier note, "Recently, when I saw her in Band Baaja Baaraat, I was completed floored by her intelligence! The girl has bewitched me with her ethnic appeal, charming aura and chirpy presence! I'm waiting to paint her in myriad hues now!"

'My dil goes...'
Husain openly admits that he has seen Anushka's latest flick eight times till now and he hasn't "yet had enough of her!" Does that mean his other muses like Madhuri Dixit, Tabu, Amrita Rao and Vidya Balan have fallen out of favour? The magnanimous admirer quickly sets the record straight, "Madhuri still makes my heart go dhak-dhak! And my love is not of restrictive variety, it's a highly aesthetical kind of love, which is all-encompassing!"

'Madhuri should play her age!'
When his muse Madhuri Dixit, whose film 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun' he had watched over 73 times, is making her presence felt on telly and even planning to sign some films again, how does he feel about this development? "I'm thrilled that she will be seen on screen after a long hiatus! But, I want her to play her age and not go for those 'running around the trees' kind of roles! Along with the audience, I'm also waiting to see her beauty unravel itself on 70 mm screen again," says the eternal lover.

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

M F Hussain added to Anushka Sharma's fans list

Sampurn Wire

M F Hussain is a well known artist, painter, film maker who has a deep fascination for Bollywood films and beauties. So who is the B Town girl that has caught the fancy of this amazingly talented painter of late? Well it is none other than our lively and peppy Anushka Sharma. The latest buzz doing the rounds is that these days M F Hussain is in Dubai with his family and it is there that the artist has seen the Bollywood flick Band Baaja Baaraat at least eight times.

Amazingly, the painter knows even some of the dialogues by heart and reportedly he is very much impressed with Anushka Sharma in the film. Anushka plays the role of a typical Punjabi girl who has been brought up in the city and has all the essential qualities of an Indian girl, right from living life to the fullest to being talented to being respectful to her elders to dancing with all her energy at weddings.

Well, the buzz further suggests that recently a New York based businessman who is a great friend of Hussain Saab had gone to Dubai. So, when he and his friend M F Hussain had gone to see the movie together in Dubai, the businessman found to his surprise that the painter knew the dialogues by heart. He even took off his spectacles as he could see pretty well without his specs.

Reports also suggest that M F Hussain plans to catch up on the movie again and again till it keeps running in theaters in Dubai! Well, speaking of fans, Anushka Sharma surely has the greatest fan in the world!

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I am glad he likes her she is doing really well.

Go to top